CA - Joey, Summer, Gianni, Joseph Jr McStay Murders - Feb 4th 2010 #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not the attempted cancellation of the QB account, from CM's phone. That is damning. Absolutely without a doubt. It was attempted before they were reported missing. That is not okay, doesn't make sense, and is not speculative at all. It was attempted.

No one is arguing that checks weren't written or that Chase didn't attempt to cancel the CUSTOM account--it is in the WHY of these actions that there is a debate.

Day 10 Part 3 at about the 1:00 mark, the two timed felon explains he was trying to swap out QB because Summer had a spending problem. Ooookkkkkk, suuurrreeeee

That really tied in with her shopping on Craig’s List and budget stores.

I wonder if they will show proof of how out of control Summer was with money. I can also not wait to hear about the knife found at the grave sites.

That really tied in with her shopping on Craig’s List and budget stores.

I wonder if they will show proof of how out of control Summer was with money. I can also not wait to hear about the knife found at the grave sites.

The defense has never claimed that a knife was found at that graves. Only that it would appear that a knife was used to cut Summer's bra.

"his boba's Book account" that made me lol :D

But regarding your bolded areas, yes it is possible, however we don't have any solid evidence that Chase felt cornered or agitated, or that there was any problem at all between the two of them. I don't know that it can be proven that Joey was even aware of the missing money at that point. I really wish he had told someone, or that there was a record at the bank...something to conclusively tell us that there was any issue at all between the two. Again, not saying the theory isn't correct, I just don't think it has been proven. IMO.

I don't know that Joey did or didn't know about the missing money yet either. He may have just found out. If not, he would have, very very soon.

Chase was making an effort to backdate and delete. So he was actively trying to hide those checks. So . imo, there was a problem between them because chase was stealing from Joey. And chase knew that Joey wasn't going to like it.

It is just a matter of when it was going to come to a head. Personally, I believe Joey already confronted him at lunch.

The defense has never claimed that a knife was found at that graves. Only that it would appear that a knife was used to cut Summer's bra.

Sorry I heard on the opening from the defense that one of the children was held at knife point to get Summer out of the home and a knife was used at the grave site. So that’s not just claiming it was used to cut her bra.

Cathy may have been interviewed by San Diego detectives by phone, but it appears that she, like most people wasn't interviewed until years later. No wonder there is a confusion of memory. Who recalls exactly what phone call was when, four years after the fact?

Sorry I heard on the opening from the defense that one of the children was held at knife point to get Summer out of the home and a knife was used at the grave site. So that’s not just claiming it was used to cut her bra.

McGee said this? Or was this the contention that included a story related by Dan K's ex-girlfriend?

Did the defense claim a knife was found at the graves?

It was a theory, just like they said Summer was bound with tape..... I just quoted that part of the OS's yesterday or the day before.

So CM pretty much sang like a canary during that police interview, but he never once mentioned that his boss was allowing him to write checks to himself and forge Joey's signature.

Union Bank does not have a record of CM being added to the account, and we don't have Joey to confirm the two timed felon's story, we have to assume CM was never authorized to write himself some checks.

Also, why pretend to be Joey on the QB call? Why not say, "hey, my boss asked me to delete this account because his wife has a spending problem. How do we go about doing that?" He had to pretend to be Joey because it was all a lie!

Cathy may have been interviewed by San Diego detectives by phone, but it appears that she, like most people wasn't interviewed until years later. No wonder there is a confusion of memory. Who recalls exactly what phone call was when, four years after the fact?
She was interviewed briefly on the 17th of February when DuGal and fiske were in her home. She remembers the call probably more so because she was nagging Chase about it for days afterwards when Chase couldn't get a hold of Joey imo

She was interviewed briefly on the 17th of February when DuGal and fiske were in her home. She remembers the call probably more so because she was nagging Chase about it for days afterwards when Chase couldn't get a hold of Joey imo

I'm listening now. That's not what she seems to be saying. Maybe I missed something.

BBM, Then why didn't she just say that? (ie)I'm sorry it seems like so long ago now i just can't recall exact days and times? Something to that effect anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cases