Still Missing CA - Maya Millete, 39, missed daughter's birthday, Chula Vista, 7 Jan 2021 *husband arrested* #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Monday, August 12th:
*Review Hearing (Conservatorship) (@ 11am PT) – CA - *May “Maya” Millete (39) (last seen @ home on Jan. 7, 2021, near San Miguel Ranch area, Chula Vista & reported missing Jan. 9, 2021 by her sister; not found). *Larry Ibarreta Millete (40/now 42) – Conservatorship Case for Estate only: To have a conservator take control of Maya’s estate in her absence filed on 5/11/23 by sister Maricris Drouaillet. San Diego County Probate
Murder on 12/10/24 / Guardianship on 11/18/24
Judge Ronald F. Frazier presiding.
Case & court info from 1/7/21 thru 3/28/24 reference post #869 here:
https://www.websleuths.com/forums/t...-7-jan-2021-husband-arrested-5.600342/page-44

4/18/24 Docket update: [53] Notice of hearing on Petition to Determine Claim to Property Filed by Kaitlyn Welling. Filed By: Petitioner Welling, Kaitlyn. Notice of Hearing on Petition to Determine Claim to Property (Notice of Hearing on Petition to Deter. [54] Notice of Hearing on Petition to Determine Claim to Property Filed by Kaitlyn Welling. Filed By: Petitioner Welling, Kaitlyn. Notice of Hearing on Petition to Determine Claim to Property (Notice of Hearing on Petition to Deter. Next review hearing on 5/13/24 @ 11am.
5/8/24 Docket update: [55] Court Appointed Attorney Report filed by May T. Millete Filed by: Proposed Conservatee Millete, May T. Court Appointed Attorney Report (Court Appointed Attorney Report). Count: 2. 5/9/24 Docket update: [56] Substitution of Attorney filed by Judith I. Millete. Filed by: Interested Party Judith I. Millete. Count: 2. 5/13/24 Docket update: [57] Count 2: Substitution of attorney filed by interested party Judith I. Millete. [58] Count 1: Media request to photograph, record or broadcast. [59] Count 2: Order on media request to permit coverage-granted. [60] Count 1: Minute order. [61] Count 1: Other-minute Order.
7/12/Docket update: [62] Rejected filing. Substitution of Attorney. e-filing rejection Notice SD. [63] System generated Notice e-mailed. 7/15/24 Docket update: [64] Objection to Petition for 1) Partition of Real Property; 2) To Return Assets to Conservatee; 3) For Recovery of Damages for Breach of Fiduciary Duty; and 4) For Equitable Allocation of Proceeds of Sale of Real Property Filed by Judith I. Millete. Filed By: Attorney in Fact Judith Millet. Refers To: Objector Millete, Larry. Objection - Other (Objection to Petition for 1) Partition of Real Property; 2) To Return Assets to Conservatee. [65] Proof of service filed by Judith I. Millete. ROA #50-Petition: for Partition of Real Property; (1) to Return Assets to Conservatee; (2) for Recovery of Damages for Breach of Fiduciary Duty; and (3)for Equitable Allocation of Proceeds of Sale of Real Property [Cal. Code Civ. Proc. 872.230; Prob. C 850; Fam. Code 1100, 721] filed on 3/14/24 by Kaitlyn Welling. Next review hearing regarding funds to be allotted on 8/12/24 @ 11am.

Olga Alvarez has long appeared on the "case details" but after I scanned through pages of her Central Court calendar, I went back to the docket and referenced the ROA where Judge Ronald Frazier, Dept 1603 was identified for the first time. Frazier never appeared until "Court Trial" entries made it on the docket.

Hearing Entries​

ROA NumberEvent DateEvent Type / CommentsDocuments
8/8/2024Court Trial
ROA 36
  • Hearing Date: 8/8/2024 9:15 AM
  • Judicial Officer: FRAZIER, RONALD F.
  • Department: 1603
N/A

Thank You, @Seattle1. A Judge Fraser was the Judge for the Ali Abulaban Murder Trial, but the name is spelled different though. I wonder if it's the same Judge. I'm going to check it out.
animated-walking-image-0001.gif
Okay, I'm back. I found it... it was Judge Jeffrey Fraser, not Judge Ronald Frazier. Close, but no cigar, huh.

Jury deliberations begin in double murder trial of former TikTok star
May 24, 2024

"Judge Jeffrey Fraser said multiple times during the trial how attentive this jury has been to this case."

Last edited:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atriumproperties
Back