CA CA - Maya Millete, 39, missed daughter's birthday, Chula Vista, 7 Jan 2021 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think he went into Mexico. I know I sure the heck wouldn't. Being in a Mexican jail would be beyond a nightmare. Plus it's pretty common for a federally to pull over American drivers to extort money from them. I used to go to Mexico all the time. No more. Far too dangerous. Mo

it takes FOREVER to drive back across. i can see him taking her in the trunk INTO because they dont stop everyone, but they COULD and its a risk. but coming back youre looking at like 4 plus hours sitting there. i guess its plausible, with the 12 hour window.

it takes FOREVER to drive back across. i can see him taking her in the trunk INTO because they dont stop everyone, but they COULD and its a risk. but coming back youre looking at like 4 plus hours sitting there. i guess its plausible, with the 12 hour window.
Wasn't the border all but closed still in January when Maya disappeared? For months only commercial, worker pass and necessary business like a doctor appointment was allowed to cross due to CV19? And the unpopulated, rough terrain border is mostly fenced or surveilled there in CA? Anything is possible, but it seems least likely. JMO

Wasn't the border all but closed still in January when Maya disappeared? For months only commercial, worker pass and necessary business like a doctor appointment was allowed to cross due to CV19? And the unpopulated, rough terrain border is mostly fenced or surveilled there in CA? Anything is possible, but it seems least likely. JMO

They called the border "closed" but it was only enforced on people walking in, driving in they never even stop you so it was still sorta open then. Though they would have had to account for their reason for going to the American agents on their way back in.....

I can’t even imagine driving one block with human remains (sorry) in my car, much less crossing international borders! I’d have a heart attack.

I know, right? I think that's the reason most murderers stay within areas they have some acquaintance with. Trying to keep the panic to the minimum. I can imagine my mind going totally blank and just able to think of one place I used to go and completely focusing on that.

I suspect Larry is made of sterner stuff, however.

My advice and just MOO to Larry and his relatives -- Don't ever get comfortable.

Eighteen years ago a pair of woman's legs were found in a dumpster. She remained a Jane Doe until DNA was sent to a lab...

Arrest made in 18-year-old San Diego cold case using investigative genetic genealogy (10news.com)

"Laurie Potter was a 54-year-old Temecula resident when she was killed. Through traditional detective work, they found substantial evidence that pointed to Potter's suspected killer: her husband. On Wednesday, the San Diego Fugitive Task Force arrested Jack Dennis Potter, now 68 years old, at his home in Rancho Cucamonga for murder."

BBM and shared to give hope that LE is working behind the scenes and someone is already in their sights in this case. Praying for an arrest soon. JMO, MOO, IMO...

I don't think he went into Mexico. I know I sure the heck wouldn't. Being in a Mexican jail would be beyond a nightmare. Plus it's pretty common for a federally to pull over American drivers to extort money from them. I used to go to Mexico all the time. No more. Far too dangerous. Mo
i dont think he did either but i go frequently (well before rona) and we never get pulled over or extorted, the possibility is certainly there and we stay aware of our surroundings but hasnt happened (have family there)

if larry got busted w a body over there tho they would turn him over to US authorities

they say, but not according to my bro in law who lives there. he said ppl were wearing masks and there was less than usual, but americans were def going there.

me too, they dont pull over most but they do randomly its a total chance to take!
In his statements, he gave up that he had been shooting his guns. Indeed, it seems he had been! Guns seem to be a central theme in this sad saga. Perhaps where he liked to go shooting is an area of interest to search.

Amateur opinion and speculation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members