DNA Solves

Tricia

Manager Websleuths.com
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Leah Rose Altmann has been found SAFE.

CLICK HERE

There is very little known other than she has been found safe and the family is asking for privacy.

I'll be honest I was not hopeful. I thought there was a big chance she was murdered.

This is the time I LOVE being wrong.

Tricia

I hope that she was missing on her own accord, and that she is unharmed. If it was an emotional or mental break, I'm hopeful that she will get all of the help, love, and support she needs to be happy and healthy again.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Leah Rose Altmann has been found SAFE.

CLICK HERE

There is very little known other than she has been found safe and the family is asking for privacy.

I'll be honest I was not hopeful. I thought there was a big chance she was murdered.

This is the time I LOVE being wrong.

Tricia

Whoa!!!!! Count me in as shocked - I was certain she was deceased. Wow. I guess miracles do happen!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thats brilliant news.

Her family must be so happy (and relieved!).

Oh thank god. I was so worried about her.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

YES YES YES!!!

Prayers answered.

I suspect she just needed some "alone" time.

It is so rare that we can celebrate news like this. I do hope the family releases a bit more info in the coming days however, we all can certainly understand their need for privacy.

Hey sorry to change the topic but Websleuths needs your help as soon as possible.

If you are able to donate at least $5 dollars that would be great. Just think if one-third of the people who came here today donate $5 bucks Websleuths would never have to worry about. Whatever you can afford will be greatly appreciated it. The key word here being "afford". Please do not make a donation if it puts you in the slightest financial bind.

CLICK HERE TO DONATE AT THE WEBSLEUTHS

If you would rather you can use PayPal or Google Wallet you canby using the email websleuthsdonations@gmail.com Thank you,
Tricia

This is absolutely awesome, wonderful news! She is very well thought of and has been greatly missed within the music community!! Welcome home!!

It is so rare that we can celebrate news like this. I do hope the family releases a bit more info in the coming days however, we all can certainly understand their need for privacy.

Hey sorry to change the topic but Websleuths needs your help as soon as possible.

If you are able to donate at least $5 dollars that would be great. Just think if one-third of the people who came here today donate $5 bucks Websleuths would never have to worry about. Whatever you can afford will be greatly appreciated it. The key word here being "afford". Please do not make a donation if it puts you in the slightest financial bind.

If you would rather you can use PayPal or Google Wallet you canby using the email websleuthsdonations@gmail.com Thank you,
Tricia

I have donated! Perhaps it's time to consider a $5 fee to join?

I'm not familiar with this case, I don't think. Is there a thread for her here/

I have donated! Perhaps it's time to consider a $5 fee to join?

Thank you Hap.

in 2004 when I purchased Websleuths I promised I would never charge.

5 dollars is a lot when you don't have it. I've been there believe me.

We will pull out of this and I won't have to go to our members to survive. It is just now, I need your help to keep Websleuths going.

Thanks again Hap,

Tricia

Tricia

Hi, :smile:
I donated 10$ with paypal 2 weeks ago, I added my nickname in the notes.

Hi, :smile:
I donated 10$ with paypal 2 weeks ago, I added my nickname in the notes.

Thank you Blue Girl1991 for donating. You are very kind to care abiut Websleuths. I sent you a note just now.
Tricia

Thank you Blue Girl1991 for donating. You are very kind to care abiut Websleuths. I sent you a note just now.
Tricia

I think it's amazing that there is a site like websleuths which dedicated to missing people , you don't let any missing person to be forgotten,
doesn't matter when it's happened ,even Decades ago, this is so important !
I found it very touching!

Thank you so much for the site and for all the hard work :smile:

Glad she is safe anyway. But what torture for her mom.

OT I would scrape up $3-5/month to use WS. I do send $5 as often as I can but would commit to a regular debit, jmo.

I'm not familiar with this case, I don't think. Is there a thread for her here/

There were a lot of issues with some of the players in the case interfering with our efforts here to sleuth possibilities and help Leah's parents. Needless to say, thanks to Leah's mom and the Aware foundation and their combined efforts to gather volunteers and keep the word on social media, Leah was found. You can follow the case on the facebook page here:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/550101911988884/

How has she been supporting herself for the last 7 months?

I hope more details are shared.

Leah was found safe. :happydance: Im estatic. I'm also glad all the people that were on my hinky radar are no longer on my hinky radar. Leah, so glad you are safe. What a fantastic surprise. :loveyou:

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ayaanie
Back