Found Deceased CA - Maricela Garcia, 26, Reseda, 12 Jan 2017 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
She also has a modelling website which stated she lived in Anguilla. http://www.modelmanagement.com/model/maricela-bella/ The last time she accessed it was 3 months ago. Someone may have been stalking her from this.
If there are private messages in this site, maybe someone can hack in and check. Does she have a home computer?

there are a lot of cute pics of her face that show many different looks. Maybe some of these face shots can be used in updated flyers.

just to completely understand, the phone was taken apart before or after the church?

I think her sister said that she didn't have any texts or phone calls during the time in GW.

ETA: Sorry this was in response to mbison. Forgot to quote.

I'd want to see the phone records regardless. Perhaps they were browsing different areas of the goodwill store at some point.

From my experience, with a mentally ill brother, he did often think of strange tiny details. Phones and radios made him extremely nervous. He was very paranoid about that type of thing and often took them apart, or submerged them in water, if he thought he was being tracked by his imaginary enemies. I am not saying it was the case here, just saying that I have seen it in mental health crisis situations.

My son hid a bag of his "survival items" in the city when he was ill. A month later, after his discharge from the hospital, he retrieved his bag. It was still were he had carefully hidden it.

I also wonder about the deliveries she did. If she got involved with something she didn't mean to

The weird thing to me, is that if she thought she was being followed for the past week, and was afraid of someone, WHY would she go out to the parking lot all alone to smoke?

My only thought about that question is... what if she saw or "sensed" that whoever was following her, inside the store (GW)..and that is why she walked out ?? She may have known who was following her, saw them and that's why she left..to go hide or confront away from here sister. Just random thoughts here :thinking:

My son hid a bag of his "survival items" in the city when he was ill. A month later, after his discharge from the hospital, he retrieved his bag. It was still were he had carefully hidden it.

I also wonder about the deliveries she did. If she got involved with something she didn't mean to

Yes, her job concerns me as well. Not sure why, it just seems ripe for bad stuff to happen.

I tried to quote posts but they're not here. Bah. Anyway, I have also been wondering about Maricela possibly having a debt to someone unsavoury and receiving a text saying 'meet me in the car park' or similar. It might explain why she was in those car parks. Massive holes in that though, such as where does the church come into it.

I hope she's home soon.

It was stated earlier that the phone was a burner so there are no phone records. If it is her phone, it could have been run over etc., and any street person in the last 12 days would've taken the sim/battery to try and use in another burner. Might not be her phone either, at this point it's unknown. Idk about all these assumptions of hidden things in churches or that its a 5150 case, remember she had a secret, she was held against her will two years ago, coworker, modeling could all be factors pointing to an abduction. Until there are more facts it's all just assumptions. What needs to be done at this point is sharing the missing MG Facebook page. Also anyone who lives or has friends and family in So Cal should get outside and canvas their area with flyers. The local media has done their job, the family has done their job, now it's up to all of us on SM to get the word out across the country. Please share the FB page or create your own missing page and tag your friends/friends of friends etc..Contacting all the major media outlets via phone and email will also help keep this case alive.

code4SAR

this post totally lands at random as I am still catching up so please forgive me if this has been discussed but... could she still be at the church? Sanctuary. Clergy don't have to tell.

I thought the same thing.. which could be why the 2 "sketchy" looking guys approached her sister, thinking at first it was her as they were still looking for her.

It was stated earlier that the phone was a burner so there are no phone records. If it is her phone, it could have been run over etc., and any street person in the last 12 days would've taken the sim/battery to try and use in another burner. Might not be her phone either, at this point it's unknown. Idk about all these assumptions of hidden things in churches or that its a 5150 case, remember she had a secret, she was held against her will two years ago, coworker, modeling could all be factors pointing to an abduction. Until there are more facts it's all just assumptions. What needs to be done at this point is sharing the missing MG Facebook page. Also anyone who lives or has friends and family in So Cal should get outside and canvas their area with flyers. The local media has done their job, the family has done their job, now it's up to all of us on SM to get the word out across the country. Please share the FB page or create your own missing page and tag your friends/friends of friends etc..Contacting all the major media outlets via phone and email will also help keep this case alive.

code4SAR
In the Danielle Stislicki thread it was established than you CAN get records from the carrier of a burner phone.

In the Danielle Stislicki thread it was established than you CAN get records from the carrier of a burner phone.
LE with a warrant can try to but that isn't always the case and at this point LE considers it a voluntary missing persons case. So there are no phone records to be had at this point and LE normaly won't release that information either. There are other ways to get those records but they are illegal. Like I stated in my post its all assumptions at this point and the best thing to do is get the word out. If you have the ability to expose her phone records to LE and the family from information you read on the WS Jersey case then please forward that information.

code4SAR

I tried to quote posts but they're not here. Bah. Anyway, I have also been wondering about Maricela possibly having a debt to someone unsavoury and receiving a text saying 'meet me in the car park' or similar. It might explain why she was in those car parks. Massive holes in that though, such as where does the church come into it.

I hope she's home soon.

You bring up a interesting point: why was she walking so much through parking lots? Could there be any reason for it? Was she supposed to meet someone in a car park, and was looking into cars since she didn't know which car they'd be waiting in?

I hope she's home soon.

I don't find the church very surprising. I can think of two general categories of scenarios:

1. She was being followed or perhaps incorrectly believed she was being followed. Then she could have entered the church for refuge.

2. She had a planned meetup in the Kaiser parking lot with someone unsavory or perhaps even a friend as part of a voluntary departure. Then she could have stopped at the church to pray for her safety, ask for forgiveness for her sins, etc. before going to the meeting.

The path taken and the smashed phone are both making me lean towards option 2.

I've been really thinking of all possibilities, and I can't stop thinking about her praying, her ID, her SIM card, and those dumpsters.

If she started shooting up, maybe that was her secret. It was raining that night, right? Maybe she climbed in the Kaiser dumpster to get out of the rain. Maybe she overdosed in there. Maybe on purpose, and had her ID on her so she could be identified when they found her.

Im sorry I had to say that. :(

I don't find the church very surprising. I can think of two general categories of scenarios:

1. She was being followed or perhaps incorrectly believed she was being followed. Then she could have entered the church for refuge.

2. She had a planned meetup in the Kaiser parking lot with someone unsavory or perhaps even a friend as part of a voluntary departure. Then she could have stopped at the church to pray for her safety, ask for forgiveness for her sins, etc. before going to the meeting.

The path taken and the smashed phone are both making me lean towards option 2.

Could she have gone into the church to use the restroom? Is that why she went to so many places within the building - to look for the restroom? And then decided to take a rest in the sanctuary (or wait for someone else to exit the bathroom)? Maybe we're overthinking the church visit.

jmo

Could she have gone into the church to use the restroom? Is that why she went to so many places within the building - to look for the restroom? And then decided to take a rest in the sanctuary (or wait for someone else to exit the bathroom)? Maybe we're overthinking the church visit.

jmo

I think it is more likely we are not focusing on the church enough. This girl ends up at a Catholic church during the exact 1 hour interval in the week when they take confessions right before disappearing. If she is a devout Catholic, that is one big coincidence. For people who aren't Catholic, the Catholic religion basically teaches that if you confess your sins before you die and openly seek God's forgiveness, you will go to Heaven.

I think it is more likely we are not focusing on the church enough. This girl ends up at a Catholic church during the exact 1 hour interval in the week when they take confessions right before disappearing. If she is a devout Catholic, that is one big coincidence. For people who aren't Catholic, the Catholic religion basically teaches that if you confess your sins before you die and openly seek God's forgiveness, you will go to Heaven.

agree with you 100%.

Confused. Are you saying she took her life?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Confused. Are you saying she took her life?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I think they are saying that whatever her secret may have been about, she was possibly afraid for her life???

I could be way off in my thinking. But that is how I took it.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member