CA - McDonald's employee gives birth and tries to flush infant down toilet, Redwood, 2017

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
In a bizarre development, it turns out that Lockner gave birth several years ago to another infant, also in a bathroom, and nobody in her family knew of her pregnancy. The birth occurred in the bathroom of her aunt's house, and 911 was called. I can't find anything more about what happened to that child.

Unbelievable.

http://sfist.com/2017/09/15/accused_attempted_baby_murderer_fro.php

I just looked into this case because of Baby Annabelle's case approaching possible trial. I was stunned at what I found, both good and bad. I didn't find anything about the baby born in 2012 either, however since she was ordered to take parenting classes I'm going to presume she has a child in her custody. :eek:

First, the GOOD:

The San Mateo County District Attorney dropped a child abuse charge against the woman who gave birth in a Redwood City McDonald’s bathroom and allegedly tried to drown the boy because he does not appear to have any permanent injuries, a prosecutor said yesterday (June 1).

The prosecution must show that the child experienced “great bodily harm,” said Chief Deputy District Attorney Karen Guidotti. But Adrian, the now 9-month-old who Sarah Lockner gave birth to in September, is living with his father’s sister and has shown no signs of developmental disabilities, according to the DA’s office.

DA explains why child abuse charge was dropped against McDonald's mom - Palo Alto Daily Post

The baby she allegedly tried to drown, Adrian, is now 16 months old and has been living with his father’s aunt. He has shown no signs of developmental disabilities, according to Wagstaffe.

“All the benchmarks a child needs to hit, this child is hitting,”
Wagstaffe said.

Mother accused of drowning newborn in McDonald's toilet reaches a plea bargain - Palo Alto Daily Post

A Redwood City woman accused of trying to drown a baby she had given birth to in a McDonald's restroom will not serve time in prison, court documents show.

On Friday, Sarah Jane Lockner, 27, was placed on four years supervised probation and one year in county jail with credit for time served. She was also ordered to complete parenting classes.

Lockner took a plea deal in January after prosecutors initially charged her with attempted murder. She instead pleaded no contest to felony child endangerment.

No jail time for Bay Area woman accused of trying to drown baby in McDonald's toilet

Lockner was originally charged with attempted murder, but she pleaded no contest to a lesser charge of felony child endangerment on Jan. 14 after Garratt said she would consider imposing a sentence lighter than the four years she had previously offered.

Redwood City woman gets probation for trying to drown baby

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sachivcochin