GUILTY CA - Julia Jacobson, 37, San Diego, 2 Sept 2017 *Arrest*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
It's creepy to think he murdered her in the Cactus City Rest Area. On my trips to Tucson I have stopped there often. I'm gonna have a whole different outlook on that place knowing what's occured there.

I believe today is another court date for Ware. I am curious if he will continue to plea not guilty to murder or plea guilty to a lesser charge after helping LE find the remains of Julia and Boogie.

I have this for next court hearing:

Monday, January 22nd:
*Pre-Preliminary Hearing (@ 8:30am PT) – CA – Julia Beth Jacobson (37) & her dog Boogie (Sept. 2, 2017/found 12/1/17) – Dalen Larry Payne Ware (39) ex-hus charged with 1st degree murder; $1M bail; pled not guilty. 11/6: Attorney for DW waives arraignment/rights. 12/1 Update: Authorities searching for a missing San Diego woman discovered the remains of a woman and a dog in a shallow grave Friday.

from the court website:

• 01/22/2018 Pre-Preliminary Hearing

Judicial Officer
    Saleson, Stephan G
    Hearing Time
    8:30 AM

I am not familiar with Pre-Preliminary hearing but usually at a Preliminary hearing the Prosecution has to present some evidence to the judge as to why a defendant has to stand trial for crime they have been charged with.

Also I have not seen the LE release to the public a COD for Julia and Boogie.

Just a small :bump: for today's hearing:

Monday, January 22nd:
*Prelim Hearing (@ 8:30am PT) – CA – Julia Beth Jacobson (37) & her dog Boogie (Sept. 2, 2017/found 12/1/17) – Dalen Larry Payne Ware (39) ex-hus charged with 1st degree murder; $1M bail; pled not guilty. 11/6: Attorney for DW waives arraignment/rights. 12/1 Update: Authorities searching for a missing San Diego woman discovered the remains of a woman and a dog in a shallow grave Friday.

I couldn't find any updates from MSM in regards to Ware's court appearance today.

Went to the court site and found this:

01/22/2018 Time waived to: 01/22/2018 Pre-Preliminary Hearing

Original Type: Pre-Preliminary Hearing

**Portal Minute Order

Judicial Officer: Saleson, Stephan G
Hearing Time: 8:30 AM
Result: Held

03/05/2018 Pre-Preliminary Hearing

The lack of information by the Prosecution and LE in this case has me concern that a another person might be involved in Julia's death. I have not seen any information in regards of COD, where was Julia murdered and where did Julia and Ware meet that Labor Day weekend. I could have missed it. If you compare this case to the Blaze Bernstein case in information released to the public its a difference of night and day.

:bump: for hearing today:

Monday, March 5th:
*Pre-Prelim Hearing (@ 8:30am PT) – CA – Julia Beth Jacobson (37) & her dog Boogie (Sept. 2, 2017; found 12/1/17) – Dalen Larry Payne Ware (39) ex-hus charged with 1st degree murder; $1M bail; pled not guilty. 11/6: Attorney for DW waives arraignment/rights.
12/1 Update: Authorities searching for a missing San Diego woman discovered the remains of a woman and a dog in a shallow grave Friday.
Prelim hearing moved to March 5th

From court site:

Next hearing: 04/09/2018 Pre-Preliminary Hearing

Comment: dispo/reset

Looks like it's still a go for tomorrow's hearing.

:judge:

Monday, April 9th:
*Pre-Prelim Hearing (@ 8:30am PT) – CA – Julia Beth Jacobson (37) & her dog Boogie (Sept. 2, 2017; found 12/1/17) – Dalen Larry Payne Ware (39) ex-hus charged with 1st degree murder; $1M bail; pled not guilty. 11/6/17: Attorney for DW waives arraignment/rights. 12/1/17 Update: Authorities searching for a missing San Diego woman discovered the remains of a woman and a dog in a shallow grave Friday.

Update:

Monday, April 9th:
*Pre-Prelim Hearing (@ 8:30am PT) – CA – Julia Beth Jacobson (37) & her dog Boogie (Sept. 2, 2017; found Dec. 1, 2017) – Dalen Larry Payne Ware (39) ex-hus charged with 1st degree murder; $1M bail; pled not guilty. 11/6/17: Attorney for DW waives arraignment/rights. 12/1/17 Update: Authorities searching for a missing San Diego woman discovered the remains of a woman and a dog in a shallow grave Friday.
Pre-Prelim hearing set for 5/7/18 @ 8:30am; time waived to 6/8/18.

Monday, May 7th:
*Pre-Prelim Hearing (@ 8:30am PT) – CA – Julia Beth Jacobson (37) & her dog Boogie (Sept. 2, 2017; found Dec. 1, 2017) – Dalen Larry Payne Ware (39) ex-hus charged with 1st degree murder; $1M bail; plead not guilty. 11/6/17: Attorney for DW waives arraignment/rights. Time waived to 6/8/18.

From court site:

06/04/2018 Preliminary Hearing

Judicial Officer
Yabuno, R. Glenn

Hearing Time
8:30 AM

Comment
Time Estimate: 1 hour

Monday, June 4th:
*Prelim Hearing (@ 8:30am PT) – CA – Julia Beth Jacobson (37) & her dog Boogie (Sept. 2, 2017; found Dec. 1, 2017) – Dalen Larry Payne Ware (39) (ex) charged (10/11/17) with 1st degree murder; $1M bail; plead not guilty. Was extradited from AZ to Ontario, CA. on 10/27/17. Time waived to 6/8/18.
12/1/17 Update: Authorities searching for a missing San Diego woman discovered the remains of a woman and a dog in a shallow grave Friday.

judge-smiley.gif

Well, the EU did something and I can no longer access San Bernardino court site.

Anyone see when his next court date might be?

TIA!!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ND84
Back