CA - Joey, Summer, Gianni, Joseph Jr McStay Murders - Feb 4th 2010 #17

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
In Fact F:

"Well, there was also fingerprints found from inside the Trooper, they don’t know who they belong to. Not Chase. It’s not the family. And where were those fingerprints found? Right there on that coffee mug. But ‘we’ll skip that – doesn’t meet our theory’."

Is my memory totally shot (a good possibility)? I don't recall mention of a coffee mug with unknown fingerprints on it.
That was new to me as well.

From Tracy Riccobene (DK's ex BFF/GF/Liar?):

This. Is. Absurd.

She said that Dan Kavanaugh had raped Summer because he wanted revenge for the alienation of the custom business, for cheating him. He told her that he buried the sledgehammer and he told her that he was not in Hawaii, that he provided a false alibi. She also said that he came back to the house afterward, at some point afterwards, she doesn’t know when, days later, and pretended to be Joseph. Lived the life of pretending to be Joseph for a matter of hours, maybe perhaps overnight, she doesn’t know the exact timeframe he spent in the house. Pretended that he was married to Summer. She said he’s that deranged, that’s what she called him.

From Tracy Riccobene (DK's ex BFF/GF/Liar?):

This. Is. Absurd.

She said that Dan Kavanaugh had raped Summer because he wanted revenge for the alienation of the custom business, for cheating him. He told her that he buried the sledgehammer and he told her that he was not in Hawaii, that he provided a false alibi. She also said that he came back to the house afterward, at some point afterwards, she doesn’t know when, days later, and pretended to be Joseph. Lived the life of pretending to be Joseph for a matter of hours, maybe perhaps overnight, she doesn’t know the exact timeframe he spent in the house. Pretended that he was married to Summer. She said he’s that deranged, that’s what she called him.

Someone (Tracy) is cuckoo for coco puffs.

I need help from you guys. I recently read about another missing person whose abandoned vehicle was found in Victorville, at the beginning of a state road of some sort, not too far from the shooting range. Whoever wrote the article or blog post or whatever it was opined that perhaps Merritt was responsible for that missing person too. I seem to remember the suggestion of it being related was tongue in cheek, but they thought the circumstances were just too similar to ignore. I cannot for the life of me find what I read. Does this ring any bells for any of you?

I need help from you guys. I recently read about another missing person whose abandoned vehicle was found in Victorville, at the beginning of a state road of some sort, not too far from the shooting range. Whoever wrote the article or blog post or whatever it was opined that perhaps Merritt was responsible for that missing person too. I seem to remember the suggestion of it being related was tongue in cheek, but they thought the circumstances were just too similar to ignore. I cannot for the life of me find what I read. Does this ring any bells for any of you?
Yes it does, Force 10 would know the specifics if anyone would.

Steven Geisler?

In Fact F:

"Well, there was also fingerprints found from inside the Trooper, they don’t know who they belong to. Not Chase. It’s not the family. And where were those fingerprints found? Right there on that coffee mug. But ‘we’ll skip that – doesn’t meet our theory’."

Is my memory totally shot (a good possibility)? I don't recall mention of a coffee mug with unknown fingerprints on it.

I went back and looked quickly at some of the testimony... I started with Jones, but nothing, then went back to Denys Williams (SD tech), she collected the fingerprints from what I understand, but doesn't process them. Went to Heather Radeleff (SB CSI tech that testified), she collected additional fingerprints from the Trooper, but again, didn't process them. Even went back to Dugal's testimony, where the coffee mug is mentioned, but not about fingerprints because of course, Dugal wouldn't have processed them either LOL Soooooooooo ... as of right now, nope, not testimony about it because whoever processed those, hasn't been called as a witness. I believe it would be someone from San Diego and they should have been processed back in 2010 IMO.

(as I was listening, something I forgot about was the position of the driver seat in the Trooper, it was close to the steering wheel according to Dugal and he is about the same height as Merritt - Dugal said he is 6'1", he estimates Merritt to be about the same or 6'... Joseph was 5'9")

After listening to Dr. Gray, who said finding bodies along I15 is common, trying to connect every dumped body to Merritt is a bit of a stretch... IMO of course.

Karinna said:
Would this be it?
THE PEOPLE OF THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA,Plaintiff vs.Charles Ray Merritt ,aka Charles Ray Mandel,aka Charles Ray Morritt,aka Chase Meredith Defendant
DA CASE NO 2014-00-0058329

http://www.sbcountyda.org/Portals/8/HighProfileCases/Charles Ray Merritt.pdf

Anyone else notice all the AKAs -
aka Charles Ray Mandel aka Charles Ray Morritt aka Chase Meredith

Wondering why so many?
74x46px-LL-59c83b81_question-marks.gif

I've added those to my description! :)

@Mica - anything on the portal for next week's schedules? TIA!

Wondering why so many?

From the Court Portal for this week. Only one entry.

4/29/19 - Jury Trial (In Progress)
9:30 AM

Wondering why so many?

Yeah i did notice that when i read it. I guess a crook like Merritt probably needed a few aliases, IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
omnia