Found Safe CA - Nicole Pare', 32, failed to pick up relative from the airport, Pacific Beach, 11 Apr 2022

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

PommyMommy

#ShinelikeShanann
Reaction score
SDPD Searching for Missing Pacific Beach Woman Considered At-Risk – NBC 7 San Diego (nbcsandiego.com)

New-Project-10.jpg
FQMSA9uVEAIv5Cu

Nicole Paré, 32, was reported missing by family after she failed to pick up a relative from the airport Monday, the San Diego Police Department said.

Family members checked her home in Pacific Beach but Paré was not there and nor was her vehicle, a 2017 Audi A5 with the license plate 7VAZ668, according to SDPD.

San Diego Police Department on Twitter
Her purse was located in La Mesa and her vehicle has been spotted in both La Mesa and Lemon Grove as recently as yesterday. There’s no evidence she’s a victim of a crime. Based on the circumstances, and the fact she’s never gone missing before, Paré is considered missing at-risk.

Paré is a 32yrs old, white female, blond hair, brown eyes, 5’2” tall, and about 130 lbs. Her clothing is unknown at this time. If anyone has information on Nicole Marie Paré please contact the San Diego Police Department at 619-531-2000 and reference SDPD Case #22-500305

How strange. Possibly drug related? I used to live in Lemon Grove briefly and I know East County is known for drugs. Bender maybe? The fact that she didn't show up to the airport to pick up a family member is worrisome. Hope she is ok wherever she is.

Agreed. Why would her purse be left behind? Is there any video of Nicole actually arriving at the airport? Is her cell phone with her and active or was that left behind as well?
According to a family posting on Missing Person page on FB, her phone was found along with her purse in a parking lot in La Mesa.

The MSM report says there's no evidence of a crime, but her purse and phone were both found in a parking lot, and her vehicle has been spotted at least twice since that time. Something does not sound right. IMO the "no evidence of a crime" statement means there was no sign of a struggle in this parking area.

Seems highly unlikely a person would willingly leave their wallet/purse and phone behind in a parking lot, then drive around in their car to other areas. Makes you wonder if Nicole is the person actually driving the vehicle?

Don't know much about San Diego, but Pacific Beach is close to the airport, both are in the coastal area, while La Mesa and Lemon Grove are quite a distance away, on the east side.

Does she have contacts or any reason to be in the La Mesa/Lemon Grove area? purse/phone was found near a salon in La Mesa? Sounds ominous. All IMO.

Don't know much about San Diego, but Pacific Beach is close to the airport, both are in the coastal area, while La Mesa and Lemon Grove are quite a distance away, on the east side. Does she have contacts or any reason to be in the La Mesa/Lemon Grove area? purse/phone was found near a salon in La Mesa? Sounds ominous. All IMO.
Agreed.

Did she have an appointment at this salon, or any reason to be there? Any security video from the salon or parking area? Witnesses?

SDPD Searching for Missing Pacific Beach Woman Considered At-Risk – NBC 7 San Diego (nbcsandiego.com)

New-Project-10.jpg
FQMSA9uVEAIv5Cu

Nicole Paré, 32, was reported missing by family after she failed to pick up a relative from the airport Monday, the San Diego Police Department said.

Family members checked her home in Pacific Beach but Paré was not there and nor was her vehicle, a 2017 Audi A5 with the license plate 7VAZ668, according to SDPD.

Her purse was located in La Mesa and her vehicle has been spotted in both La Mesa and Lemon Grove as recently as yesterday. There’s no evidence she’s a victim of a crime. Based on the circumstances, and the fact she’s never gone missing before, Paré is considered missing at-risk.

Paré is a 32yrs old, white female, blond hair, brown eyes, 5’2” tall, and about 130 lbs. Her clothing is unknown at this time. If anyone has information on Nicole Marie Paré please contact the San Diego Police Department at 619-531-2000 and reference SDPD Case #22-500305
A nice and expensive vehicle, a 2017 Audi 5. Should be easy to locate...unless stolen.

This whole thing creeps me out. I'm originally from New England (like Nicole), lived in Pacific Beach for a little bit, but now live in Rolando Park in San Diego, which is right near SDSU and Lemon Grove/La Mesa. Will be keeping an extra eye out, but I must say, I see Audi's like hers just about every day. Not such a rarity out here...

I've seen MSM reports that indicate the La Mesa & Lemon Grove sightings were on Monday April 11th and others that state the sightings were on Tuesday, April 12th.
Has it been confirmed which day and/or both?

The below from SDPD which was posted on 4/12 indicates "yesterday" which would have been Monday as I interpret it.

"Her purse was located in La Mesa and her vehicle has been spotted in both La Mesa and Lemon Grove as recently as yesterday. "

I'm curious what time on Monday she was supposed to pick up the family member/s at the airport.

Update (04/13/22): Nicole Paré was seen on a security camera on 04/11/22 around 7:00 p.m. in the La Mesa area near 7000 University Ave. Her vehicle has since been located. She was last seen wearing a light-colored tank top, multi-colored patterned leggings, and white sneakers.

FQQ1M-8UcAIE5dJ

FQQ1M-8VIAQGyOi

https://twitter.com/SanDiegoPD/status/1514394202829819909

CBS 8 spoke to her father, Albert Paré, who told us he's afraid his daughter may be in a medical crisis.

The father said a good Samaritan found his daughter's purse in La Mesa Monday night with her cell phone inside. That good Samaritan used the cell phone to contact family members but Paré is still missing.

Pacific Beach woman missing since Monday | cbs8.com

Noting locations... Where and when was her car found?

Nicole lives in the 1200 block Pacific Beach Dr, a condo with a secure entrance in the back, and currently the street in front is closed due to construction.
Source: Pacific Beach woman missing since Monday | cbs8.com

She was supposed to pick up a relative at the San Diego Int'l Airport on 4/11.
Source: SDPD Searching for Missing Pacific Beach Woman Considered At-Risk

Her vehicle was spotted in both La Mesa and Lemon Grove on 4/11.
Source: San Diego Police Department on Twitter

She was last seen 04/11 around 7:00 p.m. in the La Mesa area near 7000 University Ave where her purse w/cell phone inside was found that evening.
Source: San Diego Police Department on Twitter

1200 Pacific Beach Dr | Airport | Lemon Grove | La Mesa - Google Maps

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ljenkins18