GUILTY CA - Lana Clarkson, 40, fatally shot, Alhambra, 3 Feb 2003

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
:woohoo:

Renteria on the stand and lisafremont on the case!!!

Hiya everybody!!!!!!

::holding up lighter amidst the throng of fans::

Liiiiiiiiissssssssaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!

How about a little Freebird, honey? :blowkiss:

Oh no...can't you stay awake a little while longer and nap afterwards? I believe the hearing re: Caplan should be up first (at high noon, ET). You don't wanna miss that, missy! Better to snooze during some boring cross-exam of other witnesses later! ;)
Too late! I already took my nap but thanks for you synopsis of the hearing.

I agree, Sherbie! I don't think these California folks realize what kind of sway they have over entire days of peeps all over the country.

"What time would you like to go out to dinner?"
"After 7!"

Lisa -- note what a huge deal AJ is making of the importance of properly done evidence collection and documentation. You know where this is going. :woohoo:

::holding up lighter amidst the throng of fans::

Liiiiiiiiissssssssaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!

How about a little Freebird, honey? :blowkiss:

:blushing:

I hope everyone who wrote me such lovely PMs in my banishment know and understand how much those expressions did and do mean to me!!

Lisa -- note what a huge deal AJ is making of the importance of properly done evidence collection and documentation. You know where this is going. :woohoo:

Right up a tender part of HL's anatomy?

:p

I DO! And as much I as I will enjoy the journey, I must say that I am lookin' forward to the destination!! To learn how a great criminalist could "forget" to document a photo of a potential piece of evidence. And just how very useful Post-Its can be.

:crazy:

Oh yes, McDreamy is a sly one, ain't he? :dance:

"Using a post-it note would be inappropriate for any forensic scientist?"

Go AJ!

I did. And you?

We did, thanks. Had highs in the mid to upper 90s for a few days in a row. So we just stayed inside, watched some movies, drank frozen libations and played 80s and music trivia all weekend. :)

Boy, AJ is really setting the stage for ripping Lee a new one in front of this jury!

I was left with the impression from the hearing this morning that the judge himself might not be done with Lee, either. Judge asked Plourd if Lee had been made aware of the court's wishes re public comments; Plourd said he thought so; judge said "okay". If he's not considering taking some sort of action against Lee, why would the Judge even inquire about that?

Go, AJ....go, Judge! :clap:

My, but it's nice not to be invisible!!

Doesn't Mr Renteria seem like a thorough and steady kind of criminalist? Do you suppose he keeps any evidence in his home?

Gee, I wonder if that includes the late, great henry lee? :confused:

:crazy:
I'd say it ESPECIALLY includes the soon-to-be-deposed 'King of Forensic Science'.

Some days it's not good to be the King.

:boohoo:

I wish he would stop saying "looking visually" though.

The wood paneled wall is the "west wall"

Ooh. They did a Luminol test!!

No blood spatter on the opposing wall so either the blowback couldn't travel that far or someone was standing between Lana Clarkson and the wall.

Powerful testimony IMO.

ETA....no blood spatter on the carpet either...the only positive results with luminol testing were the areas that were already apparent due to blood pooling.

This is very powerful evidence!

BTW, I see on CTV the 13th juror question today: Did his not calling 911 hurt Spector's defense?

97% yes 3% no

3%? mj, ol-g, cap, sg, k and sh1 equal 3%??

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela
Back