Found Deceased CA - Melissa & Johnny Soto, married but recently separated, parents of 3, her phone & wallet in her car, his phone off, San Ysidro, 20 Dec 2023

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
i would bet my right arm this isn't the first time he was physically abusive. he is scrubbed from all her social media pages etc (before the murder obviously). she probably got together with him every 2-3 weeks as the kids reported simply to work out a potential divorce/talk about their children.
My heart breaks for the children.
SO selfish of him to do this, and at Christmastime. Their kids are much more likely now to have severe depression/anxiety/grief issues for the rest of their life, even potential substance abuse, all because this guy couldnt deal with his wife leaving him so he eliminated her AND LEFT THEIR KIDS TO SUFFER ALONE. it makes me ill. i dont even care what good things he may have done in his life. this overshadows all of that to me. god those poor kids.
Selfish man.
I'm guessing she may have told him she was leaving for good ?
Sounds somewhat premeditated as well ?
Omo.
Absolutely premeditated
I've had 2 neighbors where the wife moved out in the day while the husband was at work.

Then they can't confront you and can't find out where you moved to.

Good move to do that in my opinion...IF there is a hostile/controlling situation from the spouse
I always recommend that. Make all your plans ahead of time... additional bank account, scrimp and save money, have trustworthy friends come help you move, delete all social media, change number... I've had to do it myself...

Also the last thing he texted one of his daughters was "k". REALLY?
An ex-bf of mine lost a parent to suicide and they at least texted him a beautiful goodbye message. Like. That's the least you could do. This guy is a monster.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Painauchocolat2024
Back