CA CA-Los Angeles, WhtFem, 18-30, UP129876, Involved in Auto v Pedestrian accident on northbound freeway, Possible name of Kaitlin Taylor, Sep '24

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

phantomstrider

Reaction score
The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs) (Postmortem Warning)
Date Body Found September 15, 2024
Location Found Los Angeles, California
Estimated Age Range 18-30 Years
ME/C Case Number 2024-14651
Biological Sex Female
Race/Ethnicity White/Caucasian
Possible First Name Kaitlin
Possible Last Name Taylor
Nickname/Alias Ets or Etts
Estimated Age Group Adult - Pre 30
Estimated Age Range (Years) 18-30
Estimated Year of Death 2024
Estimated PMI 5 Minutes
Height 4' 8"-5' 4"(56-64 inches), Estimated
Weight 110 lbs, Measured
Location Los Angeles, California 90023
County Los Angeles County
GPS Coordinates (Not Mapped)--
Found On Tribal Land No
Circumstances of Recovery The decedent was involved in an Auto vs Pedestrian traffic collision on Northbound I-5 Freeway north of Whittier Boulevard in Los Angeles on the morning of 09/15/2024. She was pronounced dead at scene.
Inventory of Remains All parts recovered
Condition of Remains Recognizable face
Hair Color Red/Auburn
Head Hair Description Short, straight
Body Hair Descriptions Shaved public hair
Left Eye Color Hazel
Right Eye Color Hazel
Other distinctive physical characteristic light red freckles on all parts of body
Clothing
Navy blue sweatshirt “Reebok” – size 3XLBlue/green tie-dyed shirt with logo for “The Unholy Trinity Saint Patrick's Day Bar Crawl”, brand “Next Level” – size S Black Bralette – size S Black pants “Dickie’s 874" - size 28x30White/Blue tennis shoes “Nike” – size 3Y (youth size)Black ankle socks “USA”
On the Body

Jewelry
Y/M chain necklace White beaded bracelet Green woven cloth bracelet with metal charm W/M ring with a unicorn design W/M ring with large clear stone and multiple clear stones W/M ring Gray metal ring Y/M ring with multiple clear stones Copper metal ring with turquoise stone Multiple hair ties worn as bracelets
On the Body

The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs) (Postmortem Warning)
Date Body Found September 15, 2024
Location Found Los Angeles, California
Estimated Age Range 18-30 Years
ME/C Case Number 2024-14651
Biological Sex Female
Race/Ethnicity White/Caucasian
Possible First Name Kaitlin
Possible Last Name Taylor
Nickname/Alias Ets or Etts
Estimated Age Group Adult - Pre 30
Estimated Age Range (Years) 18-30
Estimated Year of Death 2024
Estimated PMI 5 Minutes
Height 4' 8"-5' 4"(56-64 inches), Estimated
Weight 110 lbs, Measured
Location Los Angeles, California 90023
County Los Angeles County
GPS Coordinates (Not Mapped)--
Found On Tribal Land No
Circumstances of Recovery The decedent was involved in an Auto vs Pedestrian traffic collision on Northbound I-5 Freeway north of Whittier Boulevard in Los Angeles on the morning of 09/15/2024. She was pronounced dead at scene.
Inventory of Remains All parts recovered
Condition of Remains Recognizable face
Hair Color Red/Auburn
Head Hair Description Short, straight
Body Hair Descriptions Shaved public hair
Left Eye Color Hazel
Right Eye Color Hazel
Other distinctive physical characteristic light red freckles on all parts of body
Clothing
Navy blue sweatshirt “Reebok” – size 3XLBlue/green tie-dyed shirt with logo for “The Unholy Trinity Saint Patrick's Day Bar Crawl”, brand “Next Level” – size S Black Bralette – size S Black pants “Dickie’s 874" - size 28x30White/Blue tennis shoes “Nike” – size 3Y (youth size)Black ankle socks “USA”
On the Body

Jewelry
Y/M chain necklace White beaded bracelet Green woven cloth bracelet with metal charm W/M ring with a unicorn design W/M ring with large clear stone and multiple clear stones W/M ring Gray metal ring Y/M ring with multiple clear stones Copper metal ring with turquoise stone Multiple hair ties worn as bracelets
On the Body
4’8” to 5’4” is the height range? Even if she were quite injured, I’m baffled by that range. Moo

The decedent was involved in an auto vs. pedestrian traffic collision on the northbound I-5 freeway near Whittier Boulevard in East Los Angeles on the morning of 9/15/2024. She was pronounced dead at the scene. The decedent appears to be a white female under the age of 30 with short red/auburn and hazel eyes. She is less than 5' tall and was wearing a youth size 3 Nike Air Force 1 tennis shoes. She has light red freckles throughout her body. The decedent was wearing a chain necklace and multiple rings, bracelets, and hair ties worn as bracelets.

The decedent was involved in an auto vs. pedestrian traffic collision on the northbound I-5 freeway near Whittier Boulevard in East Los Angeles on the morning of 9/15/2024. She was pronounced dead at the scene. The decedent appears to be a white female under the age of 30 with short red/auburn and hazel eyes. She is less than 5' tall and was wearing a youth size 3 Nike Air Force 1 tennis shoes. She has light red freckles throughout her body. The decedent was wearing a chain necklace and multiple rings, bracelets, and hair ties worn as bracelets.
Her feet are quite tiny, so I’d guess she is short. I’m not sure why they couldn’t measure her. The range from this info appears to be 4’8” to 4’11” which is still a wide range for someone who was found immediately and has a measured weight.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
emmab
Back