UK - Sara Sharif, 10, found murdered in house, Surrey, Aug 2023 *POIs ARREST* #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Their trial had been fixed for 1 October but it will now begin on 7 October when a jury will be selected.

The prosecutor will then open the case to the jury on October 14.

The trial will be heard by High Court judge Mr Justice Cavanagh and is estimated to last up to seven weeks.
Precious little Sara, horrific from that article, excerpt below. Every day the pain and terror she must have felt. I do hope her brother is able to find his voice without fear.

'Sara sustained a number of injuries - a healed fracture to one of her clavicles, multiple rib fractures, multiple bruising to the torso and limbs and the presence of haemorrhage on her brain.

'There were multiple healing fractures on different parts of body suggesting multiple events of violence over a period of time which must have culminated in her death.'

Precious little Sara, horrific from that article, excerpt below. Every day the pain and terror she must have felt. I do hope her brother is able to find his voice without fear.

'Sara sustained a number of injuries - a healed fracture to one of her clavicles, multiple rib fractures, multiple bruising to the torso and limbs and the presence of haemorrhage on her brain.

'There were multiple healing fractures on different parts of body suggesting multiple events of violence over a period of time which must have culminated in her death.'
Poor poor girl. I guess this explains why she was pulled out of school, we'd all suggested it might have been to cover ongoing abuse :(

Poor poor girl. I guess this explains why she was pulled out of school, we'd all suggested it might have been to cover ongoing abuse :(

Also
She was denied education

(because let's not pretend the girl was "home schooled", cough, cough)

to become a free nanny to the newborn brother.

After all,
the neighbours said the Baby was constantly seen in the arms of Sara.

Robbed of friends.
Robbed of future as an educated woman.
Robbed of life.

JMO

Last edited:
yes :( i should imagine she would have been too poorly, in agony to even move about let alone get up and off to school. Another reminder how utterly evil people can be. I think the uncle will feign ignorance and the father and step mother will turn on each other. Too late for Sara and no solace for her mother but at least they won't get to hurt anymore children.

Everyone failed her. Too little too late. No lessons to be learnt - have we not learnt our lessons already? The pile up of all the other failed children, the get-out clause for social services, witnesses and the state. Unjust and shameful. Lock them up, deprive them like they deprived.

I wonder about Sara's siblings.
How are they?
Are they cared for with affection?

There are 3 girls and 2 boys.

I saw a picture of Sara's brother (half Polish) once.

He was tall and very thin.
His bones stuck out.
They were in Pakistan.
He was taking care of his little brother, carrying him protectively in his arms.
You could see the love he felt for the Baby.

I noticed Pakistani Grandad felt also very protective of the kids.
He was very proud of the oldest grandson.
Talking about his talent for cricket.
Also wanted to organize a private school for him in Pakistan.

I guess I read all this in Pakistani MSM,
but I'm not sure now.

So much time has passed.
A year, precisely.

JMO

I wonder about Sara's siblings.
How are they?
Are they cared for with affection?

There are 3 girls and 2 boys.

I saw a picture of Sara's brother (half Polish) once.

He was tall and very thin.
His bones stuck out.
They were in Pakistan.
He was taking care of his little brother, carrying him protectively in his arms.
You could see the love he felt for the Baby.

I noticed Pakistani Grandad felt also very protective of the kids.
He was very proud of the oldest grandson.
Talking about his talent for cricket.
Also wanted to organize a private school for him in Pakistan.

I guess I read all this in Pakistani MSM,
but I'm not sure now.

So much time has passed.
A year, precisely.

JMO
The grandfather also lied to protect the people who murdered Sara.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chefk
Back