CA - Katherine Jackson, 82, Michael Jackson's mom reported missing

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
passports? :what:
:what:Where is KJ's passport???'Is SHE overseas?
Go Paris Go!

Jackson Family Compound
SLAPPING,
PUNCHING

http://www.tmz.com/2012/07/24/pandemonium-at-jackson-family-compound/

(snip)
Our sources say at one point Janet tried to grab a resistant Paris' cell phone, a scuffle ensued and Janet slapped the teenager, screaming, "You're a spoiled little *****!" We're told Paris fired back with her own slap and told Janet, "This is our house. Not the Jackson family house. Get the ****** out!"
MISS Janet wants the "tweets"to stop. :maddening:
Little too late, imo. Is July 17 the same date Paris last saw her grandmother?
July 15th maybe?
http://www.x17online.com/celebritie...a_jackson_family_attorney_standoff_072412.php

Paris has been ditching school...okay this is starting to make sense now.

:waitasec: Who goes to school the last week of July?

I don't believe a thing that site says. Yes they knew but they never knew they would not be speaking with their grandmother for all this time. And who had denied them access to the grandmother? I'd be skipping school too.

I wish they'd go live with Oprah.

That's exactly right GnrSnap. Janet wants the tweets to stop. She is the ring leader and has been planning this a long time.

I think they should be arrested until this is sorted out and KJ is found and informed of all happenings.

Passports! Unbelieveable...Yes they are gonna come after Trent. He has been sure they are ok ever since Michael died.

well Paris supposedly doesn't want to go to her summer school classes.

who knows? sounds like now that it's all f'd up and everyone's in trouble they are trying to position themselves to take the kids...

like a judge would allow that...no way, not now.

http://www.radaronline.com/

Go to front page of Radar Online, they all want the kids! and get this...
Here's one of the stories-

Randy and Jermaine Jackson Asked Michael Jackson Estate to Pay Their Child Support! Unbelieveable!!!!

The pair made the desperate move in the last 12 months after they had grave concerns they could face jail.
“Jermaine’s kids Jaafar and Jermajesty and Randy’s sons Donte and Randy Jr. were moved into a condo in San Fernando Valley owned by the estate to help with the legal fees a few years back.
“But, despite that, Randy and Jermaine felt they needed extra help and they pleaded with the estate’s lawyer for help.
http://www.radaronline.com/exclusives/2012/07/randy-jermaine-jackson-child-support-michael-jackson-estate

What a bunch of LEECHES! Poor Michael! God help those children!

I want Anderson Cooper to get involved in this mess. Didn't his mama go thru greedy family tug of war over her (inheritance) when she was a little girl?

He'll get to the bottom of this and start cracking skulls!

Jackson Siblings Lawyer Up & Prepare To Fight Executors Of Michael's Estate

"The Jackson siblings are discussing taking legal action against the executors of the estate and to become Katherine Jackson's conservator. Janet, Jermaine and Randy feel that they have been left out of all decision making when it comes to Michael, and they want to financially benefit from his estate as well. Janet is also discussing the possibility of petitioning to become Michael's kid's temporary guardian," a source close the situation tells Radar.

Riiiight. They haven't retained counsel for one reason: Can't afford it or unwilling to pay for it. Thus, all the shenanigans.

Meant to post this earlier: I think the siblings are going about this in the manner they are because they don't want to pay a lawyer to do things properly, and most particularly one at the law firm with which they had consulted, as stated in their letter. (It's a big firm and its lawyers are VERY expensive...this I know from personal experience.)

~jmo~

Michael Jackson is not only turning over in his grave, he is somersaulting, catapulting, vaulting... and moonwalking... while his dysfunctional, greedy, jealous, rivaling siblings attempt to take over the fortune that Michael earned with his enormous talent and willed to his three beloved children who were to be cared for and nurtured by his mother, Katherine Jackson. MJ's life was filled with enough strife: He doesn't deserve to be further tormented in death. Michael's siblings are vulturous leeches who are trying to feast on their brother's fortune :furious:

you know, I can't wait until Jermaine and Randy get on TV with Larry King and in their little teeney voices say stuff like...

ooooh Larry, you know she is our mother and we just wanted to bring the children, and show them the love, you know....we are Jacksons and we stick together....those children are being manipulated along with our mother...the media has it all wrong, our brother would not have wanted this. ....

You have me rolling here minazoe! :lol: I'm going to bet you called it spot on!

Just an FYI: X17 is a pro Jackson Siblings site. One of the brothers has connections there.

Yeah, probably the same bro who just happened to have handy an older photo of certain family members playing Uno...

~jmo~

Jackson Siblings Lawyer Up & Prepare To Fight Executors Of Michael's Estate

"The Jackson siblings are discussing taking legal action against the executors of the estate and to become Katherine Jackson's conservator. Janet, Jermaine and Randy feel that they have been left out of all decision making when it comes to Michael, and they want to financially benefit from his estate as well. Janet is also discussing the possibility of petitioning to become Michael's kid's temporary guardian," a source close the situation tells Radar.

Riiiight. They haven't retained counsel for one reason: Can't afford it or unwilling to pay for it. Thus, all the shenanigans.

Meant to post this earlier: I think the siblings are going about this in the manner they are because they don't want to pay a lawyer to do things properly, and most particularly one at the law firm with which they had consulted, as stated in their letter. (It's a big firm and its lawyers are VERY expensive...this I know from personal experience.)

~jmo~

So Auntie Janet wants to become the guardian and she does so by trying to force the kids and their passports out of their home? And does calling Paris a ' spoiled biotch' and slapping her help in any way?

The ONLY reason any of those money grubbers want anything to do with these kids is because they want control of the $$$$$$$$.

I would rather see it go to the lawyers before I would want the greedy Jackson siblings to have any of it.

OK, so now Tito has pulled-out (for rather obvious reasons). Will La Toya take his spot? Ha

Where IS she, btw? She was the most vocal of all the sibs about the murder conspiracy surrounding MJ's death.

~jmo~

X17 is the site that played into Sam Lufti's puppet game of controlling Britney Spears... they could tell me that the night is dark and I would find it questionable.

FWIW, there are two Tito's-father and son. Son has always stuck by his cousins and is petitioning the court for guardianship.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toomanywomenmissinginbc
Back