GUILTY CA - Laci Peterson, 27, pregnant, Modesto, 24 Dec 2002 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
*Includes transcripts for all witnesses, hearings, and rulings from the Preliminary Hearing, Pre-Trial Hearing, Trial, and Sentencing. Some witnesses appeared more than once. The index is alphabetical. For a chronological review, with short summaries and other related developments, go to the following sections of the Timeline:
Thank you imstilla.grandma……. Appreciate that information being collated and clarified. Considering it all brings back so any memories, mostly sad and tragic, of having followed this case all those years ago.

Sad also that this matter continues to proliferate with the latest on this IMO well settled case.

I also hope that the LA Innocence project had been able to review all of that material as well. In detail. MOO

I have to agree with @SoWhat. It is reductionist to accuse Laci's family of suspecting Scott of murder based on his romantic relationship with Amber.

The first suspicious point that Laci's family emphasized is that Scott phoned Sharon at roughly 5 P.M. on Dec 24, 2002 and announced that Laci is missing. He didn't ask whether they had spoken that day, or whether Laci was already at Sharon's house for the planned family dinner. He said "missing". When asked where he was that day, first he told people he was golfing, then he changed it to fishing. It was a long gradual process of supporting Scott, out of respect for Laci, to the understanding that Laci was not coming home.

After learning that Scott lied to them about having a girlfriend, they publicly stated that they could no longer support the liar.
Sharon Rocha wrote a book about Laci and what happened to her, I highly recommend it to anyone who hasn’t read it yet, especially people who think SP is innocent.

Sharon Rocha wrote a book about Laci and what happened to her, I highly recommend it to anyone who hasn’t read it yet, especially people who think SP is innocent.
I read that book years ago. Sharon asked Scott what he was fishing for, and he said sturgeon. They are bottom feeders. It sounds like Scott thought it was funny to use Laci as bait for bottom feeders. There's some truth to every lie - very true with Scott.

Was there a chapter where she spent a long time in bed - very sad? She had a vision of Laci that helped her move forward.

A book summary is available here:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Abberline vs Edmund Reid
Back