CA - Joey, Summer, Gianni, Joseph Jr McStay Murders - Feb 4th 2010 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is from the search warrants. They wanted a warrant to see if the there was a purchase of a lock there because the one key found in Joey's pocket looked to be a Chateau key, the same kind of lock that they had there.

They seem to be a common padlock for storage units though when I googled them. JMO
Other than the search warrant I recall video, I think it was a local news channel but can't be certain, it was conducted at the front office of the storage facility. the other possibility is it could have been a reenactment, it's now kinda of fuzzy but I know the video had something to do with the McStay's, a key, padlock and storage facility.

The sledgehammer in the grave looked pretty clean of any blood, and the only thing mentioned so far being found on it was white paint, I have a hard time believing he used it at the grave site to kill any of them and then cleaned it of blood so well before tossing into the grave.

I'm sure they did fingerprint and dna testing on it, that testimony should be interesting but seems to me had CM's finger prints been found on it, we'd have heard about it by now.

As to the poll a few pages back -

CM killed them all alone, although needed help to get back after dumping the truck near the border, my likeliest suspect for that would be CJ, as she already changed her statement once ('he was home when Joey called on 2/4', then when faced with the cell data - 'I must have been remembering another evening'.

Joey killed separate from Summer and the kids, probably in the afternoon at Chase's storage place, and Chase had Joey's phone as he drove to their home and killed Summer and the kids.

Moo

Wow I didn’t think of that! Killing Joey in the afternoon and then a surprise attack on Summer, driving Joeys truck back to the house and The family just thinking it’s him getting home...

Is there any evidence that disputes that? That would’ve made it much easier for him to do the crime as a single perp.

From wiki... so take it or leave it... lol

Cleaning
Because urea in urine breaks down into ammonia, urine has been used for the cleaning properties of the ammonia therein. In pre-industrial times urine was used – in the form of lant or aged urine – as a cleaning fluid.[25] Urine was also used for whitening teeth in Ancient Rome.

whitening teeth... :eek:
Geez, talk about fresh breath. :D

From wiki... so take it or leave it... lol

Cleaning
Because urea in urine breaks down into ammonia, urine has been used for the cleaning properties of the ammonia therein. In pre-industrial times urine was used – in the form of lant or aged urine – as a cleaning fluid.[25] Urine was also used for whitening teeth in Ancient Rome.

whitening teeth... :eek:

I did notice in the cross he said 'COULD HAVE been urine.' If he definitively knows it is urine, I think he would have injected that. Like saying 'you do know it was tested and found to be urine, right?'

But he shied away from that.

DTs are very sneaky and often deceptive so I always pay close attention to what they say..how they say it and fail to say certain things. Lol

Last edited:
I'm not sure I understand: Why is this of such significance?

Supposedly, the ORIGINAL pictures of the McStay's home showed Bleach stains on their carpet when they were originally reported missing from SDSO photos. IF the sweatpants of Summer were found to also have bleach stains on them, they could correlate the two are from the same crime scene?

The "stains" on the pants look to me like she would have had to be standing or even sitting (more on the back/bum of the pants). I guess she could have been laying on her stomach and if it's bleach, it was poured? I don't know how the 'going down' the pants happens if she isn't standing though.

Just looking at how large the stains were, I don't think it was urine, but not 100% sure. I do KNOW that when we die our bowels/kidneys release their contents, with usually the kidneys first.

Supposedly, the ORIGINAL pictures of the McStay's home showed Bleach stains on their carpet when they were originally reported missing from SDSO photos. IF the sweatpants of Summer were found to also have bleach stains on them, they could correlate the two are from the same crime scene?

Ahhhh. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member