Still Missing CA - Maya Millete, 39, missed daughter's birthday, Chula Vista, 7 Jan 2021 *husband arrested* #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
An e-mail alert - so no link.

District Attorney Case Notification <DistrictAttorneyCaseNotification@sdcda.org>
10:47 AM (12 minutes ago)

THE FOLLOWING EVENT(S) HAVE BEEN REMOVED FROM CASE CS319857:

The event "Felony Jury Trial" scheduled for Jan 6 2025 8:30AM at the San Diego Superior Court, South County Division, South County Regional Center in department 16 has been Vacated.

and I am not finding any current articles - on WHY the trial was vacated....

District Attorney Case Notification <DistrictAttorneyCaseNotification@sdcda.org>

The event "Felony Jury Trial" scheduled for Jan 6 2025 8:30AM at the San Diego Superior Court, South County Division, South County Regional Center in department 16 has been Vacated.

Too much to hope for a confession and guilty plea?

It hurts my soul that the children continue to be victims, lost in a legal system whereby everything is complicated. He should have no say where the children are. Maya isn't here to say where she'd like them to be, but we know what she's say if she could. But her voice is drowned out...

Meanwhile, YEARS go by, FOREVER in the lives of children....
Sometimes I just wish reason and common sense could prevail.

JMO

In trying to produce a Register of Actions (ROA) for CASE CS319857, I was unsuccessful but did come across the following filing by MM's estate for 5/8/2024 which is easier to read than from the conservator docket.

More specifically, please see pages 8-9 at the link below:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FastRayne
Back