GUILTY CA - Lana Clarkson, 40, fatally shot, Alhambra, 3 Feb 2003

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Sprocket's detailed coverage is fabulous and she is now doing live updates from the courthouse during deliberations, it's really cool. Hopefully we have healthy jurors this week & they can reach a verdict (guilty, please!) :gavel:

This has taken way too long. These juries in California take more time off than any I have ever followed before. Get this over with, PLEASE!!!

What is going on?? Have they deliberated for 2 solid days now?? :eek:This is worrying me.

Argh, another day with no verdict! But they’re deliberating and that’s what matters (as long as they convict, lol). I’m trying so hard to be patient, thank goodness Sprocket is at the courthouse again doing live updates & answering questions.

“3:58 pm: Some of the jury seemed jovial, some had no expressions. Court resumes 9:30 am tomorrow.”

http://sprocket-trials.blogspot.com/

IMO he's guilty, I just don't think this beautiful woman rummaged through this creepy-looking guy’s house, found a gun in a drawer & then shot herself in the mouth while heading toward the door with her purse over her shoulder. Spector even told police he accidentally killed her (wish they would've given that tape to the jury). Plus he didn't call 911, he washed his hands, he wiped her face, he put the gun under her leg, he fought with police, gun-threatening was his MO with women who weren't interested in him, etc etc etc. :cursing:

Lana bought 8 pairs of shoes the day before she killed herself, does this sound like someone who would take their life??? This is insane.

Spector killed her either by accident or on purpose as he was known to always wave guns around and hold people hostage, or their music.

Waiting for the verdict too. It's taking way too long.

Always
Gozgals

Gozgals I agree with your last post here. However, I remember being taught never point a gun at someone unless you intend to use it. He was drunk and did not realize his strength. Intentional murder in my thinking.
Really wish the jury would reach to a verdict.

Phil Spector jury again interrupted by illness
For a second time, deliberations in Phil Spector’s murder retrial have been interrupted by juror illness. The panel, which began weighing evidence March 26, went home at midday today after a juror became sick.

Because of court holidays and a prior instance where a juror was ill, the panel has deliberated only about 27 hours over seven days.

The jurors are also considering a lesser count -- involuntary manslaughter.

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/lanow/2009/04/phil-spector-2.html

Gozgals I agree with your last post here. However, I remember being taught never point a gun at someone unless you intend to use it. He was drunk and did not realize his strength. Intentional murder in my thinking.
Really wish the jury would reach to a verdict.

HI RayStar:

I was taught the same thing. Only point a gun if you plan on using it. I think he was drunk and off his psych. meds. too. You really think he intentionally killed beautiful Lana? What a shame.

This jury is taking forever.

Good day RayStar

Goz

I agree, we may never see a verdict in this case.

Gozgals

what a sad state of affairs

Thanks! LOL, I didn't even know the retrial was in process, but glad to know there's a verdict. How long had they been deliberating?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csiapril77
Back