CA CA - Lydia "Dia" Abrams, 65, Idyllwild, 6 Jun 2020 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
He said CCTV caught in and he turned it over to LE.
First off, this is all MOO.

Oh, so KH had CCTV footage of Dia actually being attacked by three people, hit with a wench, on the day of her disappearance, and he gave that evidence to LE and they still looked suspiciously at Harper instead.

(He's implying LE never did anything with the evidence, never made a plea to the public about these three people that might've been holding Dia hostage, or responsible for her being missing, but according to Harper LE did nothing with this case solving evidence.)

What he's implying is that LE ignored this bombshell evidence. And yet, Harper never backtracked on his interviews with all that BS he fed the public about the day Dia went missing. So, these three people took off with Dia, and she was never seen again, and LE ignored the evidence, and Harper stayed quiet about the attack on Dia.

If he really had evidence like that, footage of three people attacking Dia and she's now gone, if he really wanted Justice for Dia, and LE wasn't doing enough, it would've been better to share the CCTV footage with the public. Surely, DF saw the footage too. After all this time, I just don't believe his many stories, and I don't trust her either.

MOO, this could've been a bigger plan with more people involved to get that valuable property away from Dia. I don't see anyone being arrested, and if all that happens to KH is he's evicted that does not mean he isn't still getting a cut on the sly. I never trusted that agreement they all made either.

You could say I have my suspicions. Everyone in Dia's case has shown suspicious behavior, IMO. It's been so long now, and I'm frustrated by there being no real Justice for Dia.

So no KH claims he's knows all along who did it? He is leaving the ranch with basically nothing when he wanted it all so no he is probably just trying to cast doubt about his involvement so he can continue life some place else. None of his story makes a sliver of sense but that's pretty much his M.O. When I came back she was gone and her purse and phone were sitting there...no "oh, by the way. I have video of 3 people attacking her and hitting her in the head with a wrench but that probably has nothing to do with it." Are you kidding me!!! Is it possible that LE had such a tape and never told anyone so as to weed out phony tips on what happend? Someone please tell the truth so I can sleep at night. At some point LE has to release the total known truth so all who tried to help and have been concerned about Dia can have closure on this case.

There are a lot of people involved in the planning of Dia's disappearance, that is a fact.

Keith Harper, IMO, is guilty, he knows everything that happened and set it up (IMO with Diane Fedder), but he is also the "low-hanging fruit," being the most obvious suspect. He is a planner of Dia's death and a patsy at the same time.

There are a lot of people involved in the planning of Dia's disappearance, that is a fact.

Keith Harper, IMO, is guilty, he knows everything that happened and set it up (IMO with Diane Fedder), but he is also the "low-hanging fruit," being the most obvious suspect. He is a planner of Dia's death and a patsy at the same time.

You’d think as the planner he would have made sure someone else was the patsy! But he was too stupid and had too much hubris to figure out how to do that.

“Dia was giving. Dia was funny. Dia was caring. Dia loved animals,” Kotner said.
“We used to put on old Salvation Army bags and cut [eye] holes out and run up and down the street. We grew up on Mount Helix and we'd run up the street. She was a good girl,” said Kotner.

Two weeks before Abrams, 65, went missing, she amended her trust, leaving her 117-acre Bonita Vista Ranch and two other properties in Mountain Center to her ranch hand, Keith Harper. Harper, 74, also claimed to be Abrams’ fiancé.

“I don't like this guy. I don't like this guy at all,” said Kotner. "First of all, she never would have remarried. She never would have remarried this dude, ever, ever. I know my sister. My sister was a was a class act,” said Kotner

“Dia was giving. Dia was funny. Dia was caring. Dia loved animals,” Kotner said.
“We used to put on old Salvation Army bags and cut [eye] holes out and run up and down the street. We grew up on Mount Helix and we'd run up the street. She was a good girl,” said Kotner.

Two weeks before Abrams, 65, went missing, she amended her trust, leaving her 117-acre Bonita Vista Ranch and two other properties in Mountain Center to her ranch hand, Keith Harper. Harper, 74, also claimed to be Abrams’ fiancé.

“I don't like this guy. I don't like this guy at all,” said Kotner. "First of all, she never would have remarried. She never would have remarried this dude, ever, ever. I know my sister. My sister was a was a class act,” said Kotner
15 years without seeing her; 20 years since they've been close, yet all the assertions. I am always cynical when folks assert they know someone so much; that they would never do this or that - oh, but the gun surprised her. Dealing with a farm surprised her. Referring to Clinton's alleged attempt to Kill Dia, the "who would say something like that about .. a child doing that to his mother"??? In this case, the mother said it.

There sees to be a whole lot of projecting going on here.

15 years without seeing her; 20 years since they've been close,.....
Dia's sister does seem to care, and I appreciate her sharing but... I was wondering why her sister didn't speak up earlier in the investigation. I thought they might've been estranged. Sister said she and the brother haven't seen Dia since their Mom's funeral in 2005. Sister has never been up to the ranch.

Listen, I'm not making judgments here. MOO, it happens in families, for sure, people grow apart and lose track of each other. Sorry, but I can't help but remember, it was a whole year before we heard much from her own children, and it became obvious they were no longer close enough to know what was going on in Dia's daily life. There's no telling the extent of the people involved and the planning that went into making Dia disappear and her estate taken.

The reality is-- Con artists and Users rely on weak connections with family to isolate their "prey". Dia was a sitting duck in that sense.

Everybody seems to view Dia as a strong capable woman who could handle anything, but come to find out they weren't around much to know the struggles. All MOO here-- I feel sorry for Dia that she didn't seem to have all the family members close to her anymore, had to do court battles with her children, had a huge ranch to run, and big pressing responsibilities on her shoulders trying to manage her properties and draw in more money to run things. With not much family around checking in with how Dia was doing, it's no wonder she started to rely and trust a bunch of new acquaintances like KH and DF to help her on the ranch.

Dia must've been quite a private person because no one has come forward that knew much about her relationship with KH. Heck, we don't know if she really mistrusted her son like we've heard either. Isidro was maybe one of the people in Dia's life on a steady basis for years. She used to ride the horses with Isidro, but once KH came along he managed to isolate Dia from even her long standing employee Isidro too. I hope this case reaches a conclusion of arrests made and that KH doesn't just get to slink away, and everybody else reap the rewards of Dia's estate.

Last edited:
It is a good point. Isidro was with her almost daily or at least weekly, it seems. I would think that he knows a lot more than what has been said. I would hope that he would come forward with more answers. He seems to be the closest to the situation, even having worked with Keith Harper according to his interview.

Thursday, Dec. 21st:
*Review of Compliance Hearing (Estate) (@ 10am PT) - CA – Lydia “Dia” W. Kenshalo Abrams (65) (last seen @ 2:30pm June 6, 2020 from her 117-acre Bonita Vista Ranch, in a remote area east of Mountain Center, Idyllwild; vehicle, handbag, keys & cell phone still at home. Not found. DOB 7/6/54).
*Children of Abram’s request to remove Harper as trustee of ranch & other estate properties. Riverside County #D201590018 / Trust Pet. #PRIN2100297
5/27/22: Crisara Abrams is the sole trustee of the Clem Abrams Trust.

Info on disappearance & probate court info 6/6/20 thru 10/15/23 reference post #564 here:
https://www.websleuths.com/forums/t...rams-65-idyllwild-6-jun-2020-2.592392/page-29

11/6/23 Update: Motions hearing on 11/6/23 to remove Harper as co-trustee of the Abrams estate. 11/6/23 Update: Hearing re: Request to Remove Keith Harper as Co-Trustee at 8:45am. To be determined by Judge. Petitioner is/are Invenz, Inc. (co-trustee). Petitioner(s) alleges co-trustee Keith Harper has failed to comply with his most basic duties, has failed to respond to petitioner's reasonable requests for information, including an accounting or file tax returns. Petitioner(s) alleges it has attempted to resolve these issues informally but respondent's continued failure to respond or appear has forced this petition. Petitioner(s) request(s) an order for respondent to provide an accounting 7 for immediate removal of respondent as co-trustee & for respondent to reimburse petitioner for time, attorney fees and costs. Petitioner(s) request(s) the respondent provide all the information set forth in paragraph 39. At hearing on 09/01/23, court granted a portion of this ex parte for respondent to provide information & an accounting & set the remainder (removal of trustee) for hearing. Motions hearing on 11/15/23 @ 8:45am.
11/15/23 Update: Honorable Russell M. Velasquez, Judge; Appearances: Robbie Schelling is present Via Video, attorney representing Harper who is also present via video; Gordon C. Stuart is present Via Video, along with Michael Wachtell attorneys representing INVENZ, Inc. Other Appearance Notes: Aiskell Roman is present via video, on behalf of Brown White & Osborn. Richard Munro, Co-Trustee is present via video. David Gotfredson, member of media is present via video. Wachtell objections to media presence & recording. Judge overrules objection. Arguments from both sides regarding failure to file accounting & removal and/or suspension of Keith Harper as Co-Trustee. Court finds and orders: Notice has been given as required by law. Application to Remove Keith Harper as Co-Trustee is granted. Formal Order to be prepared, served & submitted by counsel, Gordon Stuart. Court further orders: Order to Show Cause to Issue re: Why Monetary Sanctions Not to Exceed $1,500 should not be imposed for failure to comply with Court Order set 12/21/23 at 10am in Dept. PS3 as to Keith Harper, Robbie Schelling. Hearing re: Review of Compliance of 09/1/23 Order set on 12/21/23 at 10am.

Any news on the hearing Thursday? Of course I am finding ziltch.... maybe @Curious Me ?
No, @Niner, not able to find any updates on this case... maybe @tvscum can. Hope to see Justice for Dia in the near future. That means someone behind bars.

animated-christmas-bird-image-0009.gif
. . . .Happy Holidays to

Everyone here!
animated-christmas-bird-image-0019.gif

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members