Found Deceased CA - Juliani Cardenas, 4, Patterson, 18 January 2011 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
OK I understand now. I'm sorry if I upset anyone. This case just breaks my heart. :(

OK I get where you are coming from. Why not call 911 though?

He didn't have a cellphone and was in shock and scared by what happened.

In a perfect world everyone would/should call 911 when something like this happens. Just like everyone should call 911 when they hear a child screaming/being abused next door.

I too wish it was a perfect world.

I just got home from picking up my own 5 year old at school. I'm going to give her a big hug for Juliani. I'm in tears.

Poor baby boy. He didn't deserve this. His mother must just be in agony.

OK I understand now. I'm sorry if I upset anyone. This case just breaks my heart. :(

It breaks my heart too! It breaks all of our hearts.

I guess I tend to look at the positives in cases like these. Thank goodness his son made him go to the police, or else years from now his mother would still be wondering every day where her son is. Thank goodness the sheriff and all the first responders searched day after day for the car.

Bless them all and bless Juliani and his family.

I understand. I'm sorry, I am just upset about the little boy. :(

I understand. I'm sorry, I am just upset about the little boy. :(

Don't be sorry! You have nothing to be sorry for. Hugs!!

Juliani has been found. His mother now can lay him to rest with the love and dignity not afforded to him by the monster that drove him into that canal.

I am upset and sad and angry and relieved. All sorts of emotions. Mostly sad. :(

NG says 2,300 people go missing in this country every day. I assume 99% are quickly found or are we actually loosing 2,300 people a day????

Mom and grandma are in such pain that I pray I never see. Mom adds on guilt of not keeping Juliani at home that day. Grandma adds on guilt that it was her fault, could have been stronger, fought him off. etc.

With some math, another 900 people are now missing.

Wade Williams, Cottondale Fl is still on the loose, beware my friends that live near by. Check the latest picture of him. Please Please beware of your surroundings, lock your doors.

NG says 2,300 people go missing in this country every day. I assume 99% are quickly found or are we actually loosing 2,300 people a day????

Mom and grandma are in such pain that I pray I never see. Mom adds on guilt of not keeping Juliani at home that day. Grandma adds on guilt that it was her fault, could have been stronger, fought him off. etc.

With some math, another 900 people are now missing.

Wade Williams, Cottondale Fl is still on the loose, beware my friends that live near by. Check the latest picture of him. Please Please beware of your surroundings, lock your doors.

Here is a good article on the 2,300 a day that breaks it down.
http://www.trutv.com/library/crime/criminal_mind/forensics/americas_missing/2.html

They better find that in the water too. Such a senseless act of revenge on an innocent little boy who didn't do anything wrong.

9b8ced79-18f3-4e7f-b56f-0b5b66194676_400.jpg

The discovery was made along a stretch of canal near the intersection of McCabe and Whitworth roads, located between Santa Nella and Gustine.
A San Luis & Delta-Mendota Water Authority worker spotted the body.

Workers pulled the body out of the water before Merced County sheriff's officials arrived.

http://www.kcra.com/video/26694941/detail.html

I am just crushed. Sending prayers to his Mom and family. God Bless this sweet little angel. What a cruel world.

That poor mom... May God be with her and hold her tight - I think she's going to need it. (I thought he was in there but I didn't know if they'd be able to find him... now she can have closure.)

:cry:

RIP, little Juliani.

Omg! I just saw this!! Yes, may God hold her tight. That poor woman. God bless that beautiful little boy!

Sadly there wouldn't have been a thing in the world that farmer could have done. I've seen first hand from all the news footage (as many of us have) just how fast and murky the water in the canal was. There was no way the farmer could have dove in to try and save Juliani, no way at all. He would have died in the process. If we have anger, and yes I am angry as well, it needs to be directed to these monsters like Jose who are taking and murdering these poor helpless children everywhere. Jose was of the mind set that he was going to make Juliani's mom pay for kicking his sorry butt out and he took that out on that poor innocent little boy. I guess he was thinking if he couldn't have anything to do with his unborn child then she wasn't going to have anything to do with Juliani. I feel terrible for her because she had so much hope and held on to that hope that Jose loved Juliani and would never hurt him.

~jmo~

My heart is broken. Sweet little Juliani reminds me of my son when he was that age, so this case has hit me particularly hard. I cannot even begin to imagine how his poor mother feels. Is there anything we can do for her?

I am at a loss of word that I could acutally post on here due to I am so upset that this little boy was taken by this man and it ended this way.

I am simply going to pray for Tabitha and her little girl inside her.

I just joined this site when I started following the story on Juliani. I had been hoping for a miracle and praying for this little boy, as I have my own 4 year old too.

Tabitha just confirmed the worst on her FB page. I am so sad this didn't have a better outcome.

My only hope now, is that this horrible MONSTER took his own life too so we don't have to pay a dime for him sitting behind bars.

RIP: Juliani Cardenas. May your mother have peace knowing that you were found and are in the arms of the Lord now.

someone in my FB just said they found his body today..Is this true??

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Missing-CC
Back