CA CA - Kern Co., Fem HC497, 20-25, under concrete floor of foundry, May'73

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
If it is known (or assumed) she had buck teeth, seems like they would have her teeth or/and possible other bones? I agree with Captain, couldn't some testing be done? Unless it is a matter of funding?

Spontaneous question: why hide it, bury it right there? Maybe someone who worked or knew that foundry killed her? Or was the foundry abandoned at the time and nobody could see it while doing it?
For situations similar to this; where someone is buried within the concrete of a building it’s obviously a big risk, initially. But I think the simple answer to the “why” is because the perpetrator viewed this as a permanent solution (in their mind). Or it may have even been a convenient solution at the time.

If someone manages to accomplish this without getting caught early on, then they know it would take a lot of effort for any investigator to be able to ever search the location (and that’s only if an investigator even suspects this spot in the first place).

I think questions related to this method of hiding someone is more about “who” could manage this. Maybe an organization or company that controls the building process or owns the concrete company. Regardless, It’s someone who has an extreme need for control and enough motivation to want this woman to basically not even exist. They are probably bold and probably arrogant. I’m currently looking into anyone I can find linked to this location and hopefully can find a connection to her from there.. to be cont…

It has been over 51 years since this woman's body was found, and probably about 76 years since she died and was placed in concrete. The latter date was probably determined by when the concrete was poured, but how accurate that suspected death date is depends on some unknowns.

Just going on what has been posted, it would seem that this woman was killed and buried about 1948.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Coach K
Back