GUILTY CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, deceased/not found, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #71

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

doodles1211

Reaction score
New Canaan Police are looking for a missing woman Saturday, May 25.

Jennifer Dulos, 50, was reported missing around 7:30 p.m. Friday, May 24. A sliver alert has been issued.

New Canaan Police with the assistance of the Connecticut State Police initiated a search and an investigation both of which are ongoing as of 8:45 am. Saturday..

Anyone with information related to Dulos’s whereabouts should contact Sgt. Joseph Farenga at 203-505-1332.

920x920.jpg

New Canaan Police search for missing woman

Media thread:
CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, Media, Maps, Timeline *NO DISCUSSION*

Thread #1 Thread #2 Thread #3 Thread #4 Thread #5 Thread #6 Thread #7 Thread #8 Thread #9 Thread #10 Thread #11 Thread #12 Thread #13 Thread #14 Thread #15 Thread #16 Thread #17 Thread #18 Thread #19 Thread #20 Thread #21 Thread #22 Thread #23 Thread #24 Thread #25 Thread #26 Thread #27 Thread #28 Thread #29 Thread #30 Thread #31 Thread #32 Thread #33 Thread #34 Thread #35 Thread #36 Thread #37 Thread #38 Thread #39 Thread #40 Thread #41 Thread #42 Thread #43 Thread #44 Thread #45 Thread #46 Thread #47 Thread #48 Thread #49 Thread #50 Thread #51 Thread #52 Thread #53 Thread #54 Thread #55 Thread #56 Thread #57 Thread #58 Thread #59 Thread #60 Thread #61 Thread #62 Thread #63 Thread #64. Thread #65 Thread #66 Thread #67 Thread #68 Thread #69 Thread #70

Last edited by a moderator:
Can we move a few of the last posts over to this thread?
You can copy/link them over. Works like a charm.

I am late to THIS part of the party.

And I'm gobsmacked and horrified.

All this time, I was imagining the master plan to be disappearing JFd.

Staged suicide. Facepalm.

He followed through partially.

Thought he could incapacitate her WITHOUT INJURY (or blood loss or scuffle), ziptie her, drive her to Waveny. Walk her in deep with her phone and force her to swallow a revolver. Maybe KM was instrumental in providing him a conveniently untraceable one.

Then FD would walk back to the Tacoma and drive away.

JFd would be found quickly, no one would question FD's careful work call alibi, he'd have the children by days' end.

No clean up, no trash, no ponchos, no odyssey.

Just FD back at work at 80 MS not doing much of anything, same as usual, or sitting up in his office, nary a care in the world.

Can you even IMAGINE the rage when JFd fought back and changed everything?

Would LE have gotten bus cam video? Maybe. But maybe not. Open and closed, suicide. Surely he would have underestimated JFd all around and it would have been messy enough to call it into question. Hopefully.

But it's sickening and frightening to think he'd have been HAPPY to leave his children believing their mother took her own life. That's rancid.

One thing is certain. FD and MT are a matched set. A match made in hell.

JMO

You can copy/link them over. Works like a charm.

I am late to THIS part of the party.

And I'm gobsmacked and horrified.

All this time, I was imagining the master plan to be disappearing JFd.

Staged suicide. Facepalm.

He followed through partially.

Thought he could incapacitate her WITHOUT INJURY (or blood loss or scuffle), ziptie her, drive her to Waveny. Walk her in deep with her phone and force her to swallow a revolver. Maybe KM was instrumental in providing him a conveniently untraceable one.

Then FD would walk back to the Tacoma and drive away.

JFd would be found quickly, no one would question FD's careful work call alibi, he'd have the children by days' end.

No clean up, no trash, no ponchos, no odyssey.

Just FD back at work at 80 MS not doing much of anything, same as usual, or sitting up in his office, nary a care in the world.

Can you even IMAGINE the rage when JFd fought back and changed everything?

Would LE have gotten bus cam video? Maybe. But maybe not. Open and closed, suicide. Surely he would have underestimated JFd all around and it would have been messy enough to call it into question. Hopefully.

But it's sickening and frightening to think he'd have been HAPPY to leave his children believing their mother took her own life. That's rancid.

One thing is certain. FD and MT are a matched set. A match made in hell.

JMO
Oh yeah, FD was big mad, all right, when she didn’t cooperate with him about her “suicide”. I wonder if this is really when FD said to MT “I never thought she’d do this-I never saw this side of her”, or whatever it was that she told the police he said, supposedly about her not rolling over in the divorce.

The “planned suicide” of Jennifer Dulos can be the only reason MT is wildly clinging to that psych report, and the contents. This makes me think that it wasn’t just FD, MT and KM who knew this was likely the plot. I think Mami knew about it before Jennifer was killed, too. Or at least, heard about the plan and didn’t have a problem with it, after the fact. I don’t know-maybe that is a step too far. But all of these people are still clinging to the psych report, long after it was established that Jennifer did not voluntarily disappear, and did not commit suicide-she was murdered. So from that point, the psych report was no longer important or relevant. And yet-they still think helps the defense. There isn’t any possible way for that to be possible.

I’m wondering which of the following 4 excuses will she claim as her defense in this criminal case?

Common Defenses for Contempt of Court Charges
  • Unintentional violation of the court order.
  • No ability to comply with the court order.
  • Lack of knowledge of the court order.
  • False accusation of disobeying the court.

I’m wondering which of the following 4 excuses will she claim as her defense in this criminal case?

Great recap! I'm just over the moon that JLS is not representing MT on this charge! I know nothing about attorney Robert Frost.

Assistant State's Attorney Elizabeth Moran told Hudock that on a prior date, she had met with Troconis' lawyer in the contempt case, Robert Frost, as well as with Judge Alex Hernandez, who is overseeing the matter.

I think it’ll be #4. Because she is an idiot.

Yes.

Allow me to clarify.

She'll choose 1 thru 4 in Spanish and English both.

And because... she's an idiot.

^5 @Jmoose

JMO

I'm baffled by her behavior still.

The best possible defense is the first or third, IMO, being that the crime is caught on video. False accusation is blown out.

Inability to comply requires an unlikely mental capacity argument; if she could stand trial and participate in her defense, she could comply with the rules.

Lack of knowledge is the same as unintentional- although it is more specific. There are several ways to accidentally share a document. Her only viable defenses are that she didn't know or it was a fat finger thing. Yet, this is the baffling thing: she knows now even if she didn't know at court. And she is doing the best she can to repeat the behavior with news reporters.

So, wouldn't that destroy the unintentional defense?

Could she claim it was an oopsie in court, but she meant all of her shares with NBC and Hearst? Because after that little accident, she decided doing it on purpose was a good idea?

MOO

I still think one other key unanswered question is how did ‘mom’ know to instruct the now convicted felon (then defendant) to quickly drop the laptop screen? (I mean IIRC there was court room video capturing the entire event.) Were they colluding in this event? And what was her then attorney’s roles in the matter?

And why did she do so when ‘mom’ asked? If she wasn’t doing anything wrong with her favorite document - why the hasty action? (Consciousness of guilt perhaps?)

And I sure hope that the CT courts have put someone under oath or by affidavit in investigating this matter. MOO

I still think one other key unanswered question is how did ‘mom’ know to instruct the now convicted felon (then defendant) to quickly drop the laptop screen? (I mean IIRC there was court room video capturing the entire event.) Were they colluding in this event? And what was her then attorney’s roles in the matter?

And why did she do so when ‘mom’ asked? If she wasn’t doing anything wrong with her favorite document - why the hasty action? (Consciousness of guilt perhaps?)

And I sure hope that the CT courts have put someone under oath or by affidavit in investigating this matter. MOO
I think they’re going to flub this. I know that I, personally, expect to be disappointed in whatever resolution the two sides come to in this. But I really want to see her roasted, so there’s that.

BBM.
Nailed it.

IMO, the only party who had respect for the sealed Order regarding the Herman report was Andy Bowman. I think it was on Sunday, shortly after her arrest, that MT wanted to cite the sealed report as to why LE should immediately release her, and Bowman nodded his head opposing MT bringing up the sealed report.

Then comes JLS who immediately made obtaining the sealed report, and the removal of MT's ankle monitor, his dual priority when he took over MT's defense.

JLS went as far as suing the Court Reporter in attempt to obtain the transcript to the mistrial hearing when Herman left the witness stand prior to the witness being dismissed by the Court!

Looking back, I think JLS was just going through the paces to document this effort for the appellate. Clever...

Also, I think MT's latest claim to NBC reporter Shannon Miller of how her defense was obstructed by being barred from using this evidence, further signifies that her defense has moved this report up a notch over the previous, priority claim of MT not having an Spanish interpreter during questioning.

Today, I too am questioning why the DA's office seemingly ignored the elephant in the room: how/why Fd (and MT) had illegal possession of the sealed report which subsequently made it to the hands of CT Troopers pursuant to the warrant search of the Dulos residence.

Granted, the DA's office had prosecuting the murder of JFd in front of them but how could they not see by the effort and importance JLS/MT placed on this report before, during, and post trial, that this very information would likely come back at the State during appeal!
And never mind the preview before us right now with the criminal contempt charge!

IMO, more than ever, the DA's office needs to reconsider negotiating a plea with MT over a subject that is clearly not going away.

As to JLS, he can claim all his wants that MT did NOT get the sealed Herman report from him but that's not the same as his sworn duty to protect, respect, and uphold a Court Order that sealed the content.

In other words, I think some professionals here should have long ago been called to task on this subject before MT giving us a preview to her appellate issues via MSM sympathizers. MOO

IMO, the only party who had respect for the sealed Order regarding the Herman report was Andy Bowman. I think it was on Sunday, shortly after her arrest, that MT wanted to cite the sealed report as to why LE should immediately release her, and Bowman nodded his head opposing MT bringing up the sealed report.

Then comes JLS who immediately made obtaining the sealed report, and the removal of MT's ankle monitor, his dual priority when he took over MT's defense.

JLS went as far as suing the Court Reporter in attempt to obtain the transcript to the mistrial hearing when Herman left the witness stand prior to the witness being dismissed by the Court!

Looking back, I think JLS was just going through the paces to document this effort for the appellate. Clever...

Also, I think MT's latest claim to NBC reporter Shannon Miller of how her defense was obstructed by being barred from using this evidence, further signifies that her defense has moved this report up a notch over the previous, priority claim of MT not having an Spanish interpreter during questioning.

Today, I too am questioning why the DA's office seemingly ignored the elephant in the room: how/why Fd (and MT) had illegal possession of the sealed report which subsequently made it to the hands of CT Troopers pursuant to the warrant search of the Dulos residence.

Granted, the DA's office had prosecuting the murder of JFd in front of them but how could they not see by the effort and importance JLS/MT placed on this report before, during, and post trial, that this very information would likely come back at the State during appeal!
And never mind the preview before us right now with the criminal contempt charge!

IMO, more than ever, the DA's office needs to reconsider negotiating a plea with MT over a subject that is clearly not going away.

As to JLS, he can claim all his wants that MT did NOT get the sealed Herman report from him but that's not the same as his sworn duty to protect, respect, and uphold a Court Order that sealed the content.

In other words, I think some professionals here should have long ago been called to task on this subject before MT giving us a preview to her appellate issues via MSM sympathizers. MOO
They absolutely should have been called to task, but in my opinion, they won’t be. This report will eventually have its day in the public-it ultimately (I believe) will not help her at all, but will do what MT and her family have always wanted-to show Jennifer and her children to have been suffering (accurately or inaccurately) from severe mental health issues. Ultimately I don’t think MT’s eventual appeal will be successful, at least not from that document’s assistance-but by god, that report will get out there, because the entire Troconis clan hates Jennifer, hates her children, and they hate her mother, sister, and friends.

I still think one other key unanswered question is how did ‘mom’ know to instruct the now convicted felon (then defendant) to quickly drop the laptop screen?
^^rsbm

Given Momma Troconis was seated directly behind the defendant, she too had to see the enlarged pica text that CL was able to view from an angled distance. Actually, I don't doubt everybody in this family has long had copy of the sealed report! IMO, they were all in on MT's defense effort to leak this info that they could use it to their advantage. I believe the claim was something like Mom tapped daughter on the shoulder as she eyed MT's laptop screen.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akoyaqueen
Back