Found Deceased CA - Melissa & Johnny Soto, married but recently separated, parents of 3, her phone & wallet in her car, his phone off, San Ysidro, 20 Dec 2023

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Unalienable Rights

Reaction score
1703684062755.png

This does not sound good. Highlights below, but there is more information in the 3 articles.

Instead of unwrapping presents, Alexia, along with her siblings Vincent and Elise, is posting fliers of their missing parents. They haven't seen them since last Wednesday, and say they didn't show up to work either.

"My dad had his phone and his wallet, but my mom didn't have her phone, wallet, or her keys," Alexia Soto said.

"Him and my mom, they like to talk and get together," Vincent Soto told ABC 10News. "So while they were talking, they like to go take the truck. "[Johnny] called me, he's like, "Hey Vincent, we're going go to the truck for a little bit." That's the last time I heard from him."

The siblings say it's not like their parents to leave and not come back. They say they've filed a report with the police. ABC 10 News reached out to the San Diego Police Department for more information on the case but hasn't heard back yet.

Three San Ysidro siblings are still looking for their parents who have been missing for almost a week. Ring video from a neighbor who lives next door offers some new details to their search.

(Neighbor's description of what he saw on his ring camera)

It begins at 8:51 p.m. when Melissa’s car pulls into the driveway.

“You can see someone getting out of car,” Arzola said. “You could tell it's most likely a man because of the jeans and the blue jacket. I usually see Johnny wear a blue jacket.”

Then at 10:19 p.m., Melissa’s car pulls out of the driveway and then reparks in reverse.

A different neighbor’s surveillance video shows the garage door and car trunk both open six minutes later. Family said police checked the trunk and didn’t find anything.

“He reverses at 10:32, and then you can see someone come out of the truck, come back out, and when we zoom in the camera, you can actually see it's Johnny.”

He never saw Melissa on his footage. He said he saw Johnny get back in his silver Toyota Tacoma before driving off at 10:33 p.m.

There is a lot more in this article.

******************************************************************************************

So they were recently separated, their relationship was rocky, and she was not living at their house. He asks his son to leave their house so they could talk...why not just go in another room or talk in your car like the son said they do?

Her car exits the driveway only to repark again in reverse, the garage door and car trunk both open six minutes later...he lets his son know when the "coast is clear" that they aren't at home anymore and he can come back and now they have both been missing for a week.

Sadly, I think we know how this story will most likely end.

So they were recently separated, their relationship was rocky, and she was not living at their house. He asks his son to leave their house so they could talk...why not just go in another room or talk in your car like the son said they do?

Her car exits the driveway only to repark again in reverse, the garage door and car trunk both open six minutes later...he lets his son know when the "coast is clear" that they aren't at home anymore and he can come back and now they have both been missing for a week.

Sadly, I think we know how this story will most likely end.
Their poor son.

This article has some discrepancies including whether or not they were living together during their separation.

San Diego parents VANISH days before Christmas, sparking search San Diego parents VANISH days before Christmas, sparking search

Thank goodness for doorbell cameras to provide key information. MOO
Yes, there are a lot of discrepancies in this article.

'Him and my mom, they like to talk and get together,' Vincent told ABC 10 - while also revealing the couple, while still living under the same roof, had a somewhat rocky relationship and recently separated after 20 years.

In Ring camera footage, Melissa is seen pulling into the driveway of her estranged husband's home. 'They were still in contact,' she said, citing how her mom would still regularly visit the couple's old house. 'They still talked. She would come over [to Johnny's house] and talk.'

Yes, there are a lot of discrepancies in this article.

'Him and my mom, they like to talk and get together,' Vincent told ABC 10 - while also revealing the couple, while still living under the same roof, had a somewhat rocky relationship and recently separated after 20 years.

In Ring camera footage, Melissa is seen pulling into the driveway of her estranged husband's home. 'They were still in contact,' she said, citing how her mom would still regularly visit the couple's old house. 'They still talked. She would come over [to Johnny's house] and talk.'

Christina Sandoval says it all started around 9 p.m. on Wednesday when Johnny asked his son, Vincent, to leave their home so he could talk with Melissa - who had moved out of the house over the summer.

Interesting...their mom's phone was found in her car and their dad's phone shut off 15 minutes after he talked with his son.

From the linked NBC San Diego article, it sounds like Melissa might have been staying at her parents' house.

Melissa’s mother's intuition tells her that her daughter is alive but in trouble.

“I feel like she's asking for help,” Concepcion Romero Domingo said. “You know when you wake up and your heart is so sad because she's asking for help. And I'm telling her 'Just hold on. They’re going to find you because they want to find you.'"

Melissa put up a Christmas tree at her parent’s house before she disappeared. The gifts still sit below it untouched.

Lots of perplexing info in this case. The neighbor's camera recorded Melissa's car arriving at around 7pm. A person in jeans and a blue jacket, seemingly a man, got out. Where was Melissa at that time? Johnny got there an hour later in his truck. A couple of hours afterwards, her car was reparked by a man (Melissa was never seen on neighbor's camera) and a short time later the car's trunk was open. Was the car ever seen leaving? Reportedly the police didn't find anything in the trunk. Lastly, Johnny's truck was on camera departing. One article states that Johnny was seen putting Melissa''s keys on the windshield of her car before he left. Why would he do that?

Timeline based on news reports
8:51 p.m. Melissa’s car pulls into the driveway
9:51 p.m. Johnny's truck is seen pulling in driveway and son is asked to leave shortly after
10:19 p.m. Melissa’s car pulls out of the driveway and then reparks in reverse
10:25 p.m. the garage door and car trunk both open
10:32 p.m. Johnny reverses, comes out of the truck, comes back out
10:33 p.m. Johnny drives off in truck
10:48-53 p.m. Johnnys phone is turned off

If the son saw the mom then it was most likely her pulling her car in even though she wasnt seen on video and if he was asked to leave a little bit after Johnny returned home this timeline only leaves 30 minutes tops for something to occur based on when Johnny is seen leaving the residence for the last time.

Where did she go if she is not seen leaving in the truck? If nothing was in her trunk and the house didnt leave any clues of a struggle or crime she had to have either left on foot not being seen on footage (highly unlikely) or Johnny put her in the back of the pickup truck that would have to be out of the neighbors view since he could see only him enter the truck and pull off.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Painauchocolat2024
Back