CA CA - Lydia "Dia" Abrams, 65, Idyllwild, 6 Jun 2020 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Speculating in another direction-- trying to see it as Dia knowing some threat, ahead of time. It made it necessary for her to change her Trust. She cut the kids out of it, so that could be seen maybe as a clue.

I suppose if Dia knew some thing big, really big, about some business project, some illegal scheme involving large sums of money and would result in criminal charges to a group of VIP criminal connections, These nasty people would harm her if she told what she knew.... It would be necessary for her to disappear for her safety. Or these criminal connections were the threat and did her harm, and made her disappear for good. (I would entertain her testifying first, but it seems she hadn't yet, so she couldn't have gone into the witness protection program?) It seems kind of far-fetched though. Keeping it simple, just the idea that Dia was worried there was a pressing threat and her changing her Trust then seems important. Where was the threat coming from? What are you thinking at this time? Speculation is all we have at this point.

Speculating in another direction-- trying to see it as Dia knowing some threat, ahead of time. It made it necessary for her to change her Trust. She cut the kids out of it, so that could be seen maybe as a clue.

I suppose if Dia knew some thing big, really big, about some business project, some illegal scheme involving large sums of money and would result in criminal charges to a group of VIP criminal connections, These nasty people would harm her if she told what she knew.... It would be necessary for her to disappear for her safety. Or these criminal connections were the threat and did her harm, and made her disappear for good. (I would entertain her testifying first, but it seems she hadn't yet, so she couldn't have gone into the witness protection program?) It seems kind of far-fetched though. Keeping it simple, just the idea that Dia was worried there was a pressing threat and her changing her Trust then seems important. Where was the threat coming from? What are you thinking at this time? Speculation is all we have at this point.

Dia was very concerned that what she knew could very well end up harmful to her well being. Business dealing relating to the trust and how the trust was to be funded were of great concern to her. She often said she knew too much. She relayed to me that she,was terrified of all those surrounding those entities snd dealings.
I personally did not feel safe being on the ranch by knowing what I knew.

Dia's children want to take away the trustee rights of KH and DF, going against the changes Dia supposedly put in place just before she sadly disappeared. The children want to have their own selected Private Fiduciary, Ms. Peters, named as owning Dia's estate. What's that about?
Hearing continued to Nov 17 @ 8:45am

upload_2021-10-29_15-35-18-png.319464

"...execute all documents necessary to correct record title such that Ms. Peters, trustee, shall own 100% of the property."

Wednesday, Nov. 17th:
*Probate Court Hearing (@ 8:45am PT in Palm Springs) - CA – Lydia “Dia” W. Kenshalo Abrams (65) (last seen @ 2:30pm June 6, 2020 from her 117-acre Bonita Vista Ranch, in a remote area east of Mountain Center, Idyllwild; vehicle, handbag, keys & cell phone still at home. Not found. DOB 7/6/54).
Info on disappearance & court info thru 7/21/21 reference post #880 here:
CA - CA - Lydia "Dia" Abrams, 65, Idyllwild, 6 Jun 2020

7/22/21 Update: Hearing on 1st Amended Petition for Conveyance or Transfer of Property claimed to belong to decedent or other person. Judge John G. Evans presiding. At a hearing on 721/21 Judge John G. Evans consolidated the 3 cases & set a future hearing for 8/31/21 at 8:45am.
8/31/21 Update: Motion filed by Keith Harper: Objections to the first amended petition to determine claim to property; to compel production of accounting & trust records; for removal of trustee; for surcharge damages for breach of fiduciary duty; for double damages; for damages for financial elder abuse; and for attorney fees & costs. Case dockets were not properly consolidated. Hearing continued to 11/17/21 @ 8:45am.

I know ... I just went through the CBS8 and David Gotfredson twitter feeds. Nothing. Court site wouldn't load.

David Gotfredson of CBS News8 has been one of our only sources of information on this case. Hoping he'll be posting an update on the Probate Hearing that supposedly happened on Nov. 17th.

Investigative Producer, Mr. Gotfredson, is interviewed and was interviewed in both these news videos from back in Summer 2021.
m1436.gif
Oh my, is it BS? Please listen again... it's really interesting to hear all Dia's son has to say. Such love, and here the other side of the story is Dia was terrified of her son. Posting these as a memory refresher while we wait for updates.

Extended News 8 interview with Clinton Abrams,
son of missing woman Dia Abrams - Jun 8, 2021

^^^Clinton's extended interview video^^^

m1827.gif
I feel distressed trying to process what the two different sides have described. SOMEBODY IS LYING, BUT WHO? As I listened to some of the extended interview with Clinton, I started to wonder how there's such a gap between what he says his relationship with his mother was all about, and what others describe as Dia fearing her son. She may have seen the good in people, but not sure she saw the good in him. Remember the hospital story in KH's petition rebuttal about the time Dia thought CA tried to maybe drug or poison her? Even our valued VI has said Dia was afraid of her son. Yet, listen to Clinton in the video, and you'll feel confused too.

If you listen in at the 9:06 minute mark, David Gotfredson asks Clinton if he was estranged from his mother Dia Abrams. The answer from Clinton is denial of any estrangement, except maybe right after his Dad died.
t2625.gif
Oh no, he says there was Love, so deep, so true, and they said I love you none stop, but there was no need to say it because it was always there.
m1809.gif
At the 11:20 minute mark, son says Dia was the kindest, sweetest, soft-hearted person, and she saw the best in people. He says it a couple of times that Dia saw the best in people. Goes into how he's more like her, and how he understands her completely, he knows her. She saw the best in people and it may have made her more vulnerable.
t1832.gif

Personally I question the "ranch hand" more than the son. The son was left a lot of money when dad died. It seems highly suspicious that she would disappear just 2 weeks after changing her will. Who would benefit the most from her death/disappearance?? Follow the money.

Personally I question the "ranch hand" more than the son. The son was left a lot of money when dad died. It seems highly suspicious that she would disappear just 2 weeks after changing her will. Who would benefit the most from her death/disappearance?? Follow the money.

The complexity of the history of this case goes 20+ years deep. So if you follow the money trail and complications it gets mind boggling. So who would benefit the greatest? Things are not always as the sppear on the surface.

Murderers among us?
Do they live next door?
Three still cannot keep a secret only if two are dead...
Then there's that darn thing called a conscious... you know who you are...
Could I be a relative?
What do my siblings think, do they think???
Trust.... Where?
Farther than one can throw..
Does one trust a Lover?
Is one a Lover? or...
Things planted, real estate deals, then there's that trust thing again...
How can a family say...Merry Christmas unless there are honorable intentions...
What a world we have...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx
Back