Found Deceased CA - Mary Louise Day, 12, Seaside, 1980

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
After reading the entirety of this thread several times for clarity, a follow up question:
Have the police interviewed the woman claiming to be Mary and tested her DNA again against the mom to either confirm or rule her out?

Interesting....hoping she is alive and well!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can we email NAMUS to ask why Mary's page has been removed? Has anyone ever done that on another case? If so, what was the outcome? Did you receive a response?

I emailed NamUs and asked about Mary a few days ago and was on the fence about posting a reply, to give her brother a chance to get back with us. To avoid folks bombarding them, I am posting the reply I got. This is all the information they gave me:
Yes, she was recovered. Thanks

According to the Seaside PD, in a letter to Meaghan at Charley Project, Mary Louise Day was located alive and well in 2003.

She personally requested that she be removed from the missing persons listings.

Thanks for updating the thread.

Wow! Amazing.

According to the Seaside PD, in a letter to Meaghan at Charley Project, Mary Louise Day was located alive and well in 2003.

Wow. Amazing news!

WAIT What happened? Where was she, was she kidnapped? I want answers.

awesome

I would love hear her story and to know what happened after she left home.
I hope she reconnected with her brother, because it appears he has no idea that she'd been found yet.

Interesting to read back some posts on page 1 of this thread, knowing this now.

Very glad she is alive and well.

I keep hoping, praying, threads like this give me hope. Where are you Judy ? I'm happy for Mary Louise's family!!

I would love hear her story and to know what happened after she left home.
I hope she reconnected with her brother, because it appears he has no idea that she'd been found yet.

I have my own ideas why she left home and never reached out. God bless her and I hope her life ended up ok.

I wonder if Mary was placed in foster care, aged out of the system and then went about her life and didn't know for many years that she was considered missing.

What a story! This is in my neck of the woods. ETA: I am very glad that Mary Louise is alive and, hopefully, well.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mconnectseo
Back