CA CA - Los Angeles, WhiteFem, UP63553, 55-65, 2008 mugshot + possible name, January 2013

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
This is total speculation, but I wonder if she had a delusion-based mental illness such as schizophrenia that made her think she actually was Prince William. Some other does (Jane Doe 8 comes to mind, SC - SC - Columbia, WhtFem UP12594, 35-50, schizophrenia, died in hospital, Feb'82) have had delusions about their identity. I initially thought she may have had a sense of humor when she gave that name. Thinking on it more, I'm wondering if she actually thought she was William Windsor, or the real WW, and the one on TV is just an imposter. Again, complete and total speculation, but as others have said she chose the name for a reason.

I'm not sure if this would help any, but how do the British usually refer to the royal family? The descendants of Elizabeth II, on legal documents and such, occasionally use the personal surname Mountbatten-Windsor - for instance, Harry and Meghan's son Archie has that as his surname. But how well known is that? Is using the name "William Windsor" a clear sign of an overseas person (an American) being a big fan of the royal family? (Assuming that they're putting together "William" and "House of Windsor" to get "William Windsor"). Or would someone living in Britain might think that as well?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tammyb1025
Back