CA CA - Modesto, WhtFem #UP58456,"Frosty Austin," Oct'18

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Has anyone read the papers yet?? I skimmed it and it looks as though Plantiff is alluding to a form of false imprisonment via being kept in the restaurant despite wanting to leave, O'mallery alleged he "caused this himself through negligence", "committed a misdemeanor in front of police", and "defrauded inkeeper", this sounds to me like he was held against his will for failing to pay for something??

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-08-26 at 10-46-04 California Penal Code Section 537 - Google Search.png
    Screenshot 2024-08-26 at 10-46-04 California Penal Code Section 537 - Google Search.png
    34.5 KB · Views: 3
Apparently he refused to pay for a meal due to misleading advertisements. Ordered an all-you-can-eat, but when requesting a second helping, Frosty flew off the handle and somehow detained him despite him repeatedly saying "I can pay, do not call the police, I have my wallet right here". Like according to him she went from 0 to 100, quick.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-08-26 at 10-49-49 PlainSite.png
    Screenshot 2024-08-26 at 10-49-49 PlainSite.png
    112.8 KB · Views: 7
Apparently he refused to pay for a meal due to misleading advertisements. Ordered an all-you-can-eat, but when requesting a second helping, Frosty flew off the handle and somehow detained him despite him repeatedly saying "I can pay, do not call the police, I have my wallet right here". Like according to him she went from 0 to 100, quick.
This is likely exaggerated (I'm mostly fluent in legalese). He asked for a second plate, but the waitress told him she had been mistaken when she said it would not count as a second order. He and the waitress got into it. He claims Frosty then wouldn't let him leave -- I think he refused to pay for his firsts unless he got seconds. He says he was willing to pay for what he got, but he wanted to get what he was paying for (i.e. all you can eat). Frosty called the police because she thought he was trying to dine and dash.

What's really important for us here is that Frosty called the police. That means she wasn't afraid of their involvement. It's unlikely she was on the run or hiding her identity because she was a criminal. I'm wondering how public-facing her role was as the restaurant manager, how long she'd been working there, if she started out as a waitress...that lack of fear of the police or public would indicate she wasn't in hiding.

This is likely exaggerated (I'm mostly fluent in legalese). He asked for a second plate, but the waitress told him she had been mistaken when she said it would not count as a second order. He and the waitress got into it. He claims Frosty then wouldn't let him leave -- I think he refused to pay for his firsts unless he got seconds. He says he was willing to pay for what he got, but he wanted to get what he was paying for (i.e. all you can eat). Frosty called the police because she thought he was trying to dine and dash.

What's really important for us here is that Frosty called the police. That means she wasn't afraid of their involvement. It's unlikely she was on the run or hiding her identity because she was a criminal. I'm wondering how public-facing her role was as the restaurant manager, how long she'd been working there, if she started out as a waitress...that lack of fear of the police or public would indicate she wasn't in hiding.
I'm not so sure about the hiding, my Grandfather was hiding in plain site and quite well known, he's even on here But because all his hiding bad things happened before the rise of social media and the internet he never even bothered changing his name, he just moved countries, no-one believed me, but then when he passed I showed them everything. What I'm saying hiding is easy in past times because of the lack of proof online back then.
But on the side of her name actually being frosty, perhaps we need to think of names, Florence, Fiona, etc x

What if Frosty isnt hiding at all? What if she just cut off her family and moved across the country? Screenshot 2024-08-26 at 13-34-37 Evelyn C. (Matthew) Irons.png
I found some records indicating that a Jan Omalley in San Jose is actually a married name, and she this particular Jan Omalley is from Mississippi: Note the high cheek bones. There is a living son of this woman. Trying to redact as much info as possible incase I have this wrong.
Screenshot 2024-08-26 at 13-43-38 (1) CA - CA - Modesto WhtFem #UP58456 Frosty Austin Oct'18 P...png

What if Frosty isnt hiding at all? What if she just cut off her family and moved across the country? View attachment 527096
I found some records indicating that a Jan Omalley in San Jose is actually a married name, and she this particular Jan Omalley is from Mississippi: Note the high cheek bones. There is a living son of this woman. Trying to redact as much info as possible incase I have this wrong.
View attachment 527099
Born1939 and passed away some time ago, according to Ancestry records, unfortunately I dont have Newspaper.com.so can't get a correct date. However she did move to Santa Clara and her name was O'Malley.

I have both Ancestry and Newspapers.. Each death involving her name is for her parents and a brother. There is no known record of her death. Her records stop in 2012, which to me is weird, cause Frosty Austin is known as early as 2013

By the way, this is a personal injury lawsuit resulting from a car accident. Turner is alleged to have been intoxicated at the time of the crash. Frosty was driving the other vehicle and had a passenger who is another party to the lawsuit. I wonder about driver's license, insurance, etc. as well as the medical records (she went to the hospital).

By the way, this is a personal injury lawsuit resulting from a car accident. Turner is alleged to have been intoxicated at the time of the crash. Frosty was driving the other vehicle and had a passenger who is another party to the lawsuit. I wonder about driver's license, insurance, etc. as well as the medical records (she went to the hospital).
Was there an name for the other passenger, location and date at all, please, many thanks! (sorry my question mark button is broken on my laptop x)

Some info about Sambo resturants
The modest bee states in November 1981 they are really struggling sue to "Inexperienced managers" It does say on that note they (This restaurant) filed for bankruptcy not soon after. Given that Frosty was a manger here, she would have either had to have been a manager elsewhere or worked up from lower paid jobs in the same restaurant. Either way as a manager she would have probably been in charge of hiring and firing staff, with that in mind I looked at Employment ads, for Sambos, and Seasons, nothing for this restaurant. However, I now wonder if she wnt bankrupt or bought caused "her" restaurant, could this explain the "La Bahia" restaurant employee right to work issue, whilst I'm sure she does have a right to work, it might explain the lack of willing to show honesty.
Also if you look clearly there is a waitress named on the case, shes not actually that hard to find, but seemingly difficult to contact.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayraeyn123
Back