GUILTY CA - Lana Clarkson, 40, fatally shot, Alhambra, 3 Feb 2003

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Yes he does, or the Court will come looking for him! I was thinking he might "take off" for parts unknown like Luster did. :)

Ahhhhh. Right!!! LOL I'm not sure where a creepy little many like him could go and "blend," but I guess he may be desperate enough to try anything!

Ahhhhh. Right!!! LOL I'm not sure where a creepy little many like him could go and "blend," but I guess he may be desperate enough to try anything!
A while back over at the CTV board, someone posted a photo array of what he'd look like in various disguises. One of them was an old woman! I just have a feeling he'll pull something, maybe even a medical emergency as the verdict's being read.

I wonder if he's still around or has taken off yet! If he's planning on being in court for the verdict, do you think he'll pull something very melodramatic when the "guilty" verdict is read? I can't see him being handcuffed and going peacefully. :cool:

Me neither. :p

I could see him pull a Michael Jackson-type stunt...and show up in his jammies or something. :rolleyes:

I'm with Jeana. I want a verdict already.

I think this little man has a Napolean complex. A lot of little men do. Show a woman how mean you can be. Scare them with guns. This time he went to far.

I'm with Jeana. I want a verdict already.

I think this little man has a Napolean complex. A lot of little men do. Show a woman how mean you can be. Scare them with guns. This time he went to far.
------

I agree. I am hoping this is not a hung jury.I along with everyone else am waiting ~ not patiently..No offense but he is such a little pip~squeak.LOL.

It's almost 4:00. Looks like there won't be a verdict this week. :(

This is not a reply but a brand new subject: I spent quality hours on a very hard bench in a very cold courtroom today, Frid, Septembe 13. At 4:00 PM, as the jury filed out for the evening, I saw something very disturbing that makes me think that something is wrong: The first juror out of the jury room was the African American juror who, on her juror form, said that she followed the Simpson criminal trial and thought that Justice had been served. She came out alone, only followed about 1 minute later by the other 11 members of the panel. She did not look happy and had clenched teeth. Also, before their morning break, I heard very loud shouting from a woman in the jury room. It was lengthy and so loud that I heard her. I am not a happy camper tonight.

This is not a reply but a brand new subject: I spent quality hours on a very hard bench in a very cold courtroom today, Frid, Septembe 13. At 4:00 PM, as the jury filed out for the evening, I saw something very disturbing that makes me think that something is wrong: The first juror out of the jury room was the African American juror who, on her juror form, said that she followed the Simpson criminal trial and thought that Justice had been served. She came out alone, only followed about 1 minute later by the other 11 members of the panel. She did not look happy and had clenched teeth. Also, before their morning break, I heard very loud shouting from a woman in the jury room. It was lengthy and so loud that I heard her. I am not a happy camper tonight.
I just read this over at CTV too and thought you'd posted it here. Thanks for sharing your day of discomfort in that courtroom, waiting and hoping for a verdict. I'm really beginning to think now from what you've posted and what Harriet Ryan wrote in her blogs today that these jurors aren't in agreement about something ~ whether it's the guilt/innocence of Spector, or tired of the foreman reviewing the case via his notebooks (like SP jury foreman did). Too bad you didn't hear just what the shouting was about!

Many have thought the defense made a mistake by showing the "Lana Unleashed" tape. However, the defense may have succeeded in their aim of making some jurors (one?) dislike the victim.

I just read this over at CTV too and thought you'd posted it here. Thanks for sharing your day of discomfort in that courtroom, waiting and hoping for a verdict. I'm really beginning to think now from what you've posted and what Harriet Ryan wrote in her blogs today that these jurors aren't in agreement about something ~ whether it's the guilt/innocence of Spector, or tired of the foreman reviewing the case via his notebooks (like SP jury foreman did). Too bad you didn't hear just what the shouting was about!
I was so agitated by that and some other things that I saw in court today that I posted it on both sites.
The good things I experienced: Dominick Dunne telling someone that there were such good people in this courtroom! The bad? Hearing Spector's son tell the LA Times reporter whata his father had always done to him. And in such a mellow, run-of-the-mill tone. How about the woman in the ladies bathroom who screamed for 1/2 an hour, "Lord, why have you forsaken me?" after her son had been convicted and sentenced to life in prison. And then that pissed-off face of the juror who walked out 1 minute before her other 11 colleagues walked out!
I went today because I thought about Friday verdicts. Then I agonized, am I ready to see a man's life destroyed in front of my face when the handcuffs are put on him? At 5 AM, I decided to go for it and rid this society from the cruelties and ravages of one Phillip harvey Spector. That man needs to be in a locked environment and away from innocent victims.

Many have thought the defense made a mistake by showing the "Lana Unleashed" tape. However, the defense may have succeeded in their aim of making some jurors (one?) dislike the victim.

What was there to dislike? A breathing human being? A daughter, sister, an innocent? Biggest defense case error in my living memory. This juror has an ax to grind. The best thing about what I saw was that she was pissed off and not the silent type. There is hope for her when she comes down. I just wanted everyone to understand that there was trouble in River City!

What was there to dislike? A breathing human being? A daughter, sister, an innocent? Biggest defense case error in my living memory. This juror has an ax to grind. The best thing about what I saw was that she was pissed off and not the silent type. There is hope for her when she comes down. I just wanted everyone to understand that there was trouble in River City!

Maybe the other jurors can get her dismissed for failing to deliberate ala Peterson?
Thanks for reporting this Yadler. I sure don't want to see a hung jury.

Maybe the other jurors can get her dismissed for failing to deliberate ala Peterson?
Thanks for reporting this Yadler. I sure don't want to see a hung jury.

I sure hope so. Man, who in his/her right mind accepted a juror who thought that justice had been done in the Simpson criminal trial? Didn't anybody see any red hot flags??????????? I am really despaired tonight.

I sure hope so. Man, who in his/her right mind accepted a juror who thought that justice had been done in the Simpson criminal trial? Didn't anybody see any red hot flags??????????? I am really despaired tonight.

Jo-Ellen Dimitrius wasn't around at the beginning was she? j/k. I don't understand why the pros allowed her either. Unbelievable. I feel your despair.

I certainly hope it was an error by the defense. The multi-million dollar defense team must have thought that the jury would see Lana as a pathetic has-been. Spector's lawyers did not have a lot to work with, so they throw out anything they can.

I agree with you Yadler on 'Lana Unleashed', what were they thinking! Also thanks for the info. What do you mean by "there is hope for her when she comes down"? Thanks again for the report :) Wish I could be there.

I sure hope she doesn't have an ax to grind, but hey who knows for sure. Yegads she married a guy who had been convicted of murder,then hasn't visited him for 12 years and still hasn't divorced the creep tho she stated she should get a divorce! Can't make up her mind :confused: AHA moment here possibly she still can't make up her mind! (justsayin or maybe not)

Juror No. 5, a 54-year-old mother of two grown children who works as an assistant to a deputy mayor, said she knows little more about the case than "a woman was found dead in Spector's home." She did, however, follow the Simpson case closely. "Because he was an All-American, pro football player accused of murdering his wife. Did he? I wanted to know," she wrote. Asked for her impression of that case, she wrote, "Justice system worked."

She has been married for 15 years, but has been separated from her husband for 14 1/2 of those years. Her husband, who had served time for murder before they met, is currently incarcerated. She said she left him shortly after they wed because he became a crack addict. "I really should get a divorce," she wrote. She said she had not seen him for 12 years. Her daughter worked for the 911 system for a year. Her son is in the Air Force and has a gun. She said she had fired a weapon in the past, but does not own a gun. She has served on two juries and called the experiences an "eye opener."

http://www.courttv.com/trials/spector/042507_jurors_ctv.html

I agree with you Yadler on 'Lana Unleashed', what were they thinking! Also thanks for the info. What do you mean by "there is hope for her when she comes down"? Thanks again for the report :) Wish I could be there.

I sure hope she doesn't have an ax to grind, but hey who knows for sure. Yegads she married a guy who had been convicted of murder,then hasn't visited him for 12 years and still hasn't divorced the creep tho she stated she should get a divorce! Can't make up her mind :confused: AHA moment here possibly she still can't make up her mind! (justsayin or maybe not)

Juror No. 5, a 54-year-old mother of two grown children who works as an assistant to a deputy mayor, said she knows little more about the case than "a woman was found dead in Spector's home." She did, however, follow the Simpson case closely. "Because he was an All-American, pro football player accused of murdering his wife. Did he? I wanted to know," she wrote. Asked for her impression of that case, she wrote, "Justice system worked."

She has been married for 15 years, but has been separated from her husband for 14 1/2 of those years. Her husband, who had served time for murder before they met, is currently incarcerated. She said she left him shortly after they wed because he became a crack addict. "I really should get a divorce," she wrote. She said she had not seen him for 12 years. Her daughter worked for the 911 system for a year. Her son is in the Air Force and has a gun. She said she had fired a weapon in the past, but does not own a gun. She has served on two juries and called the experiences an "eye opener."

http://www.courttv.com/trials/spector/042507_jurors_ctv.html

I am hoping that she has a voltile, temperamental nature and that when she calms down she'll listen to the other 11 members of the jury. If, howver, she agreed that past grievances between black and white were correctly answered by Simpson's jury nullification, then we are in deep trouble. Maybe she has crossed some line that Judge Fidler can address and boot her out.
I kept a wary eye on her every time I was in court. My friend, after reading her juror questionaire, spotted her the first time that she was in court (my pal is from New York). To me, she always semed to get along with her neighbor, seemed very pleasant and always dresssed and groomed (as opposed to some of the other jurors.) But when I saw her thunderclouds coming out of the jury room, a sole individual, followed one minute later by the other 11, I knew that we were in trouble.
I've just read a bio of Spector and I can tell you that he has bee a mean, vindictive and dangerous human being all of his adult life. He's always gotten his way. Let's pray that he hasn't managed to tamper with this jury to continue his winning luck cycle.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FindIreneFlemingWAState
Back