CA - Katherine Jackson, 82, Michael Jackson's mom reported missing

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
So, IOW, the law enforcement agency with jurisdiction into Katherine Jackson's disappearance has not been able to confirm the accuracy of the statements of her children.

A search warrant overrides hipaa privacy laws. I hope LE is working on just that to ensure Mrs. Jackson's safety. I don't believe for a second she would willingly not be in contact with Michael's children, regardless of which of her children wishes to make a statement.

I hope LE has checked on Michael's children. It appears that Paris has tweeted about her grandmother, but I think LE needs to see them in person. And talk to the security people, etc. at Mrs. Jackson's home.

I hope LE has checked on Michael's children. It appears that Paris has tweeted about her grandmother, but I think LE needs to see them in person. And talk to the security people, etc. at Mrs. Jackson's home.

The kids are ok it's Mrs. Jackson who everyone is worried about. The kids have a lawyer, they have a nanny, there is a housekeeper and there is a security detail. For right now, since they are in their own home I am sure that they are being looked after and taken care of. However, until Mrs. Jackson is SEEN and TALKED to by someone other than one of her kids I am worried about her.

What's even stranger is that I believe she is still legally married to Joe correct? So her children should have no say so at all legally for doctors, hospitals, rest, or anything else without Joe. And yet silence from him....something strange as he is never ever silent. WTH is going on and where is Katherine?

Makes me understand a little more why Michael was so caring about his mother and his kids and kept everyone else at bay. If his own brothers and sisters can do this to his children and keep their grandmother from them what else are they capable of?

I hope to God that LE can override HIPAA somehow, some way and actually see and/or talk directly to Katherine to make sure she is ok. If she is under a Doctor's care, wouldn't you think the doctor would call LE and say she is ok since everyone knows she has been reported missing.

I am really starting to worry about her.

The kids are ok it's Mrs. Jackson who everyone is worried about. The kids have a lawyer, they have a nanny, there is a housekeeper and there is a security detail. For right now, since they are in their own home I am sure that they are being looked after and taken care of. However, until Mrs. Jackson is SEEN and TALKED to by someone other than one of her kids I am worried about her.

What's even stranger is that I believe she is still legally married to Joe correct? So her children should have no say so at all legally for doctors, hospitals, rest, or anything else without Joe. And yet silence from him....something strange as he is never ever silent. WTH is going on and where is Katherine?

Makes me understand a little more why Michael was so caring about his mother and his kids and kept everyone else at bay. If his own brothers and sisters can do this to his children and keep their grandmother from them what else are they capable of?

I hope to God that LE can override HIPAA somehow, some way and actually see and/or talk directly to Katherine to make sure she is ok. If she is under a Doctor's care, wouldn't you think the doctor would call LE and say she is ok since everyone knows she has been reported missing.

I am really starting to worry about her.

BBM

I realize that the children are OK physically, but I am sure LE wants to know what they know, saw, heard, etc.

Since their grandmother is missing and has not been heard from in a week, the children must be in a state of fear - they must be thinking "if grandmother can go missing so mysteriously, then maybe we are in danger". They surely must remember that their father was so seriously afraid for them as to keep their identities from the world.

Who do they turn to now?? The security detail where grandmother went missing from, the nanny/houskeeper/other hired help, their aunts and uncles who seem to be the ones at the core of this mystery????

Who is in charge of Michael's children now??

Why has proof positive that Katherine is OK not been provided by LE and/or her "Family" yet?

So...at what point do LE in CA send the police to wherever she is for a welfare check??

I should be shocked to hear the Malibu Lost hills Sheriff is not doing anything further at this time. However, I am not. This is a troubled and rogue Sheriff facility that has botched cases it comes across. For instance, in the case of Matrice Richardson, they merely picked up bones that they could see and tossed them into a bag and left other bones and clothing on the ground. The coroner was livid.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=111932&highlight=malibu+lost+hills+sheriff&page=9

Katherine Jackson's mysterious disappearance raised my hinky meter when I first learned about it first thing this morning. That Mrs. Jackson has not been seen publicly and has not been in contact with Michael's three children for whom she has legal guardianship is frightening :eek: Something is not right about this situation, and I fear for Katherine Jackson's life. Michael must be turning over in his grave knowing that his siblings have stooped to this level in their attempts to gain control of their deceased brother's fortune. :moo:

So...at what point do LE in CA send the police to wherever she is for a welfare check??

That is the problem, LE does not know where she is to do a welfare check.

That's why Mrs. Jackson's nephew contacted the police. Her children either won't tell or don't know where she is, Michael's children don't know where she is and haven't heard from her in a week.

Katherine Jackson's mysterious disappearance raised my hinky meter when I first learned about it first thing this morning. That Mrs. Jackson has not been seen publicly and has not been in contact with Michael's three children for whom she has legal guardianship is frightening :eek: Something is not right about this situation, and I fear for Katherine Jackson's life. Michael must be turning over in his grave knowing that his siblings have stooped to this level in their attempts to gain control of their deceased brother's fortune. :moo:

BBM

I agree, this is frightening on so many levels - not one of her children or grown grandchildren have come forward to say - her she is and let's have a little presser to show everyone that she is fine.
Mrs. Jackson's lawyer doesn't even know where she is, hasn't heard from her about the children's welfare.

Did everyone see Jermaine's "end to the wildfire of madness" statement?

Here it is (part) and my comments at the end. JMOO

Jermaine's Tweet: (part of it)

Let me put to bed today's nonsense: as I made clear some days ago, Mother is safe and well in Arizona with her daughter and our sister, Rebbie, resting up on doctor's advice, so it is beyond me how she can be reported "missing"

more:
http://www./show/ifm13c

(If we can't link to the twitter just go search Jermaine Jackson)

Now my comments:

If you are sooooo worried about the unnecessary anxiety this is causing to Michael's children then for pete's sake dial the number, give your mother the friggin phone and let her talk to them and reassure them that she is ok. That friggin simple you moron!

And if she is no condition to talk on the phone - then the question is WHY?

And how long is she supposed to "de-stress away from computers and phones"? Don't you think knowing that her grandkids and others are worried about her would stress her out more? And why AZ? What doctors visit?

Sorry, but in my mind you guys have a lot of answering to do. This has caused more stress to Michaels children which you are so concerned about, yet you and your bros/sister have caused it. You are being evasive, you are adding to their stress and concern. No one but you have caused this.

Where is Joe Jackson in all this?? Why have we not heard from him?? He is usually the biggest mouth in the room whenever something is not right with his "family".

And wasn't Katherine living in Encino? Why is the Sheriff in Malibu investigating this case?

What has happened to Michael Jackson’s 'missing' mother? Police appeal for 82-year-old to contact them as she's caught up in family feud

• Children say grandmother is safe with daughter Rebbie Jackson
  • Katherine Jackson hasn't been in contact with grandchildren for a week
  • Concerned granddaughter says grandmother is in care of same doctor who called Michael a 'drug addict' in Conrad Murray trial
  • Police and missing woman's attorney make public plea for her contact
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-family-amid-family-dispute-stars-estate.html

Picture of the doc, at the above link, who lied about being referred by Katherine's real doctor.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-family-amid-family-dispute-stars-estate.html

Doctor's orders: Dr. Allan Metzger, Michael Jackson's former physician, is seen last October during the Dr. Conrad Murray involuntary manslaughter trial. He's reported to be currently caring for Katherine Jackson in Arizona

OK, something is really out of whack here. It bothers me that a doctor that testified for the defense in Murray's trial was sent to her house. What bothers me more is the fact she let him examine her......and apparently didn't call her doctor's office to confirm. I just have a hard time believing Mrs. J would do that. IF she did, then I think something is really off track here. Why would she allow that unless she was ill or incapacitated in some way? Not thinking correctly?

Why can't Jermaine, or any of her children with her call LE in CA instead of the media. It seems rather simply to me, that authorities in Arizona should be able to go to where she is and confirm her wellbeing and notify LE in CA. She didn't show up for the show in Albuquerque and instead went to Arizona directly?

Trent is overseeing things with the children correct? Why doesn't he fly to Arizona and check it out himself? Take LE with him. BTW, who are Trent's parents?

This is silly.....LE just needs to confirm she's OK. Period. Why aren't they?
It's sad..and scary that she has not talked to the children.

Where's Joe? Doesn't he live in Las Vegas? Was he at the show in Albuquerque?

This is nuts.

wierd that, when this brouhaha surfaced 4 days ago, Paris tweeted that KJ was "fine" and had not suffered the mini stroke which MJ's siblings were claiming in their letter requesting that the conservators be replaced

the latest events have revealed that Paris hasn't seen KJ for a week, so obviously she hadn't seen her for 3 days when the original story broke, yet she didn't mention that KJ was "missing" in the original tweet

jeez, what gives w/ this bunch?

I don't believe the statement about Mrs. Jackson "resting up". If she was okay and free to do as she wished, she would at least have told her grandchildren and household staff where she would be and how to reach her in an emergency.

I think that Mrs. Jackson may have been given some kind of prescription drug to make her compliant so that she could be manipulated in to signing money (or Power of Attorney) over to Joe or her children. If she was coherent at all and not being held against her will she would have contacted authorities by now.

I don't trust Joe at all, and Michael's siblings are not much better. MOO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Senor710
Back