CA - Judge Issues Arrest Warrant for Lohan

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Just want to let everyone who's interested in the Lindsay Lohan case know that the story will be covered on HLN this evening by Jane Velez-Mitchell (7PM EDT) and Nancy Grace (8PM EDT).

Fascinating to see what her face reveals and how she has progressively gone downhill:
http://facesinthenews.wordpress.com/2010/03/10/lindsay-lohan-still-a-milkaholic-baby/

I think it's more sad than fascinating. She was a beutiful girl. A real redhead with pretty skin. Plus we're looking at her after alot of work being done.

There was a photograph of her in a bikini after she got out of rehab and had that ankle bracelet on. She looked fabulous. Then again being at a huge house party still in an ankle bracelet after rehab was a red flag.

Honestly I feel sorry for the girl. Woman. Whatever. Nobody wants to be a washed up drug addicted alcoholic. It's no fair that's she afforded more breaks than the average person. No way. Maybe they'd help her by locking her tail up.

I think it's more sad than fascinating. She was a beutiful girl. A real redhead with pretty skin. Plus we're looking at her after alot of work being done.

There was a photograph of her in a bikini after she got out of rehab and had that ankle bracelet on. She looked fabulous. Then again being at a huge house party still in an ankle bracelet after rehab was a red flag.

Honestly I feel sorry for the girl. Woman. Whatever. Nobody wants to be a washed up drug addicted alcoholic. It's no fair that's she afforded more breaks than the average person. No way. Maybe they'd help her by locking her tail up.

ITA. Never thought I'd see the day when I thought that a 23-year-old woman looked like "death warmed over". Sad. So sad. jmo

ITA. Never thought I'd see the day when I thought that a 23-year-old woman looked like "death warmed over". Sad. So sad. jmo

BDE, if she was just another 23 year old on the street imagine even how worse she'd look.

Lord only knows what the girl is doing, but I highly doubt as I said that was in her plans. Hey, there's always hope. Always. However, my elderly mom who is a fan of hers said tonight "That kid isn't going to ever come back. The drugs got her". With some help there's hope.

O/T I watched some movie last night with Bette. One after she suffered a stroke. Her and Gish. Sorry for the hijack everyone. Just had to add that.

Joy Behar will cover the latest on Lindsay Lohan at 9PM (EDT).

she was warned in October, not that she should've even had that luxury - most of us take the courts seriously

did she or her lawyer bother to inform the court ahead of time that she might be 'stuck' overseas after the supposed loss of her passport?

send her to jail like Paris
show video of her bawling like a baby and see if the humiliation is enough to smarten her up

Joy Behar will cover the latest on Lindsay Lohan at 9PM (EDT).

Joy Behar works a nerve.:D

LadyL, didn't she actually go to jail at one point? Or is that when they put her in rehab? Oh or is it she did like an overnight?

She lied about the passport, the plane ticket, now the Texas movie shoot. Sheesh. I wonder how the DT's are this morning?

Lindsay Lohan's Movie Excuse -- Total BS

Originally posted May 25th 2010 1:00 AM PDT by TMZ Staff

Lindsay Lohan made it clear to the court that she didn't wanna wear a SCRAM bracelet because she thought it would get in the way of an upcoming movie shoot in Texas -- problem is, no such shoot exists.
More at link:

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2010/05/24/lindsay-lohan-movie-machete-reshoot-probation-scram-bracelet/#ixzz0owguygMa

Lindsay's Dad -- She Shouldn't Quit Cold Turkey

Originally posted May 25th 2010 12:45 AM PDT by TMZ Staff
Lindsay Lohan's father believes that forcing Lindsay to cut herself off from drugs and alcohol ASAP is a bad thing -- and he's getting support from an expert.

More at link:

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2010/05/24/lindsay-lohan-michael-lohan-drugs-alcohol-cold-turkey/#ixzz0owyPYts9

Boo-hoo for him. Then she should go back into rehab. A real rehab. If she is so bad off, it would be harmful to make her stop, then she needs help, not more coddling by the system.

she doesnt want help.

she lives in her own world where she can do no wrong.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back