Found Deceased CA - Kiely Rodni missing from Party Near Prosser Family Campground in Truckee #10

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
ABSOLUTELY UNREAL!!! No family, grieving or otherwise, should have to deal with BS like this! And to the point he sent crazies out to get the family. I don't understand what this world is coming to. I can't even imagine everything being hunky dory in life, and then a tragic accident happens, and then the crazies come out and make your life a living hell. I wish I knew how to stop this sort of thing but I don't. It's so very tragic. :(

Part of the BS found on Pg 14:

View attachment 437649

I hope they bankrupt him like what happened to Alex Jones. I also hope they sue a few more youtube "creators".

I hope they bankrupt him like what happened to Alex Jones. I also hope they sue a few more youtube "creators".

I'll go you one further and say it should be criminal. I have no problem with a law that states if you intentionally set out to destroy another person's life and/or put them in danger with your lies, you are criminally responsible and should be arrested, booked, and tried. People manipulate freedom of speech to mean something it doesn't. It's not freedom to destroy others nor was it ever intended to be. MOO.

It’s frustrating when they want to act like journalists, but forget the ethic that most journalists have. They thrive off mistruths and sensationalism to the point that they push out most reputable channels trying to do things correctly.

I don't believe for a second that anyone making up conspiracy theories to work the masses into a frenzy wants to act like a journalist. They're grifters, IMO, not journalists.

So what was the point in claiming she wasn't a real person?!?? Driving traffic to a monetized channel? I am surprised that content was permitted in the first place? Hopefully it has been removed by YT? Totally nuts.

So what was the point in claiming she wasn't a real person?!?? Driving traffic to a monetized channel? I am surprised that content was permitted in the first place? Hopefully it has been removed by YT? Totally nuts.
Outlandish claims to get more looks and views to sell songs. All MOO

1690736331200.png

Also #'s 79 & 80 on page 20. It has a censored word (I think. I don't have them all memorized cuz I don't use them all. lol) so I shouldn't paste a SS of it here.

And the other reason, also MOO, is I think the guy thinks he's right. As do a lot of people in this world that have strange (non-scientific) views of things that are actually based on science. I've often wondered why their brains are wired that way. Take the flat-earth believers (they exist)... I'm sorry, but the world is NOT flat!!! I can tell you that for a fact! My proof?? If it were flat, all the cats would be sitting at the edge and knocking things over it!!! Fact! LOL

1690737048120.png

Source

Outlandish claims to get more looks and views to sell songs. All MOO

View attachment 437887

Also #'s 79 & 80 on page 20. It has a censored word (I think. I don't have them all memorized cuz I don't use them all. lol) so I shouldn't paste a SS of it here.

And the other reason, also MOO, is I think the guy thinks he's right. As do a lot of people in this world that have strange (non-scientific) views of things that are actually based on science. I've often wondered why their brains are wired that way. Take the flat-earth believers (they exist)... I'm sorry, but the world is NOT flat!!! I can tell you that for a fact! My proof?? If it were flat, all the cats would be sitting at the edge and knocking things over it!!! Fact! LOL

View attachment 437889

Source
My brother is a flat earther. It’s impossible to speak to him about this kind of stuff, he is so convinced he is right. People do all sorts of mental gymnastics and surround themselves with like-minded people, it’s very frustrating.

I could take that document and change the name to a handful of youtubers who have monetized bashing Shanann, her babies, her parents and brother. They are still at it, even mocking the gravesite, and previously calling for them to be dug up. Showing videos of the R family residence and describing cars located there. I don't see any difference; one of them accused Sandy Rzucek of hiring a hit job on the family for insurance money. Claiming that the girls weren't in the oil tanks, and specifically mentioning a handful of oil workers as being "suspects".....in a case already firmly closed. I notice many of these vids were recently switched to private. But, except for the relative sizes of the yt sites; ie 3 million subs for the Keily case vs 5 - 60 k for the Shanann bashers, what the heck is the difference? Their business model is denigration of a murdered woman and her dead mutilated babies for profit. Accusing her of abusing her children, starving them; denying them water, harming them for attention, ie mbp, abusing her poor murderer husband, on and on.

Imo

I wonder if the kids who some of the creators tried to blame could sue. They made their life hell.
Iirc some of the local kids were providing youtubers with background info based sometimes in intertribal jealousy and hurt feelings from failed romances that they were using to undermine friends. But the youtubers should have recognized those games and stayed clear of reporting on salacious rumors regarding minors. That was appaling. But not as much as the AWP comeon video games, always implying they knew more than LE.

The ones who really bothered me went after Keily's own mother, published on yt her taxes, her covid business loans and accused her of trying to gain $$ from her daughter's death. Sounds a lot like the Upchurch charges, imo.

Docket last updated: 10 hours ago
Wednesday, August 02, 2023
10 service Waiver of Service Executed Wed 08/02 1:53 PM
WAIVER OF SERVICE Returned Executed by Daniel Rodni, David Robertson. Ryan Upchurch waiver sent on 8/1/2023. (Smith, Christopher)
9 misc Amended Document (NOT Motion) Wed 08/02 7:43 AM
AMENDED DOCUMENT by David Robertson, Daniel Rodni. Amendment to7 Amended Complaint . (Smith, Christopher)
Tuesday, August 01, 2023
8 1 pgs service Request for Waiver of Service Tue 08/01 3:41 PM
REQUEST FOR WAIVER of Service sent to Ryan Upchurch, through attorney Cynthia Sherwood on 8/1/2023 by David Robertson, Daniel Rodni. (Smith, Christopher)
7 43 pgs cmp Amended Complaint Tue 08/01 3:14 PM
AMENDED COMPLAINT against Ryan Upchurch, filed by Daniel Rodni, David Robertson.(Smith, Christopher)
Monday, July 31, 2023
6 2 pgs order Order Mon 07/31 10:37 AM
ORDER: This case is REFERRED to the Magistrate Judge for customized case management in accordance with Local Rule 16.01 and 28 U.S.C. § 636(b)(1)(A). Lead counsel for the parties shall attend the initial case management conference. Signed by District Judge William L. Campbell, Jr on 7/31/2023. (DOCKET TEXT SUMMARY ONLY-ATTORNEYS MUST OPEN THE PDF AND READ THE ORDER.) (kc)
Friday, July 28, 2023
5 1 pgs notice Notice of Case Management Conference Fri 07/28 2:20 PM
NOTICE of Initial Case Management Conference by Telephone set for 10/11/2023 at 02:00 PM before Magistrate Judge Barbara D. Holmes. (mg)
4 2 pgs service Summons Issued Fri 07/28 2:16 PM
Summons issued as to Ryan Upchurch. Service copies will be returned to counsel by mail. (mg)
3 2 pgs notice Notice/Information re Consent of the Parties to MJ Fri 07/28 1:57 PM
NOTICE/INFORMATION regarding Consent of the Parties to the Magistrate Judge. (mg)
2 1 pgs notice Notice of Business Entity Disclosure Statement Filing Requirement Fri 07/28 1:56 PM
NOTICE of Business Entity Disclosure Statement filing requirement. (mg)
1 29 pgs cmp Complaint Fri 07/28 1:52 PM
COMPLAINT against Ryan Upchurch (Filing fee $402, Receipt number ATNMDC-3875600), filed by Daniel Rodni, David Robertson.(mg)
Att: 1 Attachment - Civil Cover Sheet
misc Annotation - Bar Status Fri 07/28 2:26 PM
TN State Bar status verified as active for David Randolph Smith, Christopher W. Smith, Dominick R. Smith admitted to this court . (mg)
Robertson et al v. Upchurch (3:23-cv-00770), Tennessee Middle District Court
It certainly appears to be a real suit and not AI chatgpt generated "fake" case. the above comes from the court's pacer (court records) site.

I stopped following AWP after their behavior in this case. I was a big fan of their work in missing persons cases prior. Ryan Upchurch is a clown and the two together made this case a circus it should never have been.

RIP Kiely

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
world1971
Back