CA CA - Long Beach, *GRAPHIC*, HispFem, 35-45, UP91724, struck by car, clothes, bead necklace w/plastic cross, Apr'22

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

phantomstrider

Reaction score

The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)

Date Body Found April 20 2022​

Location Found Long Beach California​

Estimated Age Range 35-45​

Race/Ethnicity Hispanic/Latino​

Sex Female​

Estimated Age Group Adult-Pre 50​

Height 5"0-5"3(60-63 inches), Estimated​

Weight 125-140 pounds, Estimated​

County Los Angeles County​

Inventory of Remains All parts recovered​

Condition of Remains Recognizable Face​

Hair Color Black​

Head Hair Description Shirt, straight​

Eye Color Brown​

Circumstances of Discovery This female was a pedestrian who was struck by a car and died from her injuries at the scene.​

I would do a reconstruction, but i'm not sure if the darkened coloration of her face is from trauma. I wish there were more info on the circumstances of the case.

I would do a reconstruction, but i'm not sure if the darkened coloration of her face is from trauma. I wish there were more info on the circumstances of the case.
She apparently died from a vehicle accident.

*WARNING - GRAPHIC IMAGE AT LINK*

The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)

Clothing - Blue long-sleeve pullover - On the Body

Clothing - Red short-sleeve t-shirt - On the Body

Clothing - Purple long-sleeve t-shirt - On the Body

Clothing - Gray t-shirt - On the Body

Clothing - Gray long-sleeve pullover with zipper - On the Body

Clothing - Dark blue or black tennis shoes - On the Body

Jewelry - White plastic bead necklace w/plastic cross - On the Body

Weight 124
Height 60

Property: Tan wallet with a strap

Comments
At approximately 2340 hrs on 04/20/2022, this female was a pedestrian at Pacific Coast Highway and Harbor Ave in Long Beach when she was struck by a car. She had no ID on her.

I feel like she was homeless. It would explain the amount of shirts she had on and the lack of id. She may have been wearing/carrying those shirts at the same time as they may have been her only clothes.

Case Number​

2022-04387

Gender​

F

Approximate Age​

35+ years

Ethnicity​

HISPANIC/LATIN AMERICAN

Date Found​

April 20, 2022

Hair Color​

BLACK

Eye Color​

BROWN

Weight​

Height​

Tattoos​

None seen

Jewelry​

Jewelry: White beaded necklace with cross Property: Tan wallet with a strap Clothing: Blue pullover; Gray zipper pullover; Red short-sleeve t-shirt; Gray short-sleeve t-shirt; purple long-sleeve t-shirt; dark blue or black tennis shoes

Comments​

At approximately 2340 hrs on 04/20/2022, this female was a pedestrian at Pacific Coast Highway and Harbor Ave in Long Beach when she was struck by a car. She had no ID on her.

I wonder if her necklace was a rosary.
I thought the exact same thing. (plastic) Beaded necklaces with (plastic) crosses are often passed out to inmates in jail or can be purchased at the commissary. Given the layers of clothing she was wearing, she might have been homeless. Add a potentially jail issued necklace w cross, perhaps she was recently incarcerated and was homeless upon release ? Report doesn't say anything about whether or not these clothes were new. Several layers of new clothing could indicate that she was boosting clothing. Putting multiple layers of stolen clothing on underneath personal garments while in a dressing room is a common theft strategy.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beaverton
Back