CA CA - Nevada Co, Independence Trail, WhtFem 18-30, UP85674, opal ring, hanky on ankle, Jul'84

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I have heard stories from from my oldest daughters dad's family that I have tried to find info on his mother who supposedly died in 1984 cant find no record. Her parents lived 7 minutes away from where Janedoes body was found. If anybody could find more info her name was Joyce Ann Dean married once last name wolf. Told she died in car accident in June 1984 but I can't never find any records of this

I get on these kicks where I will research everything I know about this family I've never been able to find anything on this woman. That's when I ran across this Jane Doe and there might something here.

I get on these kicks where I will research everything I know about this family I've never been able to find anything on this woman. That's when I ran across this Jane Doe and there might something here.
I can only find her dad oscar dean in 1940s census. I know her "parents" arnold oscar and betty dean lived at 11963 Scott valley rd. Nevada city, California

If she died in car accident 1984 why can't I find it. Why can't I find anything at all on her. More importantly her Aunt was Lorreta Dean of Sutter Buttes Dean's Ranch . You can find everything on her.

I have heard stories from from my oldest daughters dad's family that I have tried to find info on his mother who supposedly died in 1984 cant find no record. Her parents lived 7 minutes away from where Janedoes body was found. If anybody could find more info her name was Joyce Ann Dean married once last name wolf. Told she died in car accident in June 1984 but I can't never find any records of this
Welcome to Websleuths Mervin999. I also tried searching for Joyce, but nothing comes up. Who told you that she died in a car accident? And just wow, the fact that Joyce's parents lived only 7 minutes away from the body, stunning. Did they ever hear about Jane Doe?

There are death records for her on Ancestry.

"
Nevada City Jane Doe has been unidentified for 40 years today.

"
You can see the exact location where Nevada City Jane Doe was found on the 12-26-75 podcast’s Placer Unsolved + Unidentified Sierra interactive google map (note, even though Nevada City Jane Doe was found in Nevada County, it is included - as a Golden State Killer/Joseph James Deangelo possible):

[click on the Unidentified Female 7.8.84 icon in the center of the map to read description or zoom out to see all the other JJD possibles. Note two cases mentioned in this thread, Placer Jane Doe 77 and Donna Lass, were found just 10-15 miles east of Nevada City Jane Doe - and within ~1000-1500 feet of each other.]

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove
Back