MPCarney.jpg

[/FONT][FONT=&amp]Megan Patricia Carney
Missing since December 1991 from Newport Beach, California
Classification: Endangered Missing
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]Vital Statistics[/FONT]

• [*]Date Of Birth: June 8, 1968
    [*]Age at Time of Disappearance: 23 years old
    [*]Height and Weight at Time of Disappearance: 5'8"; 130 lbs.
    [*]Distinguishing Characteristics: White female. Brown hair; hazel eyes.
    [*]Marks, Scars: Panther going down her shoulder; name "MEGAN" in large letters across her neck.
    [*]Fingerprints: Available
  • Medical: She was a known drug addict at the time of her disappearance.

[FONT=&amp]Circumstances of Disappearance
Carney was last seen in Newport Beach, California in December 1991.
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]Investigators
If you have any information concerning this case, please contact:
[/FONT][FONT=&amp]
The Doe Network

[/FONT][FONT=&amp]Source Information:
http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/1789dfca.html[/FONT]

Bumping for Megan. I don’t see a NamUs Page for her but she was mentioned on Sheridan County Jane Doe’s thread.

A facebook friend of mine suggested Megan Patricia Carney as a possible match to Sheridan Jane Doe.

http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/1789dfca.html

I did some research and found two additional high school photos of her (Frosh and Soph photos from the 83 & 84 Newport Harbor HS yearbooks) that give a partial (but not real clear) view of her teeth.

From what I can see, she does appear to have crooked teeth, as does the Jane Doe.

cache.php
cache.php
cache.php

cache.php

Megan appears only in DoeNetwork. No other sites carry her case. There is no missing persons report on file for her, because LE has apparently refused to take one. I got on touch with Dustin Driscoll at NamUs, and he said that as long as a family member is willing to file the report, they are usually able to arrange for one to be filed.

So I just got done talking to her sister, and she is willing to go forward. I created a new Namus MP casefile for her. When published, she will be MP40091

And I passed her contact info on to Dustin, so hopefully this can all be resolved promptly.

There is very little information about his case, but in any case, I hope he's at peace, maybe drugs were his way of escaping from the world ...

I contacted the California Department of Justice and she's not listed as a missing person in their database.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaGitana
Back