GUILTY CA - Lisa Naegle, 36, Torrance, 18 Dec 2016 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Beaten to death, and dumped with no dignity.
Eph the murderer. May justice be harsh.

Rest gently, Lisa !!
My condolences to her grieving loved ones.

Agree totally. But who in the world did hubby think was driving her to get something to eat and then bring her home while she was drunk?

Did she have a car left behind at the bar?

Was Jackie suppose to drop her off at home while hubby is looking out the window for her arrival?
She told him it was a friend she was going to the birthday party with.
He also thought she was maybe using uber but I'm not sure that he knows exactly how uber works because he thought she was using the same driver over and over when in reality it was the boyfriend picking her up

Sent from my LGLS990 using Tapatalk

I think that's why I'm trying to wait. It's bad enough that she's been murdered, it's a whole other thing to find out upon her death she was having an affair, which lead to it. For her husbands sake, for her family's sake, I hope it is not true.

He's a snake. No....he's a monster! I'm going with her turning down his advances which caused him to become enraged the night he killed her until more information comes out.

Agree totally. But who in the world did hubby think was driving her to get something to eat and then bring her home while she was drunk?

Was Jackie suppose to drop her off at home while hubby is looking out the window for her arrival?

Her husband said she often took Uber. I think many people do when they go out and are drinking.

I didn't see this case until she was already found.

I don't think I've ever seen as many cases of murder by hammer on websleuths as I have this year. I don't know why the increase, or if it's just cases that have made it to websleuths this year and have ended in such tragedy as homicide by hammer. That has got to be one of the most deranged methods of murder, IMO.

As I was reading through the thread tonight, and the media releases, it was rather clear the family, husband and posters here believed the 'friend' she was at the party with was involved in her disappearance. To know it was a nursing student didn't surprise me. I don't think an affair surprised me, whether true or not. Though I believe it was true if she did indeed tell her sister he was gay. That kinda implies her sister had noticed a vibe between the two, or had noticed her speaking of him, spending time with him, something that made the sister say something to Lisa about it. I can easily see someone telling their sister..oh there's nothing between us...can't you tell he's gay?? To hide the affair.

At any rate, no matter why they were together, no matter why Lisa said she was going to this party with her brother when she went with Jackie Jerome Rogers, she didn't deserve to be murdered!!!

Had Jackie told the husband and brother that Lisa left the party with him, infact, had gone to the party with him, I think justice would have probably been quick and justified. Now there will be a drawn out wait for the legal system for a trial, and sentencing....

I realize that's the legal route as civilized citizens we should take. Morally it's the right route.. But, I don't know how i would have reacted if he was lying to my face and my loved one was missing.... just being honest!

I had never heard of that show bridalplasty...good thing it didn't last long! What a weird idea!

And I've never seen this site before... https://www.everipedia.com/jackie-jerome-rogers/ It was linked from the find Lisa facebook page.

This is the second case in the past week or two that I've read about the wife having an affair, and the husband not knowing until the person was deceased. I can't imagine the betrayal and without the ability to confront the person, or ask WHY, etc... just adds more anguish to a terrible tragedy, IMO! The other case was a member of websleuths's sister in law that died in a fire in CA.

My thoughts are with all those involved, the deceased's family, the deceased's husband and his family, coworkers, friends, and even the perp's family. So many families and lives changed because of the actions of one person! Why can't these murderers realize how many people their action affects? I guess it's simply they don't think and feel as normal people do.

:tantrum:

The guy who did this literally has zero SM footprint that I can find. Seems really strange to me.

I haven't looked at all the photos of Lisa Marie's friends, though because she has over 1200 and I'm not good at matching faces. Wondering if he's in there under an assumed name.

I also looked to see if he had a criminal record--not sure if I did it right. I looked here

http://www.scscourt.org/court_divisions/criminal/index_search.asp

This is just sad and tragic. However, maybe I missed something, but there's a piece of this puzzle that confuses me. How did the family know exactly who to go to and how to get a hold of him to interrogate him before anybody else? We're they that familiar with him?

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

I think Lisa's sister probably had him as suspect number 1. But there were people that the party that had taken photos of them together, so they knew from those as well.

Mmmm, that is the Santa Clara County Superior Court website. Didn't he live in So. California?

Lisa's husband thought she went to the party with her brother. So I guess he assumed the brother was taking her to get something to eat and then bringing her home.
One article mentioned she frequently used an Uber driver. I wonder if this Jackie perp was also the Uber driver??

She told him it was a friend she was going to the birthday party with.
He also thought she was maybe using uber but I'm not sure that he knows exactly how uber works because he thought she was using the same driver over and over when in reality it was the boyfriend picking her up

Sent from my LGLS990 using Tapatalk

Okay. Thanks. I feel sad for all involved. She nor her husband deserved this.

I think he didn't want her to go home. And she rebuffed him. And he did what he did.

Too many guys think women are their property. And this stuff needs to stop.

Mmmm, that is the Santa Clara County Superior Court website. Didn't he live in So. California?

I think he lived in Inglewood Ca which is or near South Central LA.

The area is flooded with gang members as well. Or at least certain parts are.

RIP Lisa. Gone too soon. :candle:

I too wonder whether the perp was her 'uber' driver all along. I've only used uber a couple of times myself, but from my understanding you can't choose the driver that picks you up, you just get the closest one to your location. That, along with her telling her sister that the perp was gay, leads me to believe that she actually was having an affair with this . She was trying to throw suspicion away from him and had reasons for the same car picking her up and dropping her off, and claiming he was gay so there wouldn't be any idea that maybe they were having an affair. Regardless, I'm sure he has evidence backing up these claims, it wouldn't be hard to find (ie. text messages, call logs, etc). LE would be all over it by now.

If this was the case, does this mean he can be charged with manslaughter (rather than murder)? It sounds like it was a crime of passion, that he wasn't planning on killing her but snapped when he realised things were over (or that's the way he's framing it). Though I'd imagine he'd have to go and get the hammer, I doubt that was just laying around.

To hear that she may have been killed because she was breaking things off to give things another shot with her husband is just heartbreaking. The whole situation is just horrible, I really feel for everyone involved. :(

Very sad ending for her and her heartbroken family. RIP Sweet Lisa...:rose:

SNIPPED

Naegle's sister, Danielle Naegle-Kaimona, said Rogers repeatedly told the family that he did not leave the party with Naegle.

SNIPPED

She added that a friend of hers at the party sent her multiple photos of her sister with Rogers, and that there is also footage of the pair going to a gas station.

SNIPPED

Naegle-Kaimona said police later told her that Rogers said during questioning that he was having an affair with Naegle. He said that was the reason he kept switching up his story with her family. Naegle-Kaimona said her sister had told her that Rogers was gay.

However, police are not revealing details on the relationship between Naegle and Rogers, only saying the two knew each other.

http://abc7.com/news/missing-ex-reality-show-contestant-case-now-homicide-probe/1664990/

Her killer and more info here. Scary looking dude. Sources say he whacked her in the head 7x with a hammer. This will probably be charged second degree unless they can find evidence to prove it was planned.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ridalplasty-contestant-Lisa-Marie-Naegle.html

9e3e47fac555dd7383f3a729e7d5b8bf.jpg

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pacobasal
Back