GUILTY CA - Mark & Jacob Iskander, 11 and 9, Killed by Drunk Socialite Rebecca Grossman in Veh vs Ped Hit & Run - Los Angeles, 2020 *GUILTY on all counts*

According to KNBC, Grossman’s defense team told Superior Court Judge Joseph Brandolino she deserved a new trial for “at least five reasons,” KNBC reported. They argued that the evidence was insufficient for a conviction and that the prosecution did not prove Grossman had knowledge that speeding on a city street could result in a fatal accident.

They also argued that the judge should not have allowed the jury to hear testimony about a prior speeding ticket Grossman received, when she told the California Highway Patrol officer writing the ticket she hoped he never needed the services of her husband’s burn clinic.

Prosecutors responded that the judge “clearly instructed the jury with all applicable and appropriate law” and that “the overwhelming direct and circumstantial evidence clearly demonstrated beyond any reasonable doubt that the defendant was guilty.”

Good grief! We watched the trial, and we're astounded at how MUCH the judge excluded! He practically bent over backwards to accommodate RG!!!

1. Racing Course class run by Mercedes-Benz.

That was probably the most glaring piece of evidence I can remember that he excluded, which I thought was extremely relevant.

According her attorney in the video, she will have the chance speak at her sentencing, to the effect of "how devastated she is about what happened."
Devastated for herself, since she sure didn't give the impression she was devastated for the Iskander family.....not one bit.

Wait a minute - Usually the victims speak at the sentencing. The families of the victims get up and get to address the convicted felon directly in public.

Why is SHE getting a voice at her sentencing? This only re-injures the Iskander family once again.

(I'm envisioning either Mary of Stoneybrook Farm innocence or Lady MacBeth quality drivel coming from RG)

Wait a minute - Usually the victims speak at the sentencing. The families of the victims get up and get to address the convicted felon directly in public.

Why is SHE getting a voice at her sentencing? This only re-injures the Iskander family once again.

(I'm envisioning either Mary of Stoneybrook Farm innocence or Lady MacBeth quality drivel coming from RG)

Martyrdom the entire way. Denial. Throw in some Mother Theresa, because RG's presence is definitely necessary for burn victims to obtain treatment. The entire clinic and foundation will completely collapse without her beneficiant presence.

She will keep up with the appeals forever. Despite the fact that she has tried several maneuvers to get the case thrown out prior to trial, continuing to obfuscate the entire legal process, every step of the way. Her website, kept up by her daughter, is tragic, in fact that RG cares more about herself than allowing her daughter to heal and move on.

I want to know how soon she would be transferred to the Woman's Correctional Institute after sentencing.

There is a significant heat wave coming on and it won't be very pleasant in either Corona or Chowchilla. Personally, I hope she goes to Chowchilla. Having her husband and daughter visit her there, in rural central California with a strong immigrant population might open their eyes a bit.

I want to know how soon she would be transferred to the Woman's Correctional Institute after sentencing.

There is a significant heat wave coming on and it won't be very pleasant in either Corona or Chowchilla. Personally, I hope she goes to Chowchilla. Having her husband and daughter visit her there, in rural central California with a strong immigrant population might open their eyes a bit.
With Betty Broderick

Rebecca Grossman tried to blame NASA and SpaceX after killing brothers
“Prosecutors have argued that the fact that Grossman fled the scene makes her crimes particularly despicable. They say Grossman admitted in a letter to the boys' parents that she remembered seeing a boy fall from the sky and hit her car.

Grossman reportedly claimed in the letter that she even reached out to NASA and SpaceX because she thought something had come down on her car. No further details on the bizarre behavior have been shared with the court.

Grossman also allegedly 'conspired with a friend to contact the Iskanders by scheming to give them a necklace,' which had their sons' birthstones, and was trying to have them anonymously delivered last month.”

Rebecca Grossman appears to be reaching the end of her sanity. Looks like the reality is finally hitting her that she’s going to prison Honestly don’t understand how the Iskanders can wake up every morning and deal with this monster and her never ending antics.

“Prosecutors have argued that the fact that Grossman fled the scene makes her crimes particularly despicable. They say Grossman admitted in a letter to the boys' parents that she remembered seeing a boy fall from the sky and hit her car.

Grossman reportedly claimed in the letter that she even reached out to NASA and SpaceX because she thought something had come down on her car. No further details on the bizarre behavior have been shared with the court.

Grossman also allegedly 'conspired with a friend to contact the Iskanders by scheming to give them a necklace,' which had their sons' birthstones, and was trying to have them anonymously delivered last month.”

Rebecca Grossman appears to be reaching the end of her sanity. Looks like the reality is finally hitting her that she’s going to prison Honestly don’t understand how the Iskanders can wake up every morning and deal with this monster and her never ending antics.

RG seems very sane to me, but so desperate to avoid her penalty that she’s willing to make ludicrous statements like this.

She still shows no remorse for her actions. She has not apologized or asked for forgiveness from the Iskander family. She made no comments of compassion or recognition of their loss during the trial, and now she seeks to violate the court ruling prohibiting contact, likely to harass them to appeal on her behalf.

It’s all about her and it will always be all about her. I suspect her family, and especially her cuckholded husband is well used to living with this fact.

RG's legal bills must be in the millions. She has been fighting this process every step of the way. At this point, I am surprised that her family isn't getting weary of the ongoing drama, with her in the center. No doubt sucking up all of the oxygen in the room continually with her denial.

I sure hope the California Women’s Correctional facilities have limits on the number and frequency of phone calls that inmates are allowed.

Sentencing on Monday.

Someone with that much money could have had a plan to flee in a private plane to a location with no extradition if found guilty. Did her daughter scream when she heard the verdict, or when she heard that her mother would be cuffed and detained? I'm not surprised that her lawyers wanted her free until sentencing.

34 years is a long time, but she sped up before hitting the children. It was intentional. The sentence should be significant. At least 20 years before parole. Her age and wealth should make no difference, and she should have a life ban on driving a vehicle.

Is she allowed to buy commissary for other inmates, or is it standard practice in all USA prisons that an inmate is not allowed to pay into someone else's commissary?

Rebecca Grossman's letters to parents of two young brothers she killed

Rebecca Grossman's letters to parents of two young brothers she killed

A lot of excerpts from one of the letters Rebecca wrote to the Iskanders whilst in jail.
“She goes on to claim she would have driven her car into a tree if she had the chance, before embarking on a sob story about her childhood and life.

A few weeks later, a judge would cite her boozing and speeding in his decision to uphold her conviction.

'As God is my witness, if I had seen anyone in the road ahead of my car, my knee-jerk reaction would have been to immediately steer away hard, to avoid hitting anyone or anything,' Grossman, who is married with kids of her own, writes.

'I wish that I had seen something, even a glimpse - any sign of anything. I have re-lived that split second in time over and over in my head a billion times.”

I don’t doubt she truly wishes she could replay that day and have it never happen (but wouldn’t every single defendant in a trial who has been found guilty do the same?).

I’m curious what would have happened if she took responsibility that night and didn’t drag it out. If she would have not left the scene (I know she disputed this fact). I think it would have been a DUI probably and she’d face the same sentence?

I don’t doubt she truly wishes she could replay that day and have it never happen (but wouldn’t every single defendant in a trial who has been found guilty do the same?).

I’m curious what would have happened if she took responsibility that night and didn’t drag it out. If she would have not left the scene (I know she disputed this fact). I think it would have been a DUI probably and she’d face the same sentence?

I don't know. I posted earlier about a "socialite" who killed my friend. I believe that she was impaired. But, she immediately got a lawyer, and went a different route, she took a plea deal, no jail, no prison.

She did not drive off though, and took responsibility, which, I suppose shows some character. Although, she blamed the road, sun, every thing else.

So, if RG had taken responsibility, I think that she probably would have had to go to jail or prison. The evidence of her drinking immediately prior to the crash wasn't going to go away. I think a demonstration of contrition would have gone a long way in reducing her sentence though.

The absolute denial, is off putting. Two children are dead. She has still not admitted her responsibility in this tragedy. It has just been denial, blame, and avoidance.

I read her letter, and it doesn't seem to make sense to me. She says she is "sorry", but at the same time, goes on about herself. And her religion, which seems extremely self serving to me.

RG goes around and around, but not one time does she actually take responsibility for driving too fast, driving after drinking, hitting two bodies, and keep going. Not once. Letter fail.

Last edited:
I don't know. I posted earlier about a "socialite" who killed my friend. I believe that she was impaired. But, she immediately got a lawyer, and went a different route, she took a plea deal, no jail, no prison.

She did not drive off though, and took responsibility, which, I suppose shows some character. Although, she blamed the road, sun, every thing else.

So, if RG had taken responsibility, I think that she probably would have had to go to jail or prison. The evidence of her drinking immediately prior to the crash wasn't going to go away. I think a demonstration of contrition would have gone a long way in reducing her sentence though.

The absolute denial, is off putting. Two children are dead. She has still not admitted her responsibility in this tragedy. It has just been denial, blame, and avoidance.

I read her letter, and it doesn't seem to make sense to me. She says she is "sorry", but at the same time, goes on about herself. And her religion, which seems extremely self serving to me.

RG goes around and around, but not one time does she actually take responsibility for driving too fast, driving after drinking, hitting two bodies, and keep going. Not once. Letter fail.

Well, the irony is that God, indeed is her witness.

And she is to be sentence to prison for her crimes.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohthatmakessense
Back