CA CA - La Habra Hts, WhtFem 14-20, 584UFCA, peace symbol earrings, clothes, blue tennis shoes, Sep'73

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
If they had the slugs from both murders, they could probably match them, unless they were too flattened and didn't retain the marks from the firearm.

I'm wondering if there was anything to report from the potential matches mentioned? I'm especially interested in Rose Cole as a possible match. Synanon did have a headquarters in Santa Monica, which could potentially explain why she was in SoCal if she went missing in Oakland.

I am interested in this UID in particular because I live very close to where they found her. The local paper has mentioned this area (much of which is a nature reserve) as a "favorite" spot to dispose of bodies. A number of them have been found in the canyons near here over the years.

The only problem I see with the John and Jane Doe being connected are that the Jane Doe was dead for 30-90 days whereas the John Doe was killed eight months beforehand.

I wish they had a reconstruction of Jane Doe. It'd make things a little easier.

Sherry Pickle is still the only ruleout listed, but the decedent's Namus page was last modified last year.

Sent from my SM-T560NU using Tapatalk

Claudia Rochelle White (missing from San Juan Capistrano in 1973) has also been ruled out on the basis of dentals and DNA.

Recently, a thread was started Kathleen Edna Rodgers age 16 who went missing from Oroville, CA (the other end of the state) 3 March 1973. http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=218373

I don't know if she is listed in NamUs/the Doe Network/the Charley Project. I wonder if she has been compared with this UID? Her age, height, and hair color are consistent with this UID and she could have lost weight if she had run away from home before meeting with bad fate.

Think it's worth submitting to check, if nobody has yet!

Rita Jolly:
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?60792-OR-Rita-Jolly-17-West-Linn-29-June-1973
https://www.findthemissing.org/en/cases/7780/

Jeannette Miller:
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?297321-WA-Jeannette-Miller-17-Arlington-16-Sept-1970
https://www.findthemissing.org/en/cases/4581/433
Supposedly wanted to travel to California that summer

attachment.php

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-10-22 at 8.00.11 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2017-10-22 at 8.00.11 PM.png
    66.6 KB · Views: 45
Jeannette Miller is known to have a three-tooth denture plate. There was no mention of one or the need for one with this Jane Doe.

Pamela Spencer vs. Jane Doe

Positives:

Race: White vs. White
Timeline: PS disappeared January 26, 1973 vs. JD found September 5, 1973 (estimated 1-3 months post mortem)
Height: 5'1 vs. 5'2
Weight: 110 lbs vs. 102 lbs

Negatives:

Hair Colour: black vs. light brown

A few months ago, I e-mailed the Los Angeles County Coroner about the young man in Hacienda Heights (Doe Network 865umca, The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)) possibly being missing person Richard Nelson Lamson from San Mateo, CA The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs). I don't know if anything came of it of if he was ruled out. Kathleen Rodgers is from Oroville which is also in Northern California.

The postmortem photo of john doe 865UMCA is very similar to the image of Richard Nelson Lamson. Did they respond to your inquiry?
865UMCA
5098DMCA - Richard Nelson Lamson

I always wondered if this John doe could be connected to this case. La Habra Heights and Hacienda Heights are right next to each other. The peace symbol earrings on the jane doe. The john doe had "Peace" embroidered on the bottom left leg and love on the bottom right leg. 865UMCA 584UFCA
This jane doe could have been his girlfriend considering they were found not too far from each other and they shared the same peace symbol earrings, he was also wearing rosary beads so he might have felt he was in grave danger. She was killed some ten months later, I think they were living with someone he took a liking to his girlfriend and killed him, and kept his girlfriend as a sex slave, and then killed her some ten months later, she was found in an open grave about twelve inches deep this makes me wonder if he was coming back and visiting it. There several girls from this general area that were found off the 91 freeway in shallow graves the one about Dorothy Scott sounds like it was revisited. True Crime Diary
OCSD Identifies Jane Doe Homicide Victim after 31 years 18-Year-Old's Mysterious Cold Case Slaying Reopened 20 Years Later
I always wondered if this John doe could be connected to this case. La Habra Heights and Hacienda Heights are right next to each other. The peace symbol earrings on the jane doe. The john doe had "Peace" embroidered on the bottom left leg and love on the bottom right leg. 865UMCA 584UFCA

Last edited:

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WhatsTheStoryLori