Estimated PMI: 15 Minutes
Height: 5' 0"-5' 6"(60-66 inches) , Estimated
Weight: 110-130 lbs, Estimated

Circumstances

Type: Unidentified Deceased
Date Body Found: August 24, 2019
NamUs Case Created: August 28, 2019

Location Found Map
General Location: Northbound SR-110 Freeway at 7th Street, Los Angeles, California 90012
County: Los Angeles County
Circumstances of Recovery: Decedent was witnessed to jump off a freeway overpass onto traffic lanes where she was struck by multiple vehicles.

Details of Recovery

Condition of Remains: Not recognizable - Traumatic injuries

Physical Description

Hair Color: Brown
Head Hair Description: Light Brown and Gray hair - coarse, thin, shoulder length
Left Eye Color: Unknown
Right Eye Color: Unknown

Distinctive Physical Features
Tattoo: "Diva" tattooed on lower back; Bat Outline/Batman Logo tattooed on left buttock; Two Checkered Flags tattooed on left side of neck

Clothing and Accessories
Clothing: Green sweater, Black shirt with sequins, Green pants, On the Body
Footwear: Gray Tennis Shoes "Kinda" womens size 8, Black Socks, On the Body

The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)

Thank you for sharing!
This case is very interesting despite the lack of info. I'm currently working on a collection of missing women in California ranging in age from the birth years of 1954-1979. A very large feat that will take at least a few weeks, but I'm hoping it will help a bit as LE probably doesn't have the time to do so.
If anyone wants to help out or has some missing persons in mind please reach out! I would be more than happy to share the doc once I get through a good chunk of the missing women.
A few questions:
1) What should we refer to her as? One of her tattoos is "Diva," but I'm not sure if that would be respectful.
2) Should I assume that they are undecided between white/hispanic/asian, or that she is a large percentage of all 3?
3) Should I include women who aren't listed as having tattoos? Hers look a bit aged, ~10 years old IMO.

Anyone know if they could get prints? Something tells me they will be in the system.

I’m sorry this gal took her life, but equally sorry for the people on the ground who hit her and were no doubt very traumatized, and perhaps injured.

Amateur opinion and speculation

RSBM.
I think if they could of they would have by now. It sounds like her injuries were severe, maybe they weren't able to get a proper fingerprint?
Yes, I’m trying to erase the images that ran through my mind. I feel very badly for the other victims, those that hit her. Ugh.

Good morning/day everyone :)

I've decided that I'll refer to her in my document as Jane Doe for now. If anyone can think of a name let me know, I think it's good for Jane/John Doe's to have something that is unique to them until they are identified.

I will also be including all women who are white/hispanic/asian and are between 40-60 y/o. If there's a descriptor of any similar tattoos I will mark those as the main focus.

If anyone has certain missing women in mind who could possibly be her then please let me know! I will share the doc later tonight once I have a few women listed.

Good morning/day everyone :)

I've decided that I'll refer to her in my document as Jane Doe for now. If anyone can think of a name let me know, I think it's good for Jane/John Doe's to have something that is unique to them until they are identified.

I will also be including all women who are white/hispanic/asian and are between 40-60 y/o. If there's a descriptor of any similar tattoos I will mark those as the main focus.

If anyone has certain missing women in mind who could possibly be her then please let me know! I will share the doc later tonight once I have a few women listed.
Here are some ideas
Los Angeles Lill
Angeles Anna

Angeles Anna - Missing Persons Masterpost
All of the A's are done. I did clear out those who went missing as children and prioritized those who went missing recently, since that seems most likely.
Here's what I'm looking through: https://oag.ca.gov/missing/detailed-search-results?combine=&field_missing_person_sex_value=Female&field_missing_person_hair_value=Brown&field_missing_person_eye_color_value=&field_missing_person_county_value=All&field_missing_person_dob_value[min][date]=01/01/1954&field_missing_person_dob_value[max][date]=01/01/1979&field_missing_person_age_value=
Even if I run into a dead end with Angeles Anna, which I think will be likely, it could possibly help with later unidentified cases which have similar characteristics.

Angeles Anna - Missing Persons Masterpost
All of the A's are done. I did clear out those who went missing as children and prioritized those who went missing recently, since that seems most likely.
Here's what I'm looking through: https://oag.ca.gov/missing/detailed-search-results?combine=&field_missing_person_sex_value=Female&field_missing_person_hair_value=Brown&field_missing_person_eye_color_value=&field_missing_person_county_value=All&field_missing_person_dob_value[min][date]=01/01/1954&field_missing_person_dob_value[max][date]=01/01/1979&field_missing_person_age_value=
Even if I run into a dead end with Angeles Anna, which I think will be likely, it could possibly help with later unidentified cases which have similar characteristics.

Wow, thank you so much for putting this list together! I'm sure it's hard work, but it's definitely very helpful to see potential matches all in one place!

Thanks for the list. Still seeing "new" faces pop up. I went through Charley P's "make a list on monday" I and II where all the missing women with tattoos are listed. Didn't find a match with this lady.

Anyone know if they could get prints? Something tells me they will be in the system.

I’m sorry this gal took her life, but equally sorry for the people on the ground who hit her and were no doubt very traumatized, and perhaps injured.

Amateur opinion and speculation

Did someone actually see her jump?
She could have been pushed off by someone or dead before she went over.

So happy there is some action on this thread.....nothing to add....we will find her...always have some deep down sadness if someone decides to end their live....and in this way...there are so many ways to take your own live....she wanted "to flag out" (don't mean this in a bad way) in this special way....that says a lot IMO

2) Should I assume that they are undecided between white/hispanic/asian, or that she is a large percentage of all 3?

I would think they can't decide. They couldn't even determine her eye color. Even height and weight could only be estimated :confused: But her skin color is rather light. Like rosesfromangels I feel terrible for the drivers that ran over her .... must have been horrific :( :eek:

Jumping from a bridge into traffic is quite an unusual way to end your life. It takes a lot of guts. There are gentler ways to go .... Why did she choose this public and brutal way to end her life? A lot of guilt? Anger? No access to other means?

All MOO.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atlanta_2_Philly
Back