GUILTY CA - Lana Clarkson, 40, fatally shot, Alhambra, 3 Feb 2003

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
you're probably right panthera!
I can see what you're point is but since this is an expert witness and he's stating his theory it would seem pointless for Jackson to be objecting to everything he's saying when he can attack the theory with his cross-exam. :)

PURGE...

Bull... Purge is a drainage of liquids collected in the body... This will be blood, brain, everything else...

Purge contained the collection of the body bits.

W

PS. "They may have represented it as some brain tissue." SHEESH, OF COURSE.

Oh, someone help me (can you tell that Dr. Di Maio is pissing me off?)

So because Lana was in a gun club at sometime she knew how to shoot herself in the mouth?

Good grief, I hope the prosecution turns this guy inside out.

W

Clot virtually immediately? HELP ME! "How long is 'virtually immediately' ?" I have NEVER seen blood clot immediately!

W

Oh I get it...

The clots on the diaper were from the IMMEDIATE first aid that PS gave (wiping her face instead of calling 911). GIVE ME A BREAK! And he just felt so terrible that she committed suicide, that he took that diaper and wiped down the gun too. He didn't want anyone to know she did herself in. BWAHAHAHAHAHA

w

okay.... why are they even trying to say that the gun fell in front of her - when Spector HAD THE GUN in HIS HAND when he walked outside where Adriano was... !!!! :waitasec: :mad:

Oh I get it...

The clots on the diaper were from the IMMEDIATE first aid that PS gave (wiping her face instead of calling 911). GIVE ME A BREAK! And he just felt so terrible that she committed suicide, that he took that diaper and wiped down the gun too. He didn't want anyone to know she did herself in. BWAHAHAHAHAHA

w
Yes isn't this disgusting? He cared so much about her to wipe her face ~ after he went outside holding the gun and told Adriano that "I think I killed somebody" ~ but never calls 911. :banghead:

It has been 20 years :(

At the morning break, Spector walks by his son Louis twice in the courthouse without saying a word. But then he approaches him and shakes his hand. He tells them that he hadn't recognized him with his long hair.

"It has been 20 years," Louis observes.

Spector then introduces him to his wife. "It is nice to meet you. Thanks for coming," she says with a smile. They go back into the courtroom. Louis seems floored. -- Harriet Ryan

http://blog.courttv.com/phil_specto...-.html#comments

It has been 20 years :(

At the morning break, Spector walks by his son Louis twice in the courthouse without saying a word. But then he approaches him and shakes his hand. He tells them that he hadn't recognized him with his long hair.

"It has been 20 years," Louis observes.

Spector then introduces him to his wife. "It is nice to meet you. Thanks for coming," she says with a smile. They go back into the courtroom. Louis seems floored. -- Harriet Ryan

[URL="http://blog.courttv.com/phil_specto...-.html#comments"]http://blog.courttv.com/phil_specto...-.html#comments[/URL]

I'm sure his attorney's told hm to make nicely nice with the son for the appearance of the Jury. I mean my God, can't have him look like the lousy so called father he is, can we?

I'm sure his attorney's told hm to make nicely nice with the son for the appearance of the Jury. I mean my God, can't have him look like the lousy so called father he is, can we?
It's really sad that he's estranged himself from all the people who should mean the most to him and now he's facing the rest of his life in prison if the jury convicts him. So much he has wasted and just thrown away.

It's really sad that he's estranged himself from all the people who should mean the most to him and now he's facing the rest of his life in prison if the jury convicts him. So much he has wasted and just thrown away.

I think they estranged themselves from him after years and years of abuse growing up.

I think they estranged themselves from him after years and years of abuse growing up.

Me too Jenna, Ronnie Spector was terrified to even testify in the trial.

And it's been how many years????????????????

Enter The Head

head.jpg

In other news, today marks the debut of what the defense team calls The Head. It is a clear plastic life-size model of Lana Clarkson from the neck up, complete with a realistic-looking and -feeling tongue. They say it was made by a guy who normally works on movie special effects.

-- Harriet Ryan

http://blog.courttv.com/phil_spector/2007/06/tk-8.html#comments

Defense finished their direct questioning and here comes Jackson tearing into his testimony! :clap: :clap:

Anyone have a link for where this can be seen. I'm at the KTLA site and the former link isn't working?

W

Ugh... I'm finally in and streaming is sucking big time :(

And I'm missing this sparring match. I'm hoping that AJ isn't being so tough that he is losing the jury.

W

LOL! Phil is NOT laughing about spending all this $$!!

Well all,

I'm so dang frustrated. I'm missing a ton of points due to sluggish streaming. Everytime a point is coming up, the streaming goes kaput.

I did see at least one thing that I hope AJ jumps back on...

The Dr. offered, "There are only two things sure in life, death and taxes." One of the defense attornies started writing immediately. Take him back there AJ, take him to "with death and taxes being the only sure thing, why don't you tell the jury that you are not sure that the gun was in Ms. Clarkson's hands, because you aren't sure."

W

PS. What point have been made gang? Help me to know what I've missed?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KatGran
Back