CA CA - Lydia "Dia" Abrams, 65, Idyllwild, 6 Jun 2020 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Good one, @jash. Too true though. Now it seems Dia could be buried out there waiting to be found. (Not sure I think she is on that property though. Do you?) All I know is I can't wait for an arrest. Yes, I believe it'll happen someday.

Yes, we've been waiting and waiting, @stuntpuppy. From what I remember from the Airbnb guests, KH loves to get chummy and talk to them. Makes me hope that tendency to run his mouth off means he told somebody in his social circle something. He might've told Jodi, but then that's when "he started having to miss her" just before her suspicious death.

KH likes to say "You don't kill people you love."
I couldn't believe he said "You Kill people you don't love". WHAT!!!

I couldn't believe he said "You Kill people you don't love". WHAT!!!
But,... but... it's a simple explanation meant to clear any suspicions you'd have of him-- you kill people you don't love.
t3604.gif

Per Keith Harper-- "Honestly, you don't kill people you love. You kill people you don't love. (at the 1:57 mark of video)
1697917254867.png..1697917398426.png

Search warrant served on ranch of missing woman Dia Abrams

But,... but... it's a simple explanation meant to clear any suspicions you'd have of him-- you kill people you don't love.
t3604.gif

View attachment 454920..View attachment 454921

Search warrant served on ranch of missing woman Dia Abrams
I guess he feels as long as you kill the right people it's ok....strange to say the least. I still want answers...we wait!

Monday, November 6th:
*Motions Hearing (Estate) (@ am PT) - CA – Lydia “Dia” W. Kenshalo Abrams (65) (last seen @ 2:30pm June 6, 2020 from her 117-acre Bonita Vista Ranch, in a remote area east of Mountain Center, Idyllwild; vehicle, handbag, keys & cell phone still at home. Not found. DOB 7/6/54).
*Children of Abram’s request to remove Harper as trustee of ranch & other estate properties. Riverside County #D201590018 / Trust Pet. #PRIN2100297
5/27/22: Crisara Abrams is the sole trustee of the Clem Abrams Trust.
Info on disappearance & probate court info 6/6/20 thru 1/3/23 reference post #479 here:
https://www.websleuths.com/forums/t...rams-65-idyllwild-6-jun-2020-2.592392/page-24

1/5/23 Update: All matters related to this case, petitions, settlement dispute, etc., continued to 3/23/23 @ 8:45am so the new guardian ad litem can get up to speed.
3/23/23 Update: Judge approves settlement agreement in Riverside County Probate Court in the estate of Dia Kenshalo Abrams, who went missing from her ranch near Idyllwild on June 6, 2020. Court hearing held on March 23, 2023. Settlement includes the appointment of co-trustee to "liquidate & monetize all assets with court approval." Current trustee, Keith Harper, to remain as co-trustee with limited powers. From proceeds of sale, a $300K reward will be posted for information leading to "the arrest & conviction of any person who is complicit in Dia's disappearance or death." If Abrams' body is not located by June, 2025, the agreement calls for 50% of her liquidated estate to go to her adult children, Crisara & Clinton Abrams. The other 50% would go to her boyfriend, Keith Harper. Any sale of property or assets from Dia Abrams' estate will require court approval in advance.
9/14/23 Update: Riverside County Superior Court Judge Russell Moore ordered Harper to turn over a long list of accounting records related to Abrams’ estate by 9/22/23. Judge Moore then set a 11/5/23 hearing date on a motion filed by Invenz to remove Harper as co-trustee of the Abrams estate. “We know that there's income being derived there. We don't know where it's gone. We know there was a lot of money spent. We don’t know how it was spent. Mr. Harper indicated he's loaned money to the estate. We have no idea what those loans are, nor any evidence of that,” attorney Michael Wachtell told the judge. 11/5/23 is a Sunday, so putting it on 11/6/23.
10/15/23 Update: Riverside Sheriff investigators brought in heavy equipment over the weekend to search for the remains of Dia Abrams on her ranch near Idyllwild. The former La Jolla woman went missing from the ranch in 2020. Her body has not been found. Neighbors woke up early Sunday morning to the sound of a sheriff helicopter flying over the ranch in Mountain Center. On a loudspeaker, officers told Abrams' boyfriend & ranch manager, Keith Harper, to come outside because they were serving a search warrant, according to a witness. Neighbors recorded video showing about a dozen law enforcement vehicles driving onto the 117-acre Bonita Vista Ranch. Once there, officers set up shade structures & searched the property for evidence in the disappearance of Abrams, who has been missing for three & a half years. Neighbors said investigators also brought in heavy equipment – a backhoe on the rear of a trailer – presumably to dig up areas on the ranch where they suspected Abrams’ remains could be located. This past weekend, volunteers with the Riverside Mountain Rescue team were seen searching the remote & rugged ranch for the seventh time, according to one team member who spoke to CBS 8. The latest search effort came 10 days after a $300,000 reward was announced for information in the case leading to the arrest of a suspect & the discovery of Abrams’ remains. A Riverside Sheriff public information officer emailed CBS 8 a statement on Sunday saying, “Riverside County Sheriff's Office personnel are in the 58000 block of Bonita Vista Road in Mountain Center serving a search warrant. No arrests have been made at this time. Currently, no further details are available.”

11/15/2023 08:45 AMHearing re: Request to Remove Keith Harper as Co-Trustee at 8:45 AM in Department PS3
----------------RECOMMENDATIONS---------------
To be determined by Judge
--------------REQUESTS---------------
Petitioner is/are Invenz, Inc (co-trustee)
Petitioner(s) alleges co-trustee Keith Harper has failed to comply with his most basic duties, has failed to respond to petitioner's reasonable requests for information, including an accounting or file tax returns
Petitioner(s) alleges it has attempted to resolve these issues informally but respondent's continued failure to respond or appear has forced this petition
Petitioner(s) request(s) an order for respondent to provide an accounting and for immediate removal of respondent as co-trustee and for respondent to reimburse petitioner for time, attorney fees and costs
Petitioner(s) request(s) the respondent provide all the information set forth in paragraph 39
At hearing on 09/01/23, court granted a portion of this ex parte for respondent to provide information and an accounting and set the remainder (removal of trustee) for hearing
---------------DEFICIENCIES---------------
No notice to co-trustee Keith Harper (notice only given to his attorney via email, unable to verify consent to email service)
-------------PROPOSED ORDER------------
Order submitted
--------------------------------
Examined by J. Real on 10/18/23

11/15/2023 08:45 AMHearing re: Request to Remove Keith Harper as Co-Trustee at 8:45 AM in Department PS3
----------------RECOMMENDATIONS---------------
To be determined by Judge
--------------REQUESTS---------------
Petitioner is/are Invenz, Inc (co-trustee)
Petitioner(s) alleges co-trustee Keith Harper has failed to comply with his most basic duties, has failed to respond to petitioner's reasonable requests for information, including an accounting or file tax returns
Petitioner(s) alleges it has attempted to resolve these issues informally but respondent's continued failure to respond or appear has forced this petition
Petitioner(s) request(s) an order for respondent to provide an accounting and for immediate removal of respondent as co-trustee and for respondent to reimburse petitioner for time, attorney fees and costs
Petitioner(s) request(s) the respondent provide all the information set forth in paragraph 39
At hearing on 09/01/23, court granted a portion of this ex parte for respondent to provide information and an accounting and set the remainder (removal of trustee) for hearing
---------------DEFICIENCIES---------------
No notice to co-trustee Keith Harper (notice only given to his attorney via email, unable to verify consent to email service)
-------------PROPOSED ORDER------------
Order submitted
--------------------------------
Examined by J. Real on 10/18/23

So this hearing was moved to 11/15/23? Yes? TIA!

Wednesday, November 15th:
*Motions Hearing (Estate) (@ am PT) - CA – Lydia “Dia” W. Kenshalo Abrams (65) (last seen @ 2:30pm June 6, 2020 from her 117-acre Bonita Vista Ranch, in a remote area east of Mountain Center, Idyllwild; vehicle, handbag, keys & cell phone still at home. Not found. DOB 7/6/54).
*Children of Abram’s request to remove Harper as trustee of ranch & other estate properties. Riverside County #D201590018 / Trust Pet. #PRIN2100297
5/27/22: Crisara Abrams is the sole trustee of the Clem Abrams Trust.
Info on disappearance & probate court info 6/6/20 thru 10/15/23 reference post #564 here:
https://www.websleuths.com/forums/t...rams-65-idyllwild-6-jun-2020-2.592392/page-29

11/6/23 Update: Motions hearing on 11/6/23 to remove Harper as co-trustee of the Abrams estate. 11/6/23 Update: Hearing re: Request to Remove Keith Harper as Co-Trustee at 8:45am. To be determined by Judge. Petitioner is/are Invenz, Inc. (co-trustee). Petitioner(s) alleges co-trustee Keith Harper has failed to comply with his most basic duties, has failed to respond to petitioner's reasonable requests for information, including an accounting or file tax returns. Petitioner(s) alleges it has attempted to resolve these issues informally but respondent's continued failure to respond or appear has forced this petition. Petitioner(s) request(s) an order for respondent to provide an accounting 7 for immediate removal of respondent as co-trustee & for respondent to reimburse petitioner for time, attorney fees and costs. Petitioner(s) request(s) the respondent provide all the information set forth in paragraph 39. At hearing on 09/01/23, court granted a portion of this ex parte for respondent to provide information & an accounting & set the remainder (removal of trustee) for hearing. Motions hearing on 11/15/23 @ 8:45am.

Well, that's Harper. This guy is a real piece of work. Thank God he's no longer in charge of anything. He needs to get on down the road. I hope the tranfer of the ranch to who ever buys it ulocks more clues!!

The big deal in this news for me is that KH tried to sell the ranch for $5.2 million when he knew there was court-ordered legal paperwork denying him the right to do that. He was part of that agreement. Then, he sneaks trying to sell the ranch property? Plus he didn't pay the Fire Insurance on property that is prone to fires. Am I seeing this situation correctly? He's proven himself over time to be dishonest, and not the honorable man he tries to portray, but someone capable of criminal behavior to the extent that I shutter to imagine.

All my MOO here-- Stupid mistake on his part. This guy is sloppy, but also bold and blatant committing his crimes right out there, challenging someone to do something about it, thumbing his nose at law enforcement and Dia's Family. Please, now seems the time, LE needs to do something about Dia Abrams mysterious disappearance when Keith Harper was the last to see her.

Last edited:
The big deal in this news for me is that KH tried to sell the ranch for $5.2 million when he knew there was court-ordered legal paperwork denying him the right to do that. He was part of that agreement. Then, he sneaks trying to sell the ranch property? Plus he didn't pay the Fire Insurance on property that is prone to fires. Am I seeing this situation correctly? He's proven himself over time to be dishonest, and not the honorable man he tries to portray, but someone capable of criminal behavior to the extent that I shutter to imagine.

All my MOO here-- Stupid mistake on his part. This guy is sloppy, but also bold and blatant committing his crimes right out there, challenging someone to do something about it, thumbing his nose at law enforcement and Dia's Family. Please, now seems the time, LE needs to do something about Dia Abrams mysterious disappearance when Keith Harper was the last to see her.
Could not agree more...I think he feels he's running out of time. He wanted to grab a load of money (wrongfully) and probably blow town or even out of the country. I just wonder if he thinks the case might be solved at some point and wants to get out of Dodge before it happens. What a horrible thing to do to all that knew and loved Dia...leave them not knowing with no closure to protect his mangy hide. So heartless like a soulless parasite. Sorry about the language probably should not use terms like that...but man what awful thing to do and selling the ranch? His motives are shining bright...everything he does proves what he cares and doesn't care about.

Last edited:
Do we know who is behind the $300,000 reward? This is the website referenced in the poster. Very suspicious that they are soliciting tips directly, instead of funneling them to law enforcement.

These Rewards of $300,000 in total are being offered by the Dia Kenshalo Abrams Trust Dated December 16, 2016 (“the Trust”), subject to the terms and conditions below. Each Reward may be paid in whole to one person, or in any part to several persons, at the sole and absolute discretion of the Court appointed Co-Trustee of the Trust.

I thought maybe KH was behind this but now I'm thinking it's more likely Dia's children. The website says "Claimed fiancé Keith Harper said he had lunch with Dia Abrams on the afternoon of her disappearance and last saw her at 2:30 p.m. He claims he went to mow the grass and do other ranch work." The use of claimed/claims tells me whoever is behind it isn't buying KH's stories.
Just saw this story: leaning towards children involved in her disappearance, but of course I could be wrong. KH was the last person to see her----

View attachment 462880

Whoa - he has poured concrete slabs on the ranch for RV hookups? I hope the ground under those slabs has previously been searched.

Whoa - he has poured concrete slabs on the ranch for RV hookups? I hope the ground under those slabs has previously been searched.

Yikes, about those concrete slabs. All MOO here, just the fact that he had this idea to rebrand the ranch and make it into his vision reveals what might've been going through his head with a plan to snatch that property from Dia. It makes me sick. (I don't see how DF could have missed all this happening before her eyes, and not been a part of it or stop it.)
1700682017607.png

KH is quite the storyteller. These must be the people hired (by the children) if you want to believe his first story. But wait, how did he see these three people accosting Dia when supposedly he was off mowing the pasture? What evidence could he have had to turn over to prove this story? Then, to top it off, they came back. They diverted from their normal drug enterprise to go to the ranch first time to attack Dia, second time just to steal.​
1700681969760.png

"But wait, how did he see these three people accosting Dia when supposedly he was off mowing the pasture? What evidence could he have had to turn over to prove this story"

He said CCTV caught in and he turned it over to LE.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back