Still Missing CA - Michaela Garecht, 9, Hayward, 19 Nov 1988 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Why doesn't the police department release some more information. Because clearly having zero transparency and the files sitting in boxes is doing a lot of good.:gaah:

This case really haunts me.

Me too. I've been aware of it for many years now and occasionally search to find updates. I hope and pray that Michaela's mom gets answers. I'm shocked how many "valid" suspects there are in this case! And I'm deeply disturbed that when Jaycee was found that the family had so much hope she was alive too, and she wasn't there...
I never want this case to be forgotten. I want answers. I want the guy who did this to pay for what he did.

Me too. I've been aware of it for many years now and occasionally search to find updates. I hope and pray that Michaela's mom gets answers. I'm shocked how many "valid" suspects there are in this case! And I'm deeply disturbed that when Jaycee was found that the family had so much hope she was alive too, and she wasn't there...
I never want this case to be forgotten. I want answers. I want the guy who did this to pay for what he did.

Yes, let's never forget Michaela Joy.

He has alot to lose if Michaela is dead! Now that he has had a taste of Prison, he might not want anymore charges against him. In Prison he is a target because he is a sex offender........if he is a murdering sex offender, he will be in deep trouble.

his palm print does NOT match the palm print on the scooter

his (and his wifes') palm print do not match the one on the scooter...he didn't do it
I'm sure that they did. I remember her mentioning that they showed her every one of the sex videos that PG made to verify that she was the other person in the videos. She said that it was her in every one of them. At that point, they certainly must have asked Jaycee if PG told her anything about Michaela Garecht or Irene Misheloff.

And when Jaycee visited Nancy in prison, though she did not say it in the book, I'm sure that the authorities probably asked her to try to coax that info out of Nancy. Nancy hinted at something that Phil had done that Jaycee would be disgusted by, but then stated that it was that he had tortured cats, and then changed her story and said that it was only a rat that he tortured.

I was getting the impression that Nancy was about to reveal something about a kidnapping or murder of another child, but then chickened out.

philip garrido and his wife do NOT match the palm print on the scooter
I really believe Phillip Garrido was the culprit here. I always believed Jaycee Lee Dugard and Michaela Garecht were abducted by the same person, well before Jaycee was found alive. The brazen manner of abduction in broad daylight in front of witnesses - tossing the child into the back of the car and speeding off - was almost identical. Garrido had been released from prison 3 months prior to Michaela Garecht abduction in 1988.

And if you look at picture of Jaycee & Michaela at the age of abduction, they look like they could be sisters. They are so similar. Sadly, if Garrido was the culprit, then Michaela is not alive anymore. Since they haven't found her, it is likely he disposed of her before abducting Dugard 2 years later.

they must have compared that palm print to her family and friends etc..so the odds are it does belong to the kidnapper but we can't say for 100 per cent sure

...I live in the bay area and at the time we DID think that one person was kidnapping these children....and in broad daylight in front of people..it was SCARY....WE did not know Michaela or her family ,but, when she was kidnapped...we were drawn...angela bugay missing nov 19 1983, kevin collins feb 10 1984, amber schwartz garcia june 3rd 1988
they came before Michaela and when she went missing (my daughter is about her age ) we felt like we needed to help to do something.

We drove up to the command center brought a roll of postage stamps (no computers back then) we stuffed flyers in envelopes and our children sealed and put the stamps on them to be mailed out. I remember Kevin collins dad was there...he would show up to help parents of other missing children.

sadly we are coming on to 30 years...... we will never forget you Michaela....this case is solvable.

others missing after Michaela ....Ilene Mischeloff Jan 30 1989 ...jaycee dugard june 10th 1991 (recently found alive) ...Nikki campbell dec 27th 1991 ...christina williams june 12th 1998 ...Lisa norrell nov 6th 1998 (dead)...xiana fairchild dec 9th 1999 (dead)

philip garrido and his wife do NOT match the palm print on the scooter

If you are convicted or arrested in the US for a sexual offense, is a palm print,beside finger prints, registration, also standard?

I have thought for years that it was Loren Herzog who grabbed her, and I heard they checked his palm print and it didn’t match.......but did they ever check his wife “Sugar” Herzog? She was at one point attacking the victims families online after he was arrested. She could have been the one who moved the scooter, and hid in the back seat to control Michaela. Just a theory.
Loren looks like the sketch, was a meth head, nd was implicated by his partner Wesley Shermantine.

I have thought for years that it was Loren Herzog who grabbed her, and I heard they checked his palm print and it didn’t match.......but did they ever check his wife “Sugar” Herzog? She was at one point attacking the victims families online after he was arrested. She could have been the one who moved the scooter, and hid in the back seat to control Michaela. Just a theory.
Loren looks like the sketch, was a meth head, nd was implicated by his partner Wesley Shermantine.

Yes, he looks a lot like the suspect sketch. And he used to roam that area. And he was a meth freak. And of course, Wesley said whatever he said...but I don't remember exactly how credible the accusation was.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timbo1966
Back