DNA Solves
DNA Solves
NamUs has one exclusion listed:

Thumbnail

Missing Person / NamUs # MP11898Julianne Jaillet, Female, White / Caucasian
Date of Last ContactJune 1, 1985
StateWA
CountyKing
My beautiful mom! Praying new information comes in to solve her cold case. He is still alive & I know there are people alive with information.

LAMAR, Mo. (KOAM) - A 1985 California homicide victim who remains unidentified is now linked to the 4-State area.

The Lamar Police Department states the Newark, California Police Department reached out to them saying DNA genealogy testing links the victim to the Lamar area.

"DNA identified the victim as a descendant of Marian Marie (Helms / Thorburn) Richardson, who was born in Lamar in 1932 and is now deceased.
It is likely that the victim was placed for adoption as an infant, possibly in the late 1940’s." - LPD

The Lamar Police Department has been asked to share this information locally in hopes that someone may know something.

If anyone has any information about the adoption or the identity of the victim, please reach out to the Newark Police Department at 501-578-4956 or if you want to speak to someone locally feel free to contact the Lamar Police Department at 417-682-3546 and speak to Chief Joe Moore.

LAMAR, Mo. (KOAM) - A 1985 California homicide victim who remains unidentified is now linked to the 4-State area.

The Lamar Police Department states the Newark, California Police Department reached out to them saying DNA genealogy testing links the victim to the Lamar area.

The Lamar Police Department has been asked to share this information locally in hopes that someone may know something.

If anyone has any information about the adoption or the identity of the victim, please reach out to the Newark Police Department at 501-578-4956 or if you want to speak to someone locally feel free to contact the Lamar Police Department at 417-682-3546 and speak to Chief Joe Moore.

So if the victim is a descendant of Marian Marie Richardson, born in 1932, and the victim was likely born in the late 1940s, the victim has to be MMR's daughter, right? A daughter who was given up for adoption. Unfortunately those who knew MMR in the 40s are likely deceased, and a (probable) teen pregnancy at the time would likely have been shrouded in secrecy because of social stigma.

So if the victim is a descendant of Marian Marie Richardson, born in 1932, and the victim was likely born in the late 1940s, the victim has to be MMR's daughter, right? A daughter who was given up for adoption. Unfortunately those who knew MMR in the 40s are likely deceased, and a (probable) teen pregnancy at the time would likely have been shrouded in secrecy because of social stigma.
Another daughter of MMR was located in Texas and is a half sister to this Jane Doe. So there were 2 children given up. It's possible there are people who remember MMR, they could be younger. She lived there her whole life. I was born in the 40s and I'm not deceased. I'm about same age this Jane Doe would be. Why wasn't Lamar police contacted earlier. Hopefully something could be put in the local newspaper.

Another daughter of MMR was located in Texas and is a half sister to this Jane Doe. So there were 2 children given up. It's possible there are people who remember MMR, they could be younger. She lived there her whole life. I was born in the 40s and I'm not deceased. I'm about same age this Jane Doe would be. Why wasn't Lamar police contacted earlier. Hopefully something could be put in the local newspaper.
There must be some birth record of this girl, too.

There must be some birth record of this girl, too.
The half sister in Texas was born at a home for unwed mothers in Pilot Point, Texas in 1949, where Marie was sent from Missouri when she was pregnant. It is likely Jane Doe was born before the half sister, which could put her birth year 1945-early 1948. Marie married in 1950 and began a family, giving birth to a son in 1951 and then several other children thereafter. It is unknown what state and what year Marie gave birth to Jane Doe. All of Marie's siblings who may have had info are deceased. The half sister nor Marie's other children were ever aware that Jane Doe existed. In fact, the other children never knew that the half sister in Texas existed until the half sister found Marie and the biological family in 2003. I have been following this case but had not read about the missing teeth until today. The jewelry is also interesting, is it a number 69 or the cancer sign? And is the pink ring, light or dark pink? If it's a dark pink and is actually a Ruby which is the birthstone for July, perhaps the 69 IS a cancer symbol which would possibly make a birth month July? But then, is it hers or her child's? So many questions and so few clues....
Thats frustrastes me as well, there is a lot of information about the half-sister, we know when and where she was born, she was located and gave an interview, but there is nothing on our Jane Doe…

So my educated guess is that JD was born either in July 1947 or July 1946, MMR was 15 in 1947 and 14 in 1946 - both are awfully young but my gut feeling tells me we should look for July 1947. It was MMRs first pregnancy and she must have gotten pregnant at 14. I hope we are looking at "puppy love" turning serious and not abuse or rape. Surely, MMR was traumatized. But then she got pregnant again shortly after with her second daughter. Do we know who the second daughters father was? He was apparently not the father of JD since theyre only half sisters and he possibly also was not the man, MMR married in 1950.
And our JD was likely born Richardson like her mom. There should be a birth record of a baby girl Richardson with an unknown father in July 1947 somewhere.

I also guess our JD was transient or maybe homeless. If she was not on good terms with her adoptive family or kmown to be transient or if they were already deceased, nobody reported her missing.

Who are you, sweetheart? You may not have been wanted in life and may not have had a lot of luck, but you are very dear to all of us here.

This Jane Doe and her sister were born right around the time frame of the end of WWII. My dad came home in Jan 1946... There were many children put up for adoption at this time as many fathers did not come home. There wasn't the level of social services we have today. Single mothers could not afford to support their children. Kids of all ages wound up in orphanages and put up for adoption. It was said her father has been identified also but is deceased. But it has not been said who he is that I've seen. I think this time period of her birth with so many displaced children is probably a factor in not having ID'd her yet. Wish we would get some details on her father.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay
Back