GUILTY CA - Lisa Naegle, 36, Torrance, 18 Dec 2016 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Me too. If the affair is true, husband is not involved, etc.. That's a huge amount of heartbreak to leave behind.
I'm concerned with, what seems to me, to be a lack of well...concern from the husband. But sounds as though they may be going through some troubles.

To play Devils advocate, the student could have just said that in hopes to explain away his resistance to the truth.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Exactly. That would explain also any DNA of hers that might be found in his vehicle, etc.

So he lied to the brother and husband, but did he lie to the cops too before coming out with this story? Also, having an affair with her makes him more of a suspect, not less. And she was still seen getting into his car, still seen at the gas station video. She was still with him. What did he do with her?

Well, he was questioned by two big and distressed males, one being the husband and second the brother of the woman he was at the party with. And she hid this from her husband, pretending she went there with her bro. So yeah, I can easily imagine why would he lie that he did not take her home, even if he did not harm her. Though it does look quite hinky, that story of his. But I am surprised that family is so eager to publicise it, aren't they afraid they might hamper the investigation?

I don't know how to quote from outside sources (I'm new!) but I screenshotted and outlined the details throwing me off-
afced5d3ed6e05cc01898ce36c0029ac.jpg

The sister was told by Lisa that the student is gay, and the student says he lied because he didn't want the family to know about the affair he was apparently with Lisa? SO SUSPICIOUS. Saying he was gay to her sister-sounds like maybe her family had their own suspicions about Lisa and the student. IMO, they'd been having a fling and maybe student misinterpreted their going out together.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The sister was told by Lisa that the student is gay, and the student says he lied because he didn't want the family to know about the affair he was apparently with Lisa? SO SUSPICIOUS. Saying he was gay to her sister-sounds like maybe her family had their own suspicions about Lisa and the student. IMO, they'd been having a fling and maybe student misinterpreted their going out together.

Actually the cheaters very often tell other people that the person they have an affair with is gay/totally unsexy for them, to quash the suspicions. So i think it's very possible Lisa and Jackie really had an affair and either there was a lovers quarrel that spiralled out of control, or... Well... Discovering that your wife has an affair is a heck of a murder motive.

"Naegle-Kaimona said police later told her that the student, identified as 34-year-old Jackie Jerome Rogers, said during questioning that he was having an affair with Naegle.

He said that was the reason he kept switching up his story with her family. Naegle-Kaimona said her sister had told her that Rogers was gay."

http://abc7.com/news/family-of-missing-san-pedro-woman-says-student-may-know-what-happened/1664990/

Well to me that makes him more suspect maybe jealousy over going home to husband or possibly she was ending the affair if there actually was one. He had two days to think up scenarios. I think student has an infatuation with her IMHO

Ummm, unless someone knew or leaked info about the affair, or suspected, or just found out, or let is slip or or or....

No matter what, I am hoping she is safe and sound and ok. Treading lightly.
Exactly. My post doesn't read very well because I'm avoiding sharing my opinion and I apologize. The news of an alleged affair definitely opens up a lot of what ifs.

Edited to delete thoughts on husband....she told her sister he was gay, no word on husband's awareness.

Sounds like the CCTV didn't catch sight of his vehicle driving LMN home.

This is so sad.

She told her sister her friend was gay or her husband was gay??

Maybe in his head they were having affair and she didn't take it as serious.

She told her sister her friend was gay or her husband was gay??

Maybe in his head they were having affair and she didn't take it as serious.

"Naegle-Kaimona said her sister had told her that Rogers was gay."

Rogers, the "friend"

Well the gas station footage would show more details, if she got back into the suv etc. what the guy working the gas station said about them. Etc
He says he let her out..why that street? How was she supposed to get home?

excavating according to a source who told it to TMZ. No matter what, this is even more ominous now. Heart breaks for those who know and love this woman.

Does anyone know if CA has a place where we can look up if this guy has any past arrests?

Exactly. That would explain also any DNA of hers that might be found in his vehicle, etc.

So he lied to the brother and husband, but did he lie to the cops too before coming out with this story? Also, having an affair with her makes him more of a suspect, not less. And she was still seen getting into his car, still seen at the gas station video. She was still with him. What did he do with her?

It's also possible that he was hoping she would have an affair with him, but she rejected the idea and him.
Please be okay Lisa.......

I don't know how to quote from outside sources (I'm new!) but I screenshotted and outlined the details throwing me off-
afced5d3ed6e05cc01898ce36c0029ac.jpg

:wagon: :greetings:

Welcome Cee!

It's also possible that he was hoping she would have an affair with him, but she rejected the idea and him.
Please be okay Lisa.......

Yes it is. One way or the other, he either wanted a sexual relationship with her or had one. Both lead to a possible motive to him having done something to her. IMO. Especially since it's appearing that he was the last person seen with her. His story of leaving her at the gas station after 2 a.m. Is not plausible, if in the very least irresponsible, which still makes him highly suspicious.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pacobasal
Back