GUILTY CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, deceased/not found, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #71

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

doodles1211

Reaction score
New Canaan Police are looking for a missing woman Saturday, May 25.

Jennifer Dulos, 50, was reported missing around 7:30 p.m. Friday, May 24. A sliver alert has been issued.

New Canaan Police with the assistance of the Connecticut State Police initiated a search and an investigation both of which are ongoing as of 8:45 am. Saturday..

Anyone with information related to Dulos’s whereabouts should contact Sgt. Joseph Farenga at 203-505-1332.

920x920.jpg

New Canaan Police search for missing woman

Media thread:
CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, Media, Maps, Timeline *NO DISCUSSION*

Thread #1 Thread #2 Thread #3 Thread #4 Thread #5 Thread #6 Thread #7 Thread #8 Thread #9 Thread #10 Thread #11 Thread #12 Thread #13 Thread #14 Thread #15 Thread #16 Thread #17 Thread #18 Thread #19 Thread #20 Thread #21 Thread #22 Thread #23 Thread #24 Thread #25 Thread #26 Thread #27 Thread #28 Thread #29 Thread #30 Thread #31 Thread #32 Thread #33 Thread #34 Thread #35 Thread #36 Thread #37 Thread #38 Thread #39 Thread #40 Thread #41 Thread #42 Thread #43 Thread #44 Thread #45 Thread #46 Thread #47 Thread #48 Thread #49 Thread #50 Thread #51 Thread #52 Thread #53 Thread #54 Thread #55 Thread #56 Thread #57 Thread #58 Thread #59 Thread #60 Thread #61 Thread #62 Thread #63 Thread #64. Thread #65 Thread #66 Thread #67 Thread #68 Thread #69 Thread #70

Last edited by a moderator:
Can we move a few of the last posts over to this thread?
You can copy/link them over. Works like a charm.

I am late to THIS part of the party.

And I'm gobsmacked and horrified.

All this time, I was imagining the master plan to be disappearing JFd.

Staged suicide. Facepalm.

He followed through partially.

Thought he could incapacitate her WITHOUT INJURY (or blood loss or scuffle), ziptie her, drive her to Waveny. Walk her in deep with her phone and force her to swallow a revolver. Maybe KM was instrumental in providing him a conveniently untraceable one.

Then FD would walk back to the Tacoma and drive away.

JFd would be found quickly, no one would question FD's careful work call alibi, he'd have the children by days' end.

No clean up, no trash, no ponchos, no odyssey.

Just FD back at work at 80 MS not doing much of anything, same as usual, or sitting up in his office, nary a care in the world.

Can you even IMAGINE the rage when JFd fought back and changed everything?

Would LE have gotten bus cam video? Maybe. But maybe not. Open and closed, suicide. Surely he would have underestimated JFd all around and it would have been messy enough to call it into question. Hopefully.

But it's sickening and frightening to think he'd have been HAPPY to leave his children believing their mother took her own life. That's rancid.

One thing is certain. FD and MT are a matched set. A match made in hell.

JMO

You can copy/link them over. Works like a charm.

I am late to THIS part of the party.

And I'm gobsmacked and horrified.

All this time, I was imagining the master plan to be disappearing JFd.

Staged suicide. Facepalm.

He followed through partially.

Thought he could incapacitate her WITHOUT INJURY (or blood loss or scuffle), ziptie her, drive her to Waveny. Walk her in deep with her phone and force her to swallow a revolver. Maybe KM was instrumental in providing him a conveniently untraceable one.

Then FD would walk back to the Tacoma and drive away.

JFd would be found quickly, no one would question FD's careful work call alibi, he'd have the children by days' end.

No clean up, no trash, no ponchos, no odyssey.

Just FD back at work at 80 MS not doing much of anything, same as usual, or sitting up in his office, nary a care in the world.

Can you even IMAGINE the rage when JFd fought back and changed everything?

Would LE have gotten bus cam video? Maybe. But maybe not. Open and closed, suicide. Surely he would have underestimated JFd all around and it would have been messy enough to call it into question. Hopefully.

But it's sickening and frightening to think he'd have been HAPPY to leave his children believing their mother took her own life. That's rancid.

One thing is certain. FD and MT are a matched set. A match made in hell.

JMO
Oh yeah, FD was big mad, all right, when she didn’t cooperate with him about her “suicide”. I wonder if this is really when FD said to MT “I never thought she’d do this-I never saw this side of her”, or whatever it was that she told the police he said, supposedly about her not rolling over in the divorce.

The “planned suicide” of Jennifer Dulos can be the only reason MT is wildly clinging to that psych report, and the contents. This makes me think that it wasn’t just FD, MT and KM who knew this was likely the plot. I think Mami knew about it before Jennifer was killed, too. Or at least, heard about the plan and didn’t have a problem with it, after the fact. I don’t know-maybe that is a step too far. But all of these people are still clinging to the psych report, long after it was established that Jennifer did not voluntarily disappear, and did not commit suicide-she was murdered. So from that point, the psych report was no longer important or relevant. And yet-they still think helps the defense. There isn’t any possible way for that to be possible.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dalto677
Back