CA - Marlene Santellan, 34, Dec'd, Wrapped In Tarp W/"coffin" In Parking Lot, San Bernardino, Jun'18

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
which is odd because it seemed like they had the evidence. I just know they have 2 court days to arraign and seems like that didn't happen at the 7/17 date.

which is odd because it seemed like they had the evidence. I just know they have 2 court days to arraign and seems like that didn't happen at the 7/17 date.

I just don't get it, sorry for being obviously stupid . In the news article they stated that they had him on camera purchasing items that were found with Marlene. Or did I get that wrong ? ( which is always a possibility, I'm afraid o_O)

I just don't get it, sorry for being obviously stupid . In the news article they stated that they had him on camera purchasing items that were found with Marlene. Or did I get that wrong ? ( which is always a possibility, I'm afraid o_O)

No, you are correct. A month long investigation, a Uhaul that was rented by his Mom, Marlene’s cell phone in the home he shared with his mom and him on video buying items found with her. I truly don’t get it either.

Suspect arrested in death of woman found on Del Rosa Avenue parking lot

no you def aren't stupid, im mystified as well. there is footage of a uhaul his mother rented leaving the box there and her phone was pinged to his house as well.

That seems like a an awful lot of proof piling up against him. So did he get released? Did I miss the confirmation of that or do we not know yet?

So if they truly released him( for now) that is really a slap in the face for Marlene ' s family. How bitter:(

Last edited:
@Eleven_11 - can you access San Bernardino court records & see if anything is on them?

TIA! :)

Really strange they have not said anything about his release.... definitely a slap in the face to Marlene's family!!!

bumpitupbump_zpslfblvcp8.gif

Hey me again!

I'm going to be going through all my "oldie" cases that I haven't heard anything about in quite some time.
I hope someone can help me with these.
I'm going to call on
@JerseyGirl, @cybervampira, @SeesSeas, @MsMarple, @mistivon, @Eleven_11

No access to this court site.
Hope you all don't mind me tagging you! I need HELP!!

Here's what I have:
Tuesday, July 17th:

*Prelim Hearing – CA – Marlene Santellan (34) (June 2, 2018, San Bernardino, found in wooden box June 10, 2018) – *Rico David Sanchez (49) arrested (7/13/18) on suspicion of murder. Held w/o bail.
1st appearance today, 7/17/18. 7/17/18 Update: Released from jail, no appearances are scheduled. San Bernardino county-no access. No update as of 11/4

bumpitupbump_zpslfblvcp8.gif

Hey me again!

I'm going to be going through all my "oldie" cases that I haven't heard anything about in quite some time.
I hope someone can help me with these.
I'm going to call on
@JerseyGirl, @cybervampira, @SeesSeas, @MsMarple, @mistivon, @Eleven_11

No access to this court site.
Hope you all don't mind me tagging you! I need HELP!!

Here's what I have:
Tuesday, July 17th:

*Prelim Hearing – CA – Marlene Santellan (34) (June 2, 2018, San Bernardino, found in wooden box June 10, 2018) – *Rico David Sanchez (49) arrested (7/13/18) on suspicion of murder. Held w/o bail.
1st appearance today, 7/17/18. 7/17/18 Update: Released from jail, no appearances are scheduled. San Bernardino county-no access. No update as of 11/4

Sadly it doesn’t look like anything more ever came of this case.

And feel free to tag me anytime I can help, especially San Bernardino County since it’s “home” for me and I’m most familiar with the court site.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
meteora47
Back