CA - Malibu Creek State Park Shooting, Tristan Beaudette, 35, 22 June 2018 *Arrest* #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wow. This is quite a can of worms. Whether or not there's truly a coverup of incompetence (or worse) going on among local officials, LHSD must have its hands full with rightly jittery local residents. How sad for the area's citizens to live a stone's throw from a natural wonderland, yet know they can't feel safe going near it because bodies – and bullets, and wildly conflicting and inconclusive official statements – keep turning up.

Actually I was kind of disappointed when I saw the campsites. Kind of run down and not at all what I would expect in such a high priced real estate neighborhood. Who would even want to camp there? I don't know. Maybe I was expecting too much?

Yesterday, the California State Parks Foundation was hosting a volunteer work day to 'improve and maintain campgrounds' at Malibu Creek State Park.

invitation on CSP Twitter

This seems awfully tone deaf although it's probably the work of a bot tweeting out pre-scheduled calendar items.

Regardless, tweeting out an invite to the public - even specifically inviting teenagers - to come out to the campground gives the impression that the murder/shootings aren't being taken seriously.

Hi all! I’m new here, but I’ve been following this case. I recall seeing it mentioned that they thought a shotgun might have been used in the murder of TB. With his daughters asleep next to him there would be no way the person couldn’t have actually gotten access into the tent without harming them as well with that type gun. MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member