Found Safe CA - Nikita New, 28, going to a musical w/friends, San Francisco, 11 Dec 2021

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

PommyMommy

#ShinelikeShanann
Reaction score
Family, Friends Seek Help Finding Missing San Mateo Woman Last Seen in SF

nikita.png

The 28-year-old, who lives in San Mateo, was last seen at the Potrero Stage on 18th Street when she went to a musical with a group of friends.
  • She forgot her phone, which had a picture of her vaccination card on it, and she needed that to get in.
  • “She told her group of friends she’d go for a walk while they watched the performance and she would meet them back at the theatre when the performance was over and they came out, she didn’t come back,” said JP.
  • She was wearing shorts and carrying a bright colored backpack.
Anyone with information is asked to contact the San Francisco Police Department.

Any info on how she got from San mateo to sf?? It's not a quick bart ride. San mateo is accessible via Caltrain then Bart, or did she drive herself, or Uber?

It was chilly but not rainy yet on Saturday. It gets dark by 5pm or 530pm now. Did she live alone? Who is reporting her missing?

Snipped
  • She forgot her phone, which had a picture of her vaccination card on it, and she needed that to get in.
  • “She told her group of friends she’d go for a walk while they watched the performance and she would meet them back at the theatre when the performance was over and they came out, she didn’t come back,” said JP.
  • She was wearing shorts and carrying a bright colored backpack.
Anyone with information is asked to contact the San Francisco Police Department.
No phone is really unfortunate, without her vax card she couldn’t hang out in coffee shops, restaurants, the library, etc, and they cannot even track where she walked.

Vaccine required | San Francisco

I can’t find in any of the articles I’ve read how she lost both her phone and her wallet.

It seems strange that the police wouldn’t have been able to at least see what direction she went on CCTV. There are cameras everywhere in the city.

Homeless and on the street without a telephone due to Vaccination Mandates.
Was her wallet and phone stolen, misplaced, or lost?
Lol, you forgot to add “moo”.
We could also ask why one of her friends didn’t stay with her during the play from 2pm to 4pm if we wanted to assign blame but it now appears she went somewhere for four days on her own free will rather than meet them after the play. Jmo

Forgetting your phone with your vaccine record on it when going to an event is like going to the airport for a trip and forgetting your luggage. Does not make any sense to me. JMO
It’s like arriving at the airport with your boyfriend to go to Cabo but you realize you forgot your passport and say, “go ahead without me, I’ll be here to meet you when you get back.” Then when you aren’t at the airport when he gets back, four days later you come home from Tenerife. Jmo

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peachstatesleuth
Back