• Missing Since 08/22/2005
  • Missing From Hawaiian Gardens, California
  • Classification Endangered Missing
  • Sex Female
  • Race White
  • Date of Birth 05/19/1960 (62)
  • Age 45 years old
  • Height and Weight 5'6, 200 pounds
  • Distinguishing Characteristics Caucasian female. Brown hair, blue eyes. Marcum's right arm and hand are disabled as a result of a gunshot wound. She has scarring on the back tendons of both legs.

Details of Disappearance​

Marcum was last seen in Hawaiian Gardens, California on August 22, 2005. She has never been heard from again. She is missing under suspicious circumstances and foul play is suspected, but few details are available in her case.

Mary Ellen Marcum – The Charley Project

The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)

Mary Ellen Marcum

These are two does both found in Los Angeles, which I believe are very good potential matches for Mary. The first appears to have died of suicide, and the second a homicide. Considering Mary is also believed to have been the victim of a homicide, I would say the doe found in the burning dumpster would be the slightly more logical possibility of being a match; considering the condition of her remains and the circumstances in which she was discovered. As far as I know, there are no publically available post-mortem photos of this doe, though I personally believe the composite sketch shows many similarities to Mary.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
arin32
Back