Found Safe CA - Joslynn, 2, Brayden, 3, & Rylee Watkins, 5, Gorman, 14 Aug 2016

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
It's probably easier to run with just one infant as opposed to three older kids. I am sure they felt LE was hot on their tracks too/

The poor mother of that baby. What a nightmare.

I wouldn't think that running with an infant would be easy at all. If you're hiding someplace you can't keep the infant quiet. You need formula and diapers, etc. Of course that assumes they will actually take care of the baby while on the run. :(

Still a nightmare for the mother of that baby. Hopefully he won't harm the child though if he is the father.

Yeah we've all seen that enough too, where that didn't matter.... :(

I really hope they will put out some more info on the baby still with them... right now people don't even know which age to look for... oh my goodness what a mess this is! Praying the child will be safe too!

Yeah we've all seen that enough too, where that didn't matter.... :(

I really hope they will put out some more info on the baby still with them... right now people don't even know which age to look for... oh my goodness what a mess this is! Praying the child will be safe too!

I know we see plenty of parents hurt their babies, but I'm just hoping against hope for that baby.

I know we see plenty of parents hurt their babies, but I'm just hoping against hope for that baby.

I worry that they might take the easy way out and do a murder-suicide. they are under so much pressure right now. :cry:

I worry that they might take the easy way out and do a murder-suicide. they are under so much pressure right now. :cry:

I hope not but it does seem like they are panicking. IMO the murder was unplanned, they panicked and took the kids. Then they either saw the kids were listed as missing or they realized the kids were slowing them down. I'm hoping it's a good sign they left the kids with someone rather than kill them. He probably thinks he can't be charged with kidnapping his own kid but of course we know better. He took the baby across state lines. I just hope they surrender without that poor baby getting hurt.

I hope not but it does seem like they are panicking. IMO the murder was unplanned, they panicked and took the kids. Then they either saw the kids were listed as missing or they realized the kids were slowing them down. I'm hoping it's a good sign they left the kids with someone rather than kill them. He probably thinks he can't be charged with kidnapping his own kid but of course we know better. He took the baby across state lines. I just hope they surrender without that poor baby getting hurt.

That's what it almost looked like - once the kids' info was out there, they left them very soon after. Another reason I am hoping they would do the same when the public knows more about the child still with them... just hoping hoping hoping that baby will be safe too.

A troubling report about Robertson:

Los Angeles Sheriffs detectives believe Robertson and Humphrey still have a young child with them.

Ashley Harper is that child's aunt, one year old Maddison Harper. She described Robertson as a violent person who panhandles from state to state.

"Whenever he left the house, his sister and mom have told me, he took her with him," Harper said.

Robertson has a criminal history, is on post release community supervision and has a previous arrest for possession of a firearm. Harper is now worried about Maddison's safety.

"I just want them to stop where they are. Return them home safely to their families that love them," Harper said.

http://www.yourcentralvalley.com/news/three-kidnapped-children-found-safe-suspects-still-on-the-run

Argh. So his probably figures he can use the kid as sympathy to make more money "pan handling". I hope they get caught soon.

I think all of the adults involved in this case were on drugs unfortunately. Motel drifting in Lebec? Poor kids.

http://www.yourcentralvalley.com/news/murder-kidnapping-suspects-arrested-in-colorado

Authorities in Colorado have arrested two people, in connection with the death of Kimberly Harvill and the kidnapping of her three children.

According to the NBC affiliate in Los Angeles, Joshua Aaron Robertson, 27, and Brittany Humphrey, 22, were arrested a day after the children were found in Albuquerque, New Mexico.

Press conference at 5:00.

http://www.krdo.com/news/Couple-wanted-in-woman-s-killing-kids-kidnapping-arrested/41375224

A couple wanted in connection with a woman's killing and the kidnapping of her three children have been arrested in Colorado.
The Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department says Joshua Robertson and Brittany Humphrey were arrested Thursday in Pueblo, about 40 miles south of Colorado Springs.

Department spokeswoman Nicole Nishida says the couple was arrested without incident and that a baby with them was safe.

Press conference is happening now. They will show it at the link above when it's over. First I've heard of Kimberly having multiple gunshot wounds.

I started seeing the GSW reference a few days ago. maybe she was shot in the head? they said "head trauma" initially.

Sigh... meth... of course. :( :( There's an epidemic going on around my area and it seems nationwide really. I know this probably sounds horrible but I am glad that this time at least all the innocent kids in the situation escaped alive and more or less unharmed. I know they will face hardships in their lives to come, but I hope they'll all (the siblings and the other child) will find loving homes where they will have a chance.

Sigh... meth... of course. :( :( There's an epidemic going on around my area and it seems nationwide really. I know this probably sounds horrible but I am glad that this time at least all the innocent kids in the situation escaped alive and more or less unharmed. I know they will face hardships in their lives to come, but I hope they'll all (the siblings and the other child) will find loving homes where they will have a chance.

I have to agree with you. I think the kids will have a chance now. My thoughts are for the innocent children, what an insecure lifestyle this mother gave them, I hate seeing that, when there's so many resources available for mothers with children. As usuall, the drug was more important. I pray these kids will find a family to truly love them.

I have to say that I am proud of the Pueblo, Colorado police for these arrests. The Pueblo police are understaffed, and Pueblo has had a rough time of it lately.

Kudos to the Pueblo police!! I am so happy that the children are safe!!! AND that those two are arrested!!!

IMOO.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tammyb1025
Back