Found Safe CA - Katuana Whisenant, 14, taken by stepfather, Tehama Co, 23 Jul 2021 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

GuyfromCanada

Reaction score
CALIFORNIA - The California Highway Patrol put out an endangered missing advisory for a 14-year-old girl in Tehama, Shasta and Siskiyou counties.

The CHP said Katuana Whisenant was last seen on July 23, 2021, and is believed to have been taken by her stepfather, 39-year-old Santos Flores-Roman.

Whisenant is about 5 feet 5 inches tall with brown hair and brown eyes. Flores-Roman is about 5 feet 4 inches tall with black hair and brown eyes, according to the CHP.

The CHP also described a 1993 Toyota Corolla with a California license plate 3FKR698.

Anyone who sees them is asked to call 911.

FPNQIYzVQBQPNv_

https://twitter.com/CHPAlerts/status/1509638654741790735/photo/1

CHP asking for help locating missing 14-year-old, stepfather

Wow, this is a long time! When were they reported missing? They could be anywhere by now.

She is missing from Crescent City CA. She was reported missing back in July. IIRC, she was missing before, found in Santa Rosa, returned back to her mother in Crescent City, then went missing again. She's been known as missing in Del Norte County with her family posting to local FB groups and a local news station doing a story back in September. This flier is a renewed effort, and the first time I've seen her stepfather named, though looking back at her family's posts on social media, I can tell they believed her to be with him the whole time but did not mention him by name. I'm assuming for legal reasons.

Whisenant previously ran away from home and was located by authorities in Santa Rosa, Crescent City police chief Richard Griffin told The Press Democrat on Saturday. Following her July disappearance, authorities had been again looking for her in the area, including interviewing Flores-Roman and his relatives, Griffin said.

“We just didn’t have any other information to go on but we suspected she was down there with (Flores-Roman),” he said.

Whisenant is an enrolled member of the Yurok Tribe, according to the National Missing and Unidentified Persons System. Yurok tribal police had involved the federal Bureau of Indian affairs and subsequently the FBI in the investigation, Griffin said.

More at FBI: Girl, 14, missing since last year may be traveling with Santa Rosa man

From the local police department’s Facebook. “UPDATE 4/16/22 CCPD Missing Person Case 2021-1019:

The FBI has located Katuana in Nevada, and also arrested Santos Flores on his active warrant. Family has been notified and we are working directly with the FBI for further investigation. More will be posted as we can, as this is a very sensitive case.

I want to personally thank all the other agencies we worked with on this investigation.

Chief Richard Griffin“

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay
Back